Clueless, Heartless, and Gutless: Today's GOP

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
And this is from the conservative National Journal. <my comment.

Clueless, Heartless, and Gutless: Today's GOP - NationalJournal.com

The most charitable thing you can say about the Republican Party is that it has an image problem. Even if you support its policies, no clear-eyed observer can deny that on any given day the GOP looks clueless, heartless, and gutless.

Just take today. For all of President Obama's problems and their correlation to the future of the Democratic Party (see: lack of credibility and competence), it takes just four stories to see how much worse things are for the GOP.

"Invisible Child: Dasani's Homeless Life" is a wrenching New York Times portrait of girl stuck in poverty in the shadow of Manhattan's opulence. More than that, it's the story of our times.
<more

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yes. We want you to die. We want your mama and daddy to die. We want to push granny and grandpa over the cliff. We want your kids eating dog food until they die. We want dirty air and dirty water. Did I miss anything? Now lemmee hold a dolla bro.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yes. We want you to die. We want your mama and daddy to die. We want to push granny and grandpa over the cliff. We want your kids eating dog food until they die. We want dirty air and dirty water. Did I miss anything? Now lemmee hold a dolla bro.
yep, we want them to stop killing off their offspring and ban abortion

HelenaHandbag

Shoots back
Reaction score
"Invisible Child: Dasani's Homeless Life" is a wrenching New York Times portrait of girl stuck in poverty in the shadow of Manhattan's opulence.
How is this possible, after nearly 50 years of the Great Society and the war on poverty?

Clueless, heartless and gutless indeed.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List