Clueless POTUS or Liar?

This is his standard reply to bad news. So we're faced with two choices: He either is clueless about wha goes on in his administration or he is lying.
Personally I'd go with both.

What is this like the 6th or 7th time he's claimed to be clueless and learned what's going on in his own administration with senior administration officials via the news? Pathetic really.

This is his standard reply to bad news. So we're faced with two choices: He either is clueless about wha goes on in his administration or he is lying.

What is this like the 6th or 7th time he's claimed to be clueless and learned what's going on in his own administration with senior administration officials via the news? Pathetic really.

But his side will believe him.

I dont think his side necessarily believes him,but they'll damn sure never admit it.

IRS, VA..... I know there's more but Walkind Dead is on, so I'm drawing a blank

ZThey dont believe him. They dont care. There isnt anything Obama, or any Democrat, could do that would disqualify them in the minds of their sycophants. Bill Clinton took bribes from the Chinese. Bill Clinton is the most popular politician in the Democrat party.

"Clueless POTUS or Liar?"

Neither, as this fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

ROFLMNAO! A dilemma, does not a false dilemma make. You should avoid all future citations regarding the laws of logic, as you're absolutely fucking clueless as to what they are.

Hillary Clinton has absolutely NO BUSINESS being in government, because she lacks a scintilla of credibility, no sense of honor... thus there is no means for any reasonable person to consent to be governed by her.

Thus where she were to be elected POTUS, she would in FACT be "CLUELESS", and no less so than the current subversive holding down that chair.

And there is no potential defense which could hold back the EVEREST of evidence which proves her a liar.

Thus the query, while silly... because BOTH are axiomatic, there is no potential fallacious element within it.

Forum List

Back