Club Q Shooter 'Non-Binary'

Doesn't matter. They didn't deserve to die. That's first.

Second....

I utterly reject Leftists NOW saying the perp can't claim non-binary status. Sure he can, by their own rules.

Of course he can claim non-binary status if it is sincere and has always claimed it

If it is a stunt by his lawyer to avoid hate crime laws, then let him prove his orientation

As opposed to claiming it to avoid hate crime charges?

Who are you to question his sexual identity?

After all

Two year olds can be sincerely trans

No teenagers ever claim it because it's a social contagion

Your game

Your rules

You will hate it

As opposed to claiming it to avoid hate crime charges?
You aren’t allowed to abandon the rules you create to attempt to slander and condemn your political opponents with.

We conservatives are free to question the motives, as a leftist you aren’t, because if you do you’re a hateful, bigoted transphobe… you made your bed, now you lie in it.

I didnt say they deserved it, I just don't feel any sympathy whatsoever for them. Mentally ill people should be treated, but since the left opposes that, letting them kill each other is just another unsurprising outcome. It's fewer groomer fans running around.
Ironically, this post makes you sound hella mentally ill.

Not having sympathy for innocent bystanders gunned down at a night club is textbook sociopathy.

Last edited:
Of course they are. So a male athlete who is sub-par, who turns "trans" and suddenly wins all the trophies and scholarships--completely above board. **actual women** cry foul and the Left doesn't care. They only care when one of THEIRS is affected and suddenly WAIT! Maybe some of this gender stuff is BS!

Sorry rightwinger

Your game

Your rules

You will hate it
Actually his, game is to say stupid shit to piss people off n get replies.

A CNN anchor was left speechless on air at the revelation that the Colorado LGBTQ nightclub shooting is nonbinary, seeming to question their choice of they/them as pronouns.

Attorneys for Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, said the accused mass shooter was nonbinary in several court filings Tuesday night — a twist that was reported by broadcaster Alisyn Camerota on the cable news network.

“So, attorneys for the accused shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, say in new court filings tonight that the suspect now identifies as non-binary,” Camerota said – then continued to refer to Aldrich using male pronouns.
Alisyn Camerota is a very stupid person

How she remains on TV is a mystery to me

Ironically, this post makes you sound hella mentally ill.

Not having sympathy for innocent bystanders gunned down at a night club is textbook sociopathy.
Speaking for myself I do care about the murder of innocent people

Even homosexuals

But the pro queer side turned it into a political issue on day one so the mourning period for the dead is over

Speaking for myself I do care about the murder of innocent people

Even homosexuals

But the pro queer side turned it into a political issue on day one so the mourning period for the dead is over
Why? Is it the dead’s fault that the issue is politicized? Those were people with mothers and brothers and sisters who loved them. Could you look the victim’s mother in the eye and tell her “the mourning’s over” because politicians are using it for political soundbytes?

Why? Is it the dead’s fault that the issue is politicized?
I am thinking about the living who are being harmed by the lies coming from homosexuals about this shooting

It does not appear to a hate crime of MAGAs against gays

I am thinking about the living who are being harmed by the lies coming from homosexuals about this shooting

It does not appear to a hate crime of MAGAs against gays
Ok, that still doesn’t explain why you think the mourning should be over for the victims.

A CNN anchor was left speechless on air at the revelation that the Colorado LGBTQ nightclub shooting is nonbinary, seeming to question their choice of they/them as pronouns.

Attorneys for Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, said the accused mass shooter was nonbinary in several court filings Tuesday night — a twist that was reported by broadcaster Alisyn Camerota on the cable news network.

“So, attorneys for the accused shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, say in new court filings tonight that the suspect now identifies as non-binary,” Camerota said – then continued to refer to Aldrich using male pronouns.
Trollers got trolled. :heehee:

Why? Is it the dead’s fault that the issue is politicized? Those were people with mothers and brothers and sisters who loved them. Could you look the victim’s mother in the eye and tell her “the mourning’s over” because politicians are using it for political soundbytes?
99.999% of the " mourning" is virtue signaling. The other 0.001% are those that actually mourn.

It's a lot like George Floyd.

Ya stupid fuck!!
Like thats going to make a difference when it comes to sentencing.
He killed what four people?
He's going to jail for life whether it was a hate crime or not makes no difference.
You caught that one.. Great job.... Right-ding-bat is a huge leftist shill that operates like all the leftist shills. They are to themselves experts at their attempts to convince the general PUBLIC that the color blue is really red or the sky is falling, the sky is falling. Keep on calling their bull crap, it's very entertaining, and very much needed.

download (11).jpeg

Forum List

Back