CNN: "Fiery but mostly Peaceful Protests;" I thought this was a photoshoped meme...but it was a real CNN headline

Is CNN the most Dishonest Name in News?

• Total voters
When I saw this a few times online and mentioned on a talk show, I thought it was a meme, then I heard it mentioned two more times on other talk shows. I looked it up and turns out CNN actually went live on air with this.

Only filthy Pro-Communist POS like CNN could refer to ARSON ATTACKS as being "mostly peaceful protests"

CNN = Communist News Network.

Yes, CNN's domestic terrorist ass-kissing on live tv was humiliating...I almost felt sorry for them...

Bwuhahahaha....ok, no I didn't...

The Communist News Network throw them out of choppers already :smoke:

1598738245560.png

1598738325401.png

When I saw this a few times online and mentioned on a talk show, I thought it was a meme, then I heard it mentioned two more times on other talk shows. I looked it up and turns out CNN actually went live on air with this.

IF Creepy Joe and Kamala Harris win, IF the Democrats aka Communists take control this is my Nightmare Prediction WHICH based on ALL we already know is NOT out of the realm of possibility.

We already have Nosebook and Shitter etc deleting ANYTHING that is showing the rabid feral Mob of BLM and the White Trash Antifa launching vicious attacks on not only Trump supporters but ALSO young CHILDREN who are WITH Trump supporters, we already have the Communist Propaganda MSM NOT showing the rabid feral mob of BLM marching at NIGHT into Suburban areas SCREAMING "Wake Up! Motherfuckers!" and in general threatening to Murder Whitey where they find Whitey.

IF Creepy Joe and Kamala Harris win, the Communist Propaganda MSM will report ZERO about the violence, the attacks, the assaults, the murders. When the rabid feral mob of BLM go into Suburban areas and kick the doors in of White households and murder everyone because they are WHITE, it will NOT be reported and IF anyone puts it up on Social Media it will be deleted as being "Racist" and they will be arrested and dragged away for being a "Racist"

IF your town is under attack then your friends in the NEXT town will NOT get to hear about it because ALL Media will be Shutdown IF by chance you happen to slip the news under the radar you will be arrested for being a "Racist" and dragged away.

The above is basically what HAPPENED in the Soviet Union once Josef Stalin had taken charge. The above is basically what HAPPENED in China once Chairman Mao had taken charge. Obviously NOT the parts about the Social Media thing but ALL the parts about the Media NOT REPORTING the carnage and murder on OPPONENTS of the respective Regimes.

Will the Democrats aka Communists literally bring in Gulags? Who knows, don't forget that some POS named Kyle Jurek who works for Bernie Sanders was caught saying YES they would bring in Gulags....and so those arrested for being "Racist" will probably be dragged off to the Gulag and murdered. WHEN Commies talk of "Re-Education Camps" they actually mean Murder Gulags, there was NO Re-Educating in the Gulags, they sent their Opponents to Gulags to DIE, that was the purpose and the ONLY purpose.

1598741378277.png

1598741422214.png

Also ALL the violence happening NOW in America has it been INSTIGATED and COORDINATED BY Bernie Sander's supporters and staffers, read below what they said would happen IF Bernie did NOT get the Democrat Nomination and it's literally happened just as they PROMISED it would:

1598741555178.png

Last edited:

We don’t even have to make memes anymore, they’re doing it to themselves.

We don’t even have to make memes anymore, they’re doing it to themselves.

Well I've always said that Leftists are so CRAP at doing Memes because Leftist's ARE Walking Memes.

steven crowder was showing a cnn story where at the bottom of the screen, the caption read..."violent protests...." and it had some other text. The caption went away and like 5 seconds later it came back exactly the same but missing the word "violent"....

I don't know how to answer your poll.

I would say yes...but joy whats-her-name is on weekend mornings on MSNBC and that racist bitch is nucking FUTZ!

She's like a black racist charles manson :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back