CNN just signed their own death warrant.

CNN is bankrupt and will probably be bought by Amazon who will transform it into Entertainment Tonight.

Yeah.... I heard about their financial woes and I am quite surprised....how the hell did they manage to get themselves into that condition???....must have been an awful lot of mismanagement.

JO
Covington-Catholic-e1578489422504.png

LOLOLOL.....oh yeah I totally forgot about that.....that must have kicked them in the nuts financially....hahahaha...

CNN is bankrupt and will probably be bought by Amazon who will transform it into Entertainment Tonight.

Yeah.... I heard about their financial woes and I am quite surprised....how the hell did they manage to get themselves into that condition???....must have been an awful lot of mismanagement.

JO
Advertisers pay less and less for outlets that provide fewer and fewer customers.

I have seen a list of their salary contracts too.....maybe some of these people are overpaid?

JO
Maybe?!
Being paid 10+million a year to talk to 50,000 viewers!

hahahaha......not a good numbers trade for sure.

JO

After 4 years of the most dishonest reporting our country has ever witnessed, CNN is taking a stab at the most popular alternative media news source right now.

And the left wing sheep mindlessly swallow it hook, line and sinker of course.

FAKE NEWS!

After 4 years of the most dishonest reporting our country has ever witnessed, CNN is taking a stab at the most popular alternative media news source right now.

Good bout between the left/right propaganda mills for sure! Kelly successful @ both slipping those long left accusations as well as knocking them down & moving inside to deliver his own blistering accusations! The left was the aggressor but seemed both awkward & off balance missing with several of those wild accusations then Kelly counter attacking. I'll be looking forward to more of this action in the future!!!

Not ragging on you here. But here's the advice. NewsMax will NEVER be a "news network".. They dont have 350 local and world news affiliates to COVER news. The news on NewsMax is restricted to covering the partisan war. And the ANALYSTS are "lightweight" novices compared to the other sources. DON'T DISS Fox News. It's your best and ONLY HOPE for having ONE outlet for any free thought or conservative outreach..

I mainly watch Fox Biz.. But NewsMax is TOTALLY annoying and not very informative..

CNN will be fine.

Newsmax will remain an industry joke, an unreliable source, and subject to appropriate ridicule.

Forum List

Back