CNN: Biden Fails To Match Trump Numbers In 1st Speech To Congress

Excuse the OP he is a minimalist and can't take the time to post anything relevant to the subject of the article...

I didn't watch because I never watch..

This is a surprise to NO ONE.

They could have stopped by just saying, "Biden fails to match Trump's numbers."

So who is going to be the 1st snowflake to call CNN a liar?

Uh. I'm not sure what point beyond your usual partisan claptrap you're getting at here. TV ratings only concern people (like Trump) who are concerned about ratings. Being President isn't a friggin popularity contest.
I clicked on RedFlakes CNN link and here's the first paragraph,

"About half of Americans who watched President Joe Biden's address to Congress had a very positive reaction to the speech, and 71% said they walked away feeling more optimistic about the country's direction, according to a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS".

Uh. I'm not sure what point beyond your usual partisan claptrap you're getting at here. TV ratings only concern people (like Trump) who are concerned about ratings. Being President isn't a friggin popularity contest.

"About half of Americans who watched President Joe Biden's address to Congress had a very positive reaction to the speech, and 71% said they walked away feeling more optimistic about the country's direction, according to a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS".
Bwuhahaha....

Democrats live and govern by polls, and CNN of all media just reported Biden laid another egg.

:p

Bwuhahaha....

Democrats live and govern by polls, and CNN of all media just reported Biden laid another egg.

Oh..I get it. Now you believe in polls..right?
Jeez, you guys really need to make up your minds.
I'm starting to need a scorecard that I can reference to
find your position on when different topics come up. :auiqs.jpg:

Looking for excuses to deflect from the fact that Biden is merely a globalist meat-puppet? (Just being Socratic)

Bwuhahaha....

Oh..I get it. Now you believe in polls..right?
Jeez, you guys really need to make up your minds.
I'm starting to need a scorecard that I can reference to
find your position on when different topics come up. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you for proving you can't f*ing read. Now I understand why you always respond with such stupid comments.

Wow!!! A speech that made sense! Complete sentences! Rational syntax! No whining about "fake news!" No blaming China and others for his massive, aggressive, unique failings. No playing to the Faux News audience of mentally challenged Cult members!

Overall a breath of fresh air and overwhelming approval of the speech by the American people! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back