Alex Jones confronts guards at Biden's secret camp.

Was it a Democrat scam when they invaded the borders during Trump, Two Booshes and Reagan?

Its Biden who is actually illegally under color of law, prohibiting the Media from getting inside the illegal facilities to report what is happening. Not Trump.

And what's even worse is that neither Sleepy Joe nor The Hoe are answering questions about the sex trafficking of minors being transported here from Shit Hole Countries.

Thank Almighty God for the work of great journalists like Alex Jones

Another great expose by America's greatest investigative journalist.
Mainstream media afraid to cross the street and compliantly film from afar.
Jones however does not back down and confronts the illegal scam to flood America with Democrat voters.

The guy with the mask is laughing at Jones.....I don't blame him.

I don't see anyone laughing...let it be noticed the first dishonest comment comes from a lib....just rolls off the tongue....

Was it a Democrat scam when they invaded the borders during Trump, Two Booshes and Reagan?

Its Biden who is actually illegally under color of law, prohibiting the Media from getting inside the illegal facilities to report what is happening. Not Trump.

And what's even worse is that neither Sleepy Joe nor The Hoe are answering questions about the sex trafficking of minors being transported here from Shit Hole Countries.

Thank Almighty God for the work of great journalists like Alex Jones
So the previous statements they have made are no longer valid and you need reassurance daily or hourly?

Wow. He's gonna have a stroke if he keeps that up.

Not really. Mr. Jones is in control 100%. I'd love to see him as WH Press Secretary when Trump rewins the Presidency.
AlexPressSeco.jpg

Another great expose by America's greatest investigative journalist.
Mainstream media afraid to cross the street and compliantly film from afar.
Jones however does not back down and confronts the illegal scam to flood America with Democrat voters.

People are still listening to that psycho?

Forum List

Back