CNBC: 10 Worst States to Live In

I would pick a state least likely to live in because of its global warming nutjobs. They want to come in my house and rip out my gas stove and watee heater. Over my dead body they will. Screw the bastards
you need to be under a 72 hour psych hold.

And of course they’re all Republican and States Americans are fleeing to. Just shows how Lefists lie and live in a delusional bubble world.
People often move to states where the cost of living is low. I wound up in South Carolina for a while as my grandfather was dying. It became very clear why the costs of living were so low. Near zero infrastructure spending. I recall the library branch closest to my house was a portable building. The property I would go visit and help maintain had it's bridge washed out once. There was a pontoon bridge put in its place. The pontoon bridge was there for like five years or so before they were forced to break ground on a new bridge. The only improvements they did to the road in that time was to change the detour sign from time to time when someone got liquored up and ran over the sign. I don't recall if this before or after someone shot the sign with a shotgun another time.

Most red states are essentially subsidiaries of the Wal Mart mentality. Price is the only thing that matters. Quality is a foreign concept. And for some...that is their sole criteria.

Their methodology includes things like laws against sexually mutilating children and being tough on criminals. Of course.
Wow could you imagine if that was true?
BTW - one of the largest Fakebook groups is Leaving California.
Not even remotely true.

People often move to states where the cost of living is low. I wound up in South Carolina for a while as my grandfather was dying. It became very clear why the costs of living were so low. Near zero infrastructure spending. I recall the library branch closest to my house was a portable building. The property I would go visit and help maintain had it's bridge washed out once. There was a pontoon bridge put in its place. The pontoon bridge was there for like five years or so before they were forced to break ground on a new bridge. The only improvements they did to the road in that time was to change the detour sign from time to time when someone got liquored up and ran over the sign. I don't recall if this before or after someone shot the sign with a shotgun another time.

Most red states are essentially subsidiaries of the Wal Mart mentality. Price is the only thing that matters. Quality is a foreign concept. And for some...that is their sole criteria.

Wow could you imagine if that was true?

Not even remotely true.
I wish I could be in a Blue State so I too may share in the prosperity!
1693921025214.jpeg

1693921079167.jpeg

And of course they’re all Republican and States Americans are fleeing to. Just shows how Lefists lie and live in a delusional bubble world.

Their methodology includes things like laws against sexually mutilating children and being tough on criminals. Of course.

BTW - one of the largest Fakebook groups is Leaving California.

Makes sense. Red states tend to have higher murder rates, higher obesity and lower education.

I would pick a state least likely to live in because of its global warming nutjobs. They want to come in my house and rip out my gas stove and watee heater. Over my dead body they will. Screw the bastards

That's all bogus, we've seen the DemoKKKrats here praising Big Oil for drilling more and more.

Forum List

Back