CNN: "A huge win for Trump" North Korea disbands nuclear program

Is this a BIg Win for Trump

• Total voters
Fingers crossed. If it happens - and remember the North Koreans are fucking liars - he gets the credit.
Kim's got his nuke. He can stop making more without any skin off his nose. Getting rid of them entirely? I doubt it.

Does anyone remember when the last NK nuke test was? It was about 3 weeks before the mountain where the testing was done. They lost their primar test site and who knows what else.

Since that took place NK has been a lot friendlier and now they are willing to come to the table. This is not coincidence.
"before the mountain?" What are you talking about?

You know, there are several things here....................

Kim said that N. Korea was finished with the TESTING phase for nuclear weapons. That means they have them and know what they are doing.

Kim said that missile tests would be SUSPENDED while negotiations were held. He didn't say anything about getting rid of the missiles.

And, N. Korea hasn't said anything about getting rid of their nuclear weapons. Trump has told you that he will, and you guys are believing him. Got news for you guys, we don't know if they have stopped or not, we just have their say so.

They have had several successful tests of ICBM's, meaning they probably also feel like they have their missiles figured out.

Also, quick question......................if N. Korea says they are going to get rid of their nuclear weapons, how the hell are we going to verify that? Anyone thought to ask about that?
i'm pretty sure they were in a testing phase when their testing mountain crashed down on them and killed most of their nuclear staff.

Does anyone remember when the last NK nuke test was? It was about 3 weeks before the mountain where the testing was done. They lost their primar test site and who knows what else.

Since that took place NK has been a lot friendlier and now they are willing to come to the table. This is not coincidence.
they blew up/destroyed their test site.

Satellite images show North Korean mountain after nuclear test that could collapse and unleash an environmental disaster

Satellite images show North Korean mountain after nuclear test that could collapse and unleash an environmental disaster
So where is everyone getting that it actually collapsed?

A tunnel collapse at North Korea's mountain nuclear test site may have caused hundreds of deaths

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A tunnel collapse at North Korea's mountain nuclear test site may have caused hundreds of deaths

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The really scary part of your link is that N. Korea is no longer doing underground tests, and they are thinking of doing a surface test over the ocean.

Are the Euro Left/Globalists gonna give him a Nobel Peace Prize? Do they have the guts? Stay tuned.

Fingers crossed. If it happens - and remember the North Koreans are fucking liars - he gets the credit.
Kim's got his nuke. He can stop making more without any skin off his nose. Getting rid of them entirely? I doubt it.
Ah, you are so well informed on nuclear arenals and ballistic missiles.
is anyone on here "highly qualified" to talk about this? her opinion is as valid any others.

is anyone on here "highly qualified" to talk about this? her opinion is as valid any others.

I was a member of the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) for a year while I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats. Being a member of the PRP team meant that you were qualified to load and unload nuclear weapons on the FA-18.

I can tell you quite a bit about how they work and what they can do. But when it comes to diplomacy and whether or not N. Korea is willing to get rid of their weapons, I don't have anything other than my own opinion based on what I've observed.

Personally? I don't think that Un is going to get rid of his nukes. He might not make anymore, but he's gonna hold on to what he already has.

My advice, let North & South negotiate their own agreements. Keep the US/West out of it. They're only using South Korea as a pawn in their world domination game. They don't care about the Korean People at all. They've sabotaged North/South deals in the past. So, keep the US/West out of it, and we could see a great peace achievement.

Bullshit. It is not enough tot have "a nuke". You have to be able to maintain it and deliver it if you want to use it. She is an airhead and your statement is as vacuous as hers.

I was a member of the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) for a year while I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats. Being a member of the PRP team meant that you were qualified to load and unload nuclear weapons on the FA-18.

I can tell you quite a bit about how they work and what they can do. But when it comes to diplomacy and whether or not N. Korea is willing to get rid of their weapons, I don't have anything other than my own opinion based on what I've observed.

Personally? I don't think that Un is going to get rid of his nukes. He might not make anymore, but he's gonna hold on to what he already has.
cool. always appreciate a relevant insight vs people talking w/o it.

i don't think he's going to get rid of everything either. i doubt anyone does. but the fact he's coming to the table to talk is more than we've ever had before. hope they can work it out and put those toys away or destroy what they can.

Bullshit. It is not enough tot have "a nuke". You have to be able to maintain it and deliver it if you want to use it. She is an airhead and your statement is as vacuous as hers.
good. i was setting out to be vacuous today. glad i succeeded.

i don't think he's going to get rid of everything either. i doubt anyone does. but the fact he's coming to the table to talk is more than we've ever had before. hope they can work it out and put those toys away or destroy what they can.

The only reason N. Korea wants to talk to Trump about nukes is because that is the fastest way to cement their position as a nuclear power. They have already met with China, and I think Russia, and if they can get a meeting with the USA, they will have placed themselves in the same class as other nuclear countries.

No, he's not getting rid of them. The only reason he wants the talks is to be recognized as a nuclear power. Trump is being played by Un.

The only reason N. Korea wants to talk to Trump about nukes is because that is the fastest way to cement their position as a nuclear power. They have already met with China, and I think Russia, and if they can get a meeting with the USA, they will have placed themselves in the same class as other nuclear countries.

No, he's not getting rid of them. The only reason he wants the talks is to be recognized as a nuclear power. Trump is being played by Un.
we'll see. i do think their own issues (blown up mountains) and pressure from the chinese and sanctions have a role in this but who knows really. we'll see how it unfolds.

It is obvious that Trump wants to get things done. If he can't he will walk away. Trump is more like Reagan than Clinton or Obama. Even if he likes to grab it, Trump is not a pussy.

Forum List

Back