CNN Headline Laments That: "Hundreds of journalists are being laid off, right when the public needs them the most"...Awww, is somebody non-essential?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned

Don’t worry, CNN. They are only laying off fake journalists.
Good news! NO ONE on CNN or MSNBC ARE essential.....
...except Andrew Yang!

Good news! NO ONE on CNN or MSNBC ARE essential.....
...except Andrew Yang!
Sorry, he's a DING A YANG, as well......NO ONE on either of those networks are worth listening to.

I read another article something like that, but more about print journalist and reporters. Whether fake or real, left or right, it struck me as particularly self serving, poorly timed and tone deaf as unemployment rolls rise as rarely before, all across this country. It is funny when they don''t know when to shut up about their own problems and those of their brethren. They should save it for a trade publication.

• Banned
"Trump is engaging in one of his fictional presidential campaigns" - CNN's Jeffrey Toobin in March 2015

fake news, folks, fake news!

Chris Matthews said that talking about Trump entering the race provides "A little comic relief"

• Banned
dear McKay Coppins, you said in 2015: "i will bet a year's salary that Trump wont be on the ballot in Iowa"...well, we're here to collect, and we'll donate it for needy Americans

Forum List

Back