CNN commentator calls for the elimination of Israel.

Don’t agree with what Hill said cant say I agree with him being fired over it either. I understand the outrage over what he said and the reasons for his firing even so firing people for saying things we find insulting or offensive is a slippery slope.

Not at all...when people lie or call for the deaths of others it must not be tolerated.
When you do this it allows the bar on what is protected speech to be narrowed more and more until eventually you have none. As has been stated more than once speech that everyone likes and agrees with doesn’t need protection when we go down this road it can happen to anyone even one of us.

Don’t agree with what Hill said cant say I agree with him being fired over it either. I understand the outrage over what he said and the reasons for his firing even so firing people for saying things we find insulting or offensive is a slippery slope.

Not at all...when people lie or call for the deaths of others it must not be tolerated.
When you do this it allows the bar on what is protected speech to be narrowed more and more until eventually you have none. As has been stated more than once speech that everyone likes and agrees with doesn’t need protection when we go down this road it can happen to anyone even one of us.

You are coinfused............he crossed the line....as in free speech is protected (not nearly as much as it should be) but one is not allowed to shout fire in a crowded theater...and what he said was just as intolerable as shouting fire in a theater.

People get coinfused far too easily.

You are coinfused............he crossed the line....as in free speech is protected (not nearly as much as it should be) but one is not allowed to shout fire in a crowded theater...and what he said was just as intolerable as shouting fire in a theater.

No I’m not confused and what he said was not the same as shouting fire in a theater. In the case of both Hill and CNN the saying just because you have the right to say or do something doesn’t mean you should. I would support the Hill firing was if he had a long history of making such comments or worse to my knowledge he doesn’t.

CNN Fires Big Dummy Marc Lamont hill

download-6.jpg

Outrageous.....just another example of the double standard at play in matters of connected to racism.

WATCH: CNN Commentator Calls For Elimination Of Israel, Endorses Violence Against, Reports Suggest

If this guy was a white commentator on Fox News the uproar would reverbrate across the nation.
One hundred years ago when European Jews began the colonization of Palestine, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.

By 1948 when Israel came into existence, the ratio had shrunk to 2:1.

Today there are roughly equal number of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.
map-2.jpg

How much additional land and water are the Jews of Israel entitled to?
Map of Palestine over the Years - Episcopal Peace Fellowship
Palestine was never a country. As far as the people, it’s a pity they didn’t accept the U.N. plan.
History of Palestine - Wikipedia

"During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine.

"The British captured Jerusalem a month later.

"The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922."
palestine-post.jpg

Non-Jews owned land and water in Palestine for centuries before European Jews began their Zionist occupation.

It's a pity Israeli settlements have continued that racist policy over the past 50 years.

Palestine Before The Zionists Stole It

Outrageous.....just another example of the double standard at play in matters of connected to racism.

WATCH: CNN Commentator Calls For Elimination Of Israel, Endorses Violence Against, Reports Suggest

If this guy was a white commentator on Fox News the uproar would reverbrate across the nation.
One hundred years ago when European Jews began the colonization of Palestine, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.

Today there are roughly equal number of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.
map-2.jpg

Palestine was never a country. As far as the people, it’s a pity they didn’t accept the U.N. plan.

"During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine.

"The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922."
palestine-post.jpg

Non-Jews owned land and water in Palestine for centuries before European Jews began their Zionist occupation.

It's a pity Israeli settlements have continued that racist policy over the past 50 years.

Again …. Palestine was never a country. A hard pill for some to swallow, I know.

map-2.jpg

palestine-post.jpg

Again …. Palestine was never a country. A hard pill for some to swallow, I know.

Correct....a lot of coinfusion and ignorance of history regarding Israel...that is why Arab propaganda is often believed.

Now for some important truths.................10 Israel Facts

No I’m not confused and what he said was not the same as shouting fire in a theater. In the case of both Hill and CNN the saying just because you have the right to say or do something doesn’t mean you should. I would support the Hill firing was if he had a long history of making such comments or worse to my knowledge he doesn’t.

Apparantly you know little about him. CNN Commentator Marc Lamont Hill's Long History Of Anti-Semitism

map-2.jpg

Episcopalians have a sorry history of Jew Hatred.............Anti-Semitism in the Episcopal Church

Anti-Semitism Creeps Back Under Episcopal Auspices
Are you yoke or white?

"Separation between the yolk and white’ — Tzipi Livni’s vision for Jews and Palestinians..."

‘Separation between the yolk and white’ — Tzipi Livni’s vision for Jews and Palestinians

"Yes even liberal Zionists express the fear of 'demographics,' of the Palestinian birth rate surpassing the Jewish one.

"It feels very Jim Crow, but that’s the character of religious nationalism.

"The ideology of separation was nowhere more stridently expressed lately than by liberal Zionist hero Tzipi Livni last month..."

"Her repeated call for 'separation' reminded me of George Wallace’s famous incantation, 'Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.'
1*7itbpTWF-InYol0yU3Tpmg.jpeg

"The Alabama governor said that in 1963, but it didn’t last very long!

"And he would come to eat his words"

Israeli “democracy” — Jim Crow Style – The Palestine Project – Medium

map-2.jpg

Episcopalians have a sorry history of Jew Hatred.............Anti-Semitism in the Episcopal Church

Are you yoke or white?

"Separation between the yolk and white’ — Tzipi Livni’s vision for Jews and Palestinians..."

‘Separation between the yolk and white’ — Tzipi Livni’s vision for Jews and Palestinians

"Yes even liberal Zionists express the fear of 'demographics,' of the Palestinian birth rate surpassing the Jewish one.

"The ideology of separation was nowhere more stridently expressed lately than by liberal Zionist hero Tzipi Livni last month..."

"Her repeated call for 'separation' reminded me of George Wallace’s famous incantation, 'Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.'

George Wallace was shot and as a result of his parylisis and declining health he was not the same courageous man he had been when he opposed the Federalis.

Why Do People Hate Jews?

map-2.jpg

palestine-post.jpg

What point do you imagine you are making when you state: "Palestine was never a country"?
m05-jaff-250.jpg

Are you saying there was a complete absence of land and water rights in that part of the world prior to 1948?

The forgotten story of the original Jaffa oranges

"The Forgotten Story of the Original Jaffa Oranges..."

"Dr. Nahum Karlinsky, from Ben-Gurion University’s Research Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism, has studied citrus growing in pre-state Palestine.

"'The citrus industry is perceived in the Israeli consciousness as an exclusively Zionist pioneering effort.

"In fact, the Palestinian-Arab citrus industry predated it, and for most of the period, until 1948, exceeded it in both physical area and quantity of exports,' Karlinsky and co-author Prof. Mustafa Kabha, from the Open University, wrote in an article recently published in the historical journal Zmanim. (Karlinsky has also published a book in English on the subject: 'California Dreaming: Ideology, Society, and Technology in the Citrus Industry of Palestine, 1890-1939.')"

map-2.jpg

Are you yoke or white?

George Wallace was shot and as a result of his parylisis and declining health he was not the same courageous man he had been when he opposed the Federalis.

Why Do People Hate Jews?
What's heroic about supporting segregation?
Criticizing-Israel-Isnt-Anti-Semitic_8.13.15_front_PDF.png

Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic . . . It’s anti-racist

map-2.jpg

palestine-post.jpg

What point do you imagine you are making when you state: "Palestine was never a country"?
m05-jaff-250.jpg

Are you saying there was a complete absence of land and water rights in that part of the world prior to 1948?

"Dr. Nahum Karlinsky, from Ben-Gurion University’s Research Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism, has studied citrus growing in pre-state Palestine.

"'The citrus industry is perceived in the Israeli consciousness as an exclusively Zionist pioneering effort.

"In fact, the Palestinian-Arab citrus industry predated it, and for most of the period, until 1948, exceeded it in both physical area and quantity of exports,' Karlinsky and co-author Prof. Mustafa Kabha, from the Open University, wrote in an article recently published in the historical journal Zmanim. (Karlinsky has also published a book in English on the subject: 'California Dreaming: Ideology, Society, and Technology in the Citrus Industry of Palestine, 1890-1939.')"
The point is … it's not like the Jews took, or were given, someone else's country. The folks in that region could have easily averted Israel becoming a nation there had the only followed the lead of Trans-Jordan; and established borders, a government, and a country. Sadly for them, they weren't smart enough to figure that out.

America's unwavering support of the apartheid terrorist state of Israel causes about 95% of the problems the U.S. has in the Middle East.

To truly have peace in that part of the world. Israel needs to be dismantled, and the jewish people either deported back to Europe, or absorbed into a new Palestinian state. .... :cool:

Then why don’t Muslims rise up and kick them out? Oh that’s right, they tried and got their asses kicked. Sorry bub, losing wars has consequences, that’s the way of the world. All Islamic countries were founded by violent conquest, why should Israel be any different?

map-2.jpg

palestine-post.jpg

m05-jaff-250.jpg

The point is … it's not like the Jews took, or were given, someone else's country. The folks in that region could have easily averted Israel becoming a nation there had the only followed the lead of Trans-Jordan; and established borders, a government, and a country. Sadly for them, they weren't smart enough to figure that out.
Unfortunately, the evil ottoman empire lost. Tough shit.

Forum List

Back