Morning Joe caught lying about COVID-19.

The TDS runs deep over there at MSNBC.

Only Trump did not see it coming since he had no medical professionals to advise him and only takes advice that he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear. Instead, in January, he blamed the Dems for a hoax, saying that
he has it under control. He lost 2 months with his pontificating and by the time he got off his butt the damage was done.
He also disbanded the medical group formed by Obama to deal with the coming pandemic, saying that he was a businessman and doesn't like people standing around. Of course, he denied it and blamed someone in his administration.

Only Trump did not see it coming since he had no medical professionals to advise him and only takes advice that he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear. Instead, in January, he blamed the Dems for a hoax, saying that
he has it under control. He lost 2 months with his pontificating and by the time he got off his butt the damage was done.
He also disbanded the medical group formed by Obama to deal with the coming pandemic, saying that he was a businessman and doesn't like people standing around. Of course, he denied it and blamed someone in his administration.
^
TDS afflicted moron.

Maybe you try reading the article, imbecile, assuming you know how to read. Of course, you might realize just how dumb you sound.

Maybe you try reading the article, imbecile, assuming you know how to read. Of course, you might realize just how dumb you sound.

Yo hotshot. Maybe you should listen when Trump speaks so you know what he said. I am accurate since I heard him.

^
TDS afflicted moron.

You are being conned by a pro. I heard him. Oh, I guess he didn't disband the pandemic medical group even though he did.
I guess he didn't blame the Dems for a hoax, even though he did. You must be deaf.

LMAO! What? Democrats and their MSM cohorts were doing 24/7 impeachment coverage. Trump on the other hand was already banning flights and declaring health emergencies. Imagine if Democrats were actually doing their job and not fixated on impeachment and calling Trump a xenophobe for the bans, we would be much better off today.

Speaking of the gang of liars over at MSNBC.....here's the Queen of fake liberals, Rachel Maddow.

I am not a listener of Maddow and I heard your grifter president say all of those things. You are in denial.

Joe's a sick pup but you can't call him a liar. I think he actually believes what he says. So what does that make him? He's delusional. Or like most regular people say, he's one sick fuck.

Speaking of the gang of liars over at MSNBC.....here's the Queen of fake liberals, Rachel Maddow.

I am not a listener of Maddow and I heard your grifter president say all of those things. You are in denial.

He's your president and mine for the next 56 months.
Aren't you happy ?

No matter whose president he is or isn't, he did say those things and you are denying it. You should be outraged because we lost 2 months while he was fiddling and patting himself on the back.

Forum List

Back