Clowns on Bikes Ride and Rally for Pres. in New Jersey

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A motorcycle club or organization or whatever it is or claims to be held a motorcycle ride and rally at President Trump's private for-profit Golf club in Bedminster, NJ. New Jersey has a storied history of being home to fake motorcycle clubs such as Rolling Thunder which also doubles as a quasi-fake veterans organization.

Oddly, the group rode and rallied for Trump while he was giving support for a boycott of Harley-Davidson over the anger of Harley-Davidson criticism from Trump over his tariff policy which is forcing some Harley-Davidson production out of America and to overseas operations.

A motorcycle club or organization or whatever it is or claims to be held a motorcycle ride and rally at President Trump's private for-profit Golf club in Bedminster, NJ. New Jersey has a storied history of being home to fake motorcycle clubs such as Rolling Thunder which also doubles as a quasi-fake veterans organization.

Oddly, the group rode and rallied for Trump while he was giving support for a boycott of Harley-Davidson over the anger of Harley-Davidson criticism from Trump over his tariff policy which is forcing some Harley-Davidson production out of America and to overseas operations.

Did you forget the link or are you just making all this up?

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.

Whichever link I give you, you will whine about it being an unreliable link. Front page news. Google Bikers Rally in Bedminster. You will have your pick of links.

Whichever link I give you, you will whine about it being an unreliable link. Front page news. Google Bikers Rally in Bedminster. You will have your pick of links.

Lazy,

Trump visits Bikers for Trump rally in Bedminster, New Jersey

You are quoting a specific article, and are not referencing it via a link.

That probably violates boards rules.

Fix it.

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.
I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?

Lazy,

Fix it.
Did he plagiarize the article?

So you posted material as if it was your own, which is plagiarizing.

Yet none seems to fit your new far left religious narrative.

Which link was it? Which far left hack site did you quote?

I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?

Do you have any proof of anything?

Lazy,

Fix it.
I made comments about a political event covered by multiple sources with multiple focuses and spins. Rather than choose one media interpretation of the event I gave my own.

Lazy,

Fix it.

I won't go that far, but it does appear he copy and pasted it.

Again, he can fix it.

You object. The very essence of your tearful OP is an objection.

A lot of those traitors were riding Harley Davidson’s. Globalist scum.

What part of my OP are you accusing me of plagiarizing?

All of it and I am not the only one that noticed it, several others have as well.

Seems being blinded by the far left has blinded you to many things!

All of it and I am not the only one that noticed it, several others have as well.

Seems being blinded by the far left has blinded you to many things!

he can resolve this by linking the article he read.

You object. The very essence of your tearful OP is an objection.
You have poor reading comprehension. My only objection is that they pose as a motorcycle club and bikers. A leather costume and a bike do not make a person a ":biker" no matter how many patches you put on your costume.

Forum List

Back