Clueless POTUS or Liar?

This is his standard reply to bad news. So we're faced with two choices: He either is clueless about wha goes on in his administration or he is lying.
Personally I'd go with both.

Being Clueless and Being A Liar are not mutually exclusive.

Just sayin'.

"Clueless POTUS or Liar?"

Neither, as this fails as a false dilemma fallacy.
No, that is incorrect.
EITHER he is telling the truth or he is lying.
IF he is telling the truth, it indicates that he didnt know the practices of his SecState, which violated his own orders.
If he isnt telling the truth, he is lying.
So if there's a third possibility please post it.

Or he just thinks we are all that stupid
Obama Says He Heard About Hillay s Emails Through News Reports Video RealClearPolitics

CBS NEWS: Mr. President, when did you first learn that Hillary Clinton used an email system outside the U.S. government for official business while she was Secretary of State?

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: The same time as everybody else, through news reports.
COMBO!

obama is an enemy insurgent.

Now some disagree, but to date NONE of those have managed to explain what the difference would be between obama's record and the theoretical enemy insurgent who managed to gain power as the President of the US.

But! In their defense, they only refuse to answer is that there is no potential difference... .

The problem is the media never calls him out when he gets caught lying, he knows he'll get a pass from them

No, that is incorrect.
IF he is telling the truth, it indicates that he didnt know the practices of his SecState, which violated his own orders.
jesus rabbi, maybe you should read a CHRISTIAN bible, it will help you learn grammar

While yes it is true that if he is lying he is a liar and yes it is true that if he is telling the truth he is clueless, it is not the case that he can not be a liar while simultaneously being clueless. It's an IF, Then, statement not a IFF statement.

If OP had said is the president telling the truth or lying then you'd have a point.

Clueless? Yes, he has to be in order to support the ideology he holds. Nobody with any level of intellect would do that. A liar? Yes again. He has to lie because selling his stupidity to the public can't happen with telling the truth.

So he is indeed both.

Clueless? Yes, he has to be in order to support the ideology he holds. Nobody with any level of intellect would do that. A liar? Yes again. He has to lie because selling his stupidity to the public can't happen with telling the truth.

So he is indeed both.

He is a narcissist.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

No, that is incorrect.
jesus rabbi, maybe you should read a CHRISTIAN bible, it will help you learn grammar

While yes it is true that if he is lying he is a liar and yes it is true that if he is telling the truth he is clueless, it is not the case that he can not be a liar while simultaneously being clueless. It's an IF, Then, statement not a IFF statement.

If OP had said is the president telling the truth or lying then you'd have a point.
My grammar was fine. Stick to the topic.

No, that is incorrect.

Lol what? Your logic was fundamentally flawed... btw you can become a priest one day if you really try I'm not joking

No, that is incorrect.

Lol what? Your logic was fundamentally flawed... btw you can become a priest one day if you really try I'm not joking
Yeah, right it was flawed. Anyway.
I could become a priest if I abandoned everything I believe in. It worked for Cardinal Lustiger of Paris.

Forum List

Back