CNN engaging in divisive race hysteria suggesting white people have an easier leg up.

Developers would happily build affordable homes, but the municipalities won't allow it. They want high end homes that will provide more property taxes. They want lower-and middle-class folks to live in high density inner city 'projects'.

Which is a problem, really.

The thing is that when the government stopped buying homes and just gave everyone a voucher, they set off a housing shortage because landlords could set their own prices.

Which is a problem, really.

The thing is that when the government stopped buying homes and just gave everyone a voucher, they set off a housing shortage because landlords could set their own prices.
Then there's overpopulation. Many people are not needed or wanted, and it's going to get worse. The only way to support them is to fill our homes with the junk the sell in their boutiques or use their 'gig' job services.

A leg up? Try telling that to the millions of poor, dumb, dopehead white people in America. This idea every white person somehow has life on easy street is just a lie.

The rapings aside, bill Cosby was a poor black kid from the ghetto but went on to do a lot of great things. But that doesn't get mentioned because he frequently chastised blacks for blaming whites and being their own problem.
Nobody said easy street. But it is a fact that they have an easier time getting outta the hole than people of color do.

Nobody said easy street. But it is a fact that they have an easier time getting outta the hole than people of color do.

Intelligent people will do better with money over a ten year period. Thus able to weather any “storms” created by the evil deep state to gain power.

Less intelligent will buy cars or home entertainment on credit card right away and live penny to penny without any thought the job they have may go away. The rent costly Apartments they can’t hold.

Only in the United States is such division occurring. From the mass media, and Hollywood, along with many politicians. But The American people your average black and white man wants nothing to do with BLM or the nonsense “400 years a slave” argument.

In places like Ethiopia, the Congo, Turkey , and in tons of countries there is no such hysteria. There is no mass media teaching this poisonous race division. Most countries of the world are proud of their history, which is vitally important…. It’s really only in America where the self hatred is poisoning our culture.

What about poor white people? What about poor whites Who can’t get a home loan.

Such hysteria helps nobody. I was watching CNN and it’s unfortunate to see them once again go back to race division that they were not engaging in 10 years ago. Why are they doing this now. Why not 10 years ago? It is because it is a tactic to stop Donald Trump. And call people white supremacists if they vote for Trump. It is an ugly tactic.

Here are some of the things I witnessed on the CNN segment that aired a few minutes ago.

“Discrimination against blacks”

“Black people have a difficult pathway forward”

“Schools are grappling with teaching lessons on race”

“Is it OK to make white kids feel uncomfortable when talking about race and school?”

“Policies that are detrimental to black people”

View attachment 907624

View attachment 907627

View attachment 907626

View attachment 907625

View attachment 907628
MSNBC is a bully-pulpit for Race-Baiters and LibProg Vote-Whores and Minority A$$-Kissers.

CNN is MSNBC Lite.

Fox News is a bully-pulpit for White Folk and Right-Wing Vote-Whores and Majority A$$-Kissers.

------

The best any of us can do is to watch a bit of all three, plus News Nation, News Max, BBC, etc., and make up our own minds.

Only in the United States is such division occurring. From the mass media, and Hollywood, along with many politicians. But The American people your average black and white man wants nothing to do with BLM or the nonsense “400 years a slave” argument.

In places like Ethiopia, the Congo, Turkey , and in tons of countries there is no such hysteria. There is no mass media teaching this poisonous race division. Most countries of the world are proud of their history, which is vitally important…. It’s really only in America where the self hatred is poisoning our culture.

What about poor white people? What about poor whites Who can’t get a home loan.

Such hysteria helps nobody. I was watching CNN and it’s unfortunate to see them once again go back to race division that they were not engaging in 10 years ago. Why are they doing this now. Why not 10 years ago? It is because it is a tactic to stop Donald Trump. And call people white supremacists if they vote for Trump. It is an ugly tactic.

Here are some of the things I witnessed on the CNN segment that aired a few minutes ago.

“Discrimination against blacks”

“Black people have a difficult pathway forward”

“Schools are grappling with teaching lessons on race”

“Is it OK to make white kids feel uncomfortable when talking about race and school?”

“Policies that are detrimental to black people”

View attachment 907624

View attachment 907627

View attachment 907626

View attachment 907625

View attachment 907628
People have always had to work harder to succeed in places where they are an ethnic minority. What has changed?

Watching CNN is giving them funding. If you have a cable box the download your history And they know who sees what. They count internet logons, when, how long, what to, etc.

I am no expert but tuning into any of them seems to be like allowing a rapist to sleep in your spare bedroom next to your 15 yr old daughter.

Intelligent people will do better with money over a ten year period. Thus able to weather any “storms” created by the evil deep state to gain power.

Less intelligent will buy cars or home entertainment on credit card right away and live penny to penny without any thought the job they have may go away. The rent costly Apartments they can’t hold.
Ohkay, take the crazy over there please. I don't wanna get any on me.

I cited the statistics. If anything, with the advent of MAGA, race division has only gotten worse as he legitimizes your hatred.
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" The infographic provided is all correlation and not causation (subjective v. objective) I can understand why simple people translate it the way you do.

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" The infographic provided is all correlation and not causation (subjective v. objective) I can understand why simple people translate it the way you do.
So 30,000+ blacks being stopped and frisked vs fewer than 10,000 whites being stopped and frisked is not an indication of whites having a leg-up when it comes to how law enforcement views the public?

MSNBC is a bully-pulpit for Race-Baiters and LibProg Vote-Whores and Minority A$$-Kissers.

CNN is MSNBC Lite.

Fox News is a bully-pulpit for White Folk and Right-Wing Vote-Whores and Majority A$$-Kissers.

------

The best any of us can do is to watch a bit of all three, plus News Nation, News Max, BBC, etc., and make up our own minds.
Or you could rely on the AP and NPR to just report the news.

Or you could rely on the AP and NPR to just report the news.
Yes... I should have mentioned those too... as well as Reuters, France 24, Bloomberg, al Jazeera, Deutsch Welt (DW) etc.

I try to use all of them from time to time... multiple motives... balanced input... adversary-reconnaissance, etc...

But the article focused upon one of the Domestic Big Three cable channels so I kinda-sorta omitted The Big List :)

Again, I’m sure you are a nice person. You’re not the problem. The problem is the evil people in the media and Hollywood propagating these insane anti-white ideas….. they have no basis in history, because Black people owned white slaves in Africa. The entire “white supremacy” argument is debunked by the fact of history

Black people in the inner cities are struggling, not because of the white man. Because of a number of factors that has nothing to do with race. And there’s no way to prove these evil arguments that bad people on this form are trying to convince you that somehow white supremacy is to blame for blacks struggling in 2024. The Oscars literally forced blacks to get nominated, major companies in America are forcing themselves to hire a certain number of blacks. So it’s insane to blame white people for the struggle of blacks when there are also tons of white poor people.

I just don’t get it brother. Everyone of your post is simply telling people “ Hey you’re wrong.”

Can you provide some substance?

Like the following, which is a concrete fact. In the 1960s about 35% of all jobs in America were unionized. A black or white man could get a job out of high school working at a steel plant …. Those jobs are gone today and only about 10% of all jobs in this country are unionized.

The black and white nuclear family was stronger and more dignified in the 1940s compared to today. That is patriotism right there and it’s also a sense of being proud of Christian values and American values. …. today we have a poisonous left-wing ideal into the minds of youth.

Millions of white and black Americans had a better opportunity in the middle 20th century especially during the post World War II economic boom….. compared to today which for many Americans this country is a dump especially if one is living in the inner cities

There you go look at the above there is the visual evidence proving the radical left-wing argument to be wrong.

Last edited:

CNN is MSNBC Lite.

------

Exactly I try and watch all of the media outlets. And in addition to that I’d like to go on YouTube and watch some podcasts. I love Tucker Carlson as he is critical of both sides of the political aisle.

There is a well-known path to getting out of poverty. It is almost universally successful regardless of race or where you started life.
  • Get as much free public education as you can,
  • Get a job - any job - and keep it (or replace it with a better one), and
  • Don't have children until you are married and can afford it.
It ain't complicated. If you follow these three simple rules you will not be poor for long.

Households headed by an unmarried man have almost the same outcomes for children as households headed by a married couple. Households headed by an unmarried woman are, statistically speaking, a disaster. A "white" family headed by an unmarried mother is more than three times as likely to be living in poverty as a Black family headed by a married couple. If you meet this hypothetical "white" woman, be sure to explain to her how she should value her White Privilege.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Yes... I should have mentioned those too... as well as Reuters, France 24, Bloomberg, al Jazeera, Deutsch Welt (DW) etc.

I try to use all of them from time to time... multiple motives... balanced input... adversary-reconnaissance, etc...

But the article focused upon one of the Domestic Big Three cable channels so I kinda-sorta omitted The Big List :)
Also when you watch news on TV, the visually sensational becomes more important to the broadcasters. No art…no coverage

There is a well-known path to getting out of poverty. It is almost universally successful regardless of race or where you started life.
  • Get as much free public education as you can,
  • Get a job - any job - and keep it (or replace it with a better one), and
  • Don't have children until you are married and can afford it.
It ain't complicated. If you follow these three simple rules you will not be poor for long.

Households headed by an unmarried man have almost the same outcomes for children as households headed by a married couple. Households headed by an unmarried woman are, statistically speaking, a disaster. A "white" family headed by an unmarried mother is more than three times as likely to be living in poverty as a Black family headed by a married couple. If you meet this hypothetical "white" woman, be sure to explain to her how she should value her White Privilege.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Any stats to back up your insanity?

People have always had to work harder to succeed in places where they are an ethnic minority. What has changed?
In the early parts of the 20 th century when a ton of immigrants were coming from Europe they came to a brand new country in the USA . They didn’t speak English and they had to pull themselves up. And they did and they found good middle-class jobs.

But even in those days one might make the argument, America was the most liberal country in the world compared to Germany or France, or the Empire of Japan, or the British Empire.

I think one major difference of today is Hollywood, the media pumping the BLM propaganda into the minds of youth. It’s led to a crime surge. There’s tons of young Americans smoking weed taking pills every day. They’re using antidepressants. We have mass school shootings today we did not have that issue in the middle 20th century.

I think America weathered the various storms of World War I, World War II , the Great Depression, and more due to patriotism and a sense of Christian values and American values. We lack those values today, and that’s kind of dangerous. The Wall Street Journal showed a poll saying that America’s youth cares more about money and greed, compared to going to church or helping out the community. That’s a problem. Hopefully we can overcome the issues we face today just like we overcame them in the past.

It is permissible to stand in front of your own TV set.

White people do always have a leg up over their black counterparts in nearly all circumstances. I hope this doesn’t come as too much of a shock to people.

When NYC was doing stop and frisk, the overwhelming majority of those who were randomly stopped and frisked were black. Why? Because they were black.
View attachment 907631

When there are blacks on the jury, a black defendant has a much better chance of getting the same sentence as a white person who committed the same crime.

View attachment 907632
Not when it comes to advertizing

Black actors are grossly over represnted

Which by your standards is racism against whites

Forum List

Back