CNN host snaps, abruptly ends segment after Trump Advisor blames China for Wuhan Coronavirus

CNN caters to people like rightwinger and Crepitus. Gullible dolts who’ll swallow anything they dish out.
That's some funny shit right there.

Hypocritical and way off base, but funny as fuck.
There's a reason Trump supporters will still be laughing in 2020.... just saying. :)
Yeah, they are so stupid that even after they lose Cheeto Jesus will declare it a great victory and they will believe him.
We've seen the best democrats have to offer. Which one of those two idiots do you think can beat Trump?
My left nut could beat tRump.

The cult of dementia will gladly burn down the country and dance in the ashes if it means no Trump.
To think that any of them are actually truthful is fooling only yourself.
The undereducated left is unfortunately as crazy as their gods.

How is China responsible for the TRUMPvirus?

They have no control over what happens in this country.....Trump does

Fuck you and your attitude.

It's the Cuomo virus if anything.

Or DeBlazio.

You shits on the east coast had leaders selling you a line of owlpoop and you bought it.

When they told you get away from each other, you gave them the finger.

Own it, motherfucker.

CNN caters to people like rightwinger and Crepitus. Gullible dolts who’ll swallow anything they dish out.

There's a reason Trump supporters will still be laughing in 2020.... just saying. :)
Yeah, they are so stupid that even after they lose Cheeto Jesus will declare it a great victory and they will believe him.
We've seen the best democrats have to offer. Which one of those two idiots do you think can beat Trump?

If you had one...or a right one.

Jusrt another glaring demonstration of how anti-American and anti-Trump the media is......

I saw the interview and she hardly snapped. Peter could not answer a simple question about the number of ventilators. All he wanted to do was rewrite history and excuse Trump for being the lousy POTUS that he is.
Trump is saving millions of American lives with his policies.

That is why you Woketards hate him.
Where are your stats on that, Bowie? "Trump is saving millions of American lives with his policies." And what about the OP , Bowie?
"CNN host snaps, abruptly ends segment after Trump Advisor blames China for Wuhan Coronavirus"

Hmm...?

It was manufactured IN CHINA, leaked into the public and the first cases showed up IN CHINA, ya knucklehead. You really CAN'T be as stupid as this post makes you appear to be, can you? I'm disappointed in you, rw, I didn't think you were THIS dumb.

You know, I've seen other members of the left on other boards refer to this as the "Trump Virus".
As much as I hate you bastards on this board who are on the left, I really didn't think one of you would actually slither this low.
Unfortunately, they really ARE that dumb. Dreadful.

It was manufactured IN CHINA, leaked into the public and the first cases showed up IN CHINA, ya knucklehead. You really CAN'T be as stupid as this post makes you appear to be, can you? I'm disappointed in you, rw, I didn't think you were THIS dumb.

Oh he is....i placed him and many ohers like him on ignore.

In topics other than politics, he doesn't appear to be this dumb. I truly think he posts such stupid crap to get a rise out of the smart conservatives like us. He really CAN'T be that dumb, can he?

The cult of dementia will gladly burn down the country and dance in the ashes if it means no Trump.
To think that any of them are actually truthful is fooling only yourself.
The undereducated left is unfortunately as crazy as their gods.

Exactly....i watched a lil of the so called biden town hall meeting on cnn....which consisted of the cnn moderator anderson cooper watching over him giving him snowball questions and a few alleged audience members also giving him snowball questions which he answered by reading from his notes showing that he knew at least what topics the questioners would be touching on and he still stumbled around....obviously having a little trouble finding the script in his notes that corresponded with the question....impossible for this guy to speak honestly and off the cuff without getting himself in serious difficulty.

Cany anyone say.............The emperor has no clothes.

Where are your stats on that, Bowie? "Trump is saving millions of American lives with his policies." And what about the OP , Bowie?
"CNN host snaps, abruptly ends segment after Trump Advisor blames China for Wuhan Coronavirus"
Hmm...?
Trump has prevented millions of American deaths by flattening the pandemic curve by quite a bit. Thus we have not seen a 40 to 70% infection rate, and nothing like the overall percentage of deaths.

And like so many other things, if you discount Dimocrat machine contolled cities the stats are even better.

And i dont care for the phrase 'Whuan Virus', and instead prefer the 'Chicom Plague'.

If you had one...or a right one.
Yep, I'm sure, just like the Kenyan-born miscreant that was president for 8 long years, rw is most likely a ball-less wonder. His posts sure lack ANY intelligence OR balls.....

In topics other than politics, he doesn't appear to be this dumb. I truly think he posts such stupid crap to get a rise out of the smart conservatives like us. He really CAN'T be that dumb, can he?

Can that creature rightwinger be that dumb?

Sure he can!

We are talking about a loser here.... this is a creature full of hatred....sad to be him

Forum List

Back