CNN just signed their own death warrant.

After 4 years of the most dishonest reporting our country has ever witnessed, CNN is taking a stab at the most popular alternative media news source right now.

And the left wing sheep mindlessly swallow it hook, line and sinker of course.

Newsmax isn't exactly cutting edge. It took them until day before yesterday to figure out who won the election. I can understand being a day or two behind just for principle, but good grief!

CNN is kicking ass

Trump has been kicked out
CIANN hasn't kicked ass since dumbass Turner sold it.
I wouldn't say that.
1608263441213.png

1608263548206.png

After 4 years of the most dishonest reporting our country has ever witnessed, CNN is taking a stab at the most popular alternative media news source right now.

Well newsmax is outpacing everybody right now including Fox.... so they would be the stone's target.

CNN is bankrupt and will probably be bought by Amazon who will transform it into Entertainment Tonight.

Yeah.... I heard about their financial woes and I am quite surprised....how the hell did they manage to get themselves into that condition???....must have been an awful lot of mismanagement.

JO

CNN is kicking ass

Trump has been kicked out
Trump was their cash cow. Without orange man bad they will go down the tubes.

I thought that too.......

But there are so many brain bankrupt morons on the Left that all CNN has to do is keep the sensationalized lies rolling, peddling stupidity..... and they will have a devoted audience.

CNN is bankrupt and will probably be bought by Amazon who will transform it into Entertainment Tonight.

Yeah.... I heard about their financial woes and I am quite surprised....how the hell did they manage to get themselves into that condition???....must have been an awful lot of mismanagement.

JO
Advertisers pay less and less for outlets that provide fewer and fewer customers.

JO
Advertisers pay less and less for outlets that provide fewer and fewer customers.

I have seen a list of their salary contracts too.....maybe some of these people are overpaid?

JO

CNN just signed their own death warrant.

Cable News Network (CNN), an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of WarnerMedia, was founded in 1980 by Ted Turner and 300 other original employees, who invested $20 million into the network.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. is an American television and media conglomerate, part of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Founded by Ted Turner and based in Atlanta, Georgia, it merged with Time Warner on October 10, 1996.
AT&T. It's Ma Bell, back better than ever since it was broken up under the Sherman Antitrust Act
Dust off those bookshelves in the law library, man, and bust the trusts.

JO

I have seen a list of their salary contracts too.....maybe some of these people are overpaid?

JO
Maybe?!
Being paid 10+million a year to talk to 50,000 viewers!

Forum List

Back