CNN Ignoring Seattle Because it Hurts Narrative

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Why don't CNN for one time in this decade report the unmitigated truth. We have insurrectionists in our country that they ignore. You leftist morons are being manipulated. Good God wake-up and smell the coffee.

I just watched a story on Seattle on CNN. Try again.
Ya... and they fully support the anarchist ANTIFA insurrection.

I-Dont-Watch-CNN-Funny-Vinyl-Widow-Sticker.jpg

Why don't CNN for one time in this decade report the unmitigated truth. We have insurrectionists in our country that they ignore. You leftist morons are being manipulated. Good God wake-up and smell the coffee.
/——/ If it we’re a Right to Life group or the NRA who took over the town, CNN would have non-stop coverage.

Get your head out of right wing media. Shit rots your brain. CNN's done multiple stories on Seattle. As has MSNBC.

/——/ If it we’re a Right to Life group or the NRA who took over the town, CNN would have non-stop coverage.

Didn't Ammon Bundy and his merry band of "patriots" already do that? Looks like the final chapter on that one hasn't been written yet.
Cliven Bundy Armed Standoff Case Going Back To Court

I doubt CNN would cover it non-stop. The last one I remember being covered that heavily was Waco.

CNN's done multiple stories on Seattle. As has MSNBC.
Puff pieces

I wish we could capture some of these neo-ISIS creatures and analyze them

then maybe we could say for sure what went wrong in their lives to make them what they are today

So do you watch CNN?

I think the people complaining about CNN have said in the past they don't watch CNN...

So do you watch CNN?

I think the people complaining about CNN have said in the past they don't watch CNN...
No what we do is call it lying bullshit when you leftists use to the shit as fact.

CNN is still running interference for the coup to overthrow Trump. CNN and the rest of the MSM are all extremely anti worker, anti citizen, anti cop, anti taxpayer and anti border as well as being pro China, pro illegal alien and pro chaos and anarchy. They are the establishment elitists who have been robbing the American people for decades.

So do you watch CNN?

No what we do is call it lying bullshit when you leftists use to the shit as fact.

Your article was dated October 17, 2019
but I guess you didn't notice the date.

You sure spend a lot of time not watching CNN.

View attachment 349720

Well the OP is wrong...
Not wrong

CNN is not reporting bad stuff

such as neo-ISIS wacko’s with ar-15’s

View attachment 349722
1592056870414.png

View attachment 349720

Well the OP is wrong...
Not wrong

CNN is not reporting bad stuff

such as neo-ISIS wacko’s with ar-15’s

View attachment 349722
View attachment 349728
My point is that CNN and the rest of the lib news media freaked out over the armed protestors who were conservatives

But CNN largely ignores the neo-ISIS wackos with guns

Forum List

Back