CNN: Biden Fails To Match Trump Numbers In 1st Speech To Congress

Wow!!! A speech that made sense!

Bwuhahaha....the only reason there was no drinking game created for Biden's speech where people had to drink every time he lied or said something divisive or insane is because there wasn't enough alcohol for millions of Americans to play.

The insane puppet read off the lie crafted by his puppet masters over the last 3 weeks, no matter how obviously stupid, debunked, or crazy.

Biden claimed the violent incited protest on 6 Jan, for exame, was a bigger threat than 9/11/01 when 3,000 Americans were slaughtered, for God's sake.

If any of you agree or can actually bring yourselves to attempt to defend him on this you are as f*ing insane as he is.

Bwuhahaha....the only reason there was no drinking game created for Biden's speech where people had to drink every time he lied or said something divisive or insane is because there wasn't enough alcohol for millions of Americans to play.

The insane puppet read off the lie crafted by his puppet masters over the last 3 weeks, no matter how obviously stupid, debunked, or crazy.

Biden claimed the violent incited protest on 6 Jan, for exame, was a bigger threat than 9/11/01 when 3,000 Americans were slaughtered, for God's sake.

If any of you agree or can actually bring yourselves to attempt to defend him on this you are as f*ing insane as he is.
I see you miss the times when the president could be counted on to lie and say lots of divisive and insane things.

Ted-Cruz-Nap-Time-Biden-Speech.jpg

This perfectly sums up Biden’s speech

This is a surprise to NO ONE.

They could have stopped by just saying, "Biden fails to match Trump's numbers."

So who is going to be the 1st snowflake to call CNN a liar?

Uh. I'm not sure what point beyond your usual partisan claptrap you're getting at here. TV ratings only concern people (like Trump) who are concerned about ratings. Being President isn't a friggin popularity contest.
I clicked on RedFlakes CNN link and here's the first paragraph,

"About half of Americans who watched President Joe Biden's address to Congress had a very positive reaction to the speech, and 71% said they walked away feeling more optimistic about the country's direction, according to a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS".
Bwuhahaha....

Democrats live and govern by polls, and CNN of all media just reported Biden laid another egg.

:p

Oh..I get it. Now you believe in polls..right?
Jeez, you guys really need to make up your minds.
I'm starting to need a scorecard that I can reference to
find your position on when different topics come up. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol, by election numbers which they cheated. Has Biden even more liked than Obama, but he can't get more than a handful of people around him.
134164781_235883104568510_6484207976725572607_n.png

Uh. I'm not sure what point beyond your usual partisan claptrap you're getting at here. TV ratings only concern people (like Trump) who are concerned about ratings. Being President isn't a friggin popularity contest.

"About half of Americans who watched President Joe Biden's address to Congress had a very positive reaction to the speech, and 71% said they walked away feeling more optimistic about the country's direction, according to a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS".
Bwuhahaha....

Democrats live and govern by polls, and CNN of all media just reported Biden laid another egg.

Thank you for proving you can't f*ing read. Now I understand why you always respond with such stupid comments.

And you're a complete hypocrit, Cap.
I'll leave you to your nonsensical, alt-right ramblings.

Biden won. He's your President. Get over it.

I see you miss the times when the president could be counted on to lie and say lots of divisive and insane things.

Oh say it ain't so....say you really didn't just pathetically respond by throwing out a desperate 'B...b...BUT TRUMP'.

BWUHAHAHAHA

Bwuhahaha....

Thank you for proving you can't f*ing read. Now I understand why you always respond with such stupid comments.

Where was your bullshit when Trump legitimately won, hypocritical worm?

Bwuhahaha....

Where was your bullshit when Trump legitimately won, hypocritical worm?

If you are referring to 2016, then there was no bullshit. I didn't see any reason why the election wasn't legitimate.
I can't help it if you alt-righters want to broad brush every Democrat.
I also can't help that Trump was a corrupt, incompetent boob who shot himself in the foot at every turn.
He made his own messes...and now..he's out. Easy. :)

Oh say it ain't so....say you really didn't just pathetically respond by throwing out a desperate 'B...b...BUT TRUMP'.

BWUHAHAHAHA
I didn't mention trump, but it's natural to make the connection between him and lies, and divisive, insane remarks.

Biden has zero credibility and never will after claiming vaccines didn't not exist until he entered the WH after the world watched him get them on TV before he was sworn in.

The fact that a minority of people in this country still choose to be ruled by a man they know told that lie proves they are as voluntarily worthless as he is.

The despicable snowflakes that defended Obama's & the Democrats' never-ending treasonous failed coup attempts and Impeachments are the same voluntary despicable sheep who feigned outrage at Obama's Kiddy Cages when they were conned into believing they were Trumps yet put bags over their heads in order to avoid over 750 illegal children being crammed into current BIDEN Kiddie Cages built to hold 40 people.

Not a damn one of them who willingly do so has any more credibility than Biden does.

85 million people voted for that guy who spoke last night. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :banana:

Wow!!! A speech that made sense! Complete sentences! Rational syntax! No whining about "fake news!" No blaming China and others for his massive, aggressive, unique failings. No playing to the Faux News audience of mentally challenged Cult members!

Overall a breath of fresh air and overwhelming approval of the speech by the American people! Bigly!!!
[/QUOTE]
Well, approval from those who plan on remaining at home for the continuous flow of welfare checks.

85 million people voted for that guy who spoke last night. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :banana:

Wow!!! A speech that made sense! Complete sentences! Rational syntax! No whining about "fake news!" No blaming China and others for his massive, aggressive, unique failings. No playing to the Faux News audience of mentally challenged Cult members!

Overall a breath of fresh air and overwhelming approval of the speech by the American people! Bigly!!!
Well, approval from those who plan on remaining at home for the continuous flow of welfare checks.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, gimme gimme gimme tax them stupid people who have jobs!

Who gives a fuck about TV ratings? Oh that's right, you butthurt superficial twats.
WHETHER IT WAS HIS PATHETICALLY SMALL NUMBERS OF SUPPORTERS SHOWING UP FOR BIDEN SUIRNG THE CAMPAIGN OR SHOWING UP / DIALING IN TO SEE HIM SPEAK AS PRESIDEMT, BIDEN'S REAL NUMBERS CONTINUE TO FALL SHORT BEHIND TO TRUMP....AND HIS 'REVERSE ALL TRUMP POLICIES' AGENDA IS CAUSING FAILURE IN EVERYTHING HE TRIES.

IF IT DIDN'T MATTER YOU WOULD HAVE IGNORED THE LAST POST AND THIS ONE....

...BUT YOU WON'T.

Who gives a fuck about TV ratings? Oh that's right, you butthurt superficial twats.
WHETHER IT WAS HIS PATHETICALLY SMALL NUMBERS OF SUPPORTERS SHOWING UP FOR BIDEN SUIRNG THE CAMPAIGN OR SHOWING UP / DIALING IN TO SEE HIM SPEAK AS PRESIDEMT, BIDEN'S REAL NUMBERS CONTINUE TO FALL SHORT BEHIND TO TRUMP....AND HIS 'REVERSE ALL TRUMP POLICIES' AGENDA IS CAUSING FAILURE IN EVERYTHING HE TRIES.

IF IT DIDN'T MATTER YOU WOULD HAVE IGNORED THE LAST POST AND THIS ONE....

...BUT YOU WON'T.
IGNORE 83 MILLION VOTES for Biden ....... traitor Trump ass kisser

Forum List

Back