Clothes Make The Traitor

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
John Kerry testified at a Senate hearing in 1971. That was twelve years after Fidel Castro came to power in Cuba. If cloths make the man then Kerry’s attire should have told everyone where he was coming from:

images

johnkerry1971-340x161.jpg

Kerry’s treason is well-known by most Americans. Some might not be aware of this:

Secretary of State John Kerry’s 1971 testimony before a Senate panel claiming American troops in Vietnam regularly committed war crimes against civilians was a product of a Soviet KGB disinformation campaign, according to the highest-ranking Soviet-bloc defector.

“Although Kerry never fully revealed the source of the accusations, I recognized them as being a product of another KGB disinformation operation,” says Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa in a new documentary produced by WND Films.

I don’t want to make the mistake of putting all of the emphasis on Kerry. It’s true that the lies he told and the things he did were his crimes and his alone, but he was never alone. He had to have a lot of help from high places in this country. Nobody acting alone can get away with the things he got away with. Compare Kerry’s treason to Edward Snowden’s misdemeanors and you’ll see the difference between the way a loner is treated, and the way a well-connected traitor is protected.

Kerry’s original co-conspirators like Ted Kennedy are gone. Senator Leahy’s 38 years in the Senate comes closest to 1971. It’s no secret that Leaky Leahy is another character cut from the Kennedy-Kerry mold.

A new crop is now in place. Judi McLeod talking about another topic puts it this way:

The White House being captured, Obama surrounded himself with 30-40 1960s hippy-style czars, not one of them ever elected.

Muslim Brotherhood Booster Barack Obama Continues Artful Dodger role in Egypt
By Judi McLeod Thursday, July 11, 2013

Muslim Brotherhood Booster Barack Obama Continues Artful Dodger role in Egypt

Joe Biden went to the Senate in 1973. He is now vice president. The Clintons were nowhere in 1971. Today, they stand a good chance of returning to power. My point: The same type of America-haters who protected Kerry in 1971 still occupy positions of influence. They are cut from the same cloth. If not, how the hell could he become secretary of state? The sickest part of Kerry’s “shield” is that he was confirmed by a vote of 94 to 3. Since none of the 94 were there in 1971 one can only assume they agree with Kerry, or they are so disinterested in what he might do, they don’t care what he did in the past.

Click on the link and scroll down for a most informative video:

John Kerry testimony 'product of KGB disinformation'
Former Soviet bloc spy chief casts light on 1971 anti-war activism
Published: 14 hours ago

John Kerry testimony ?product of KGB disinformation?

Last edited:
Is this "former Soviet bloc spy chief" really casting light on the situation or getting you to fall for double-whammy disinformation? I'd have to take what someone like him says with a rather large grain of salt. It's the same reason I have to shake my head whenever CONS report on the latest thing Putin has supposedly said about Obama.

Is this "former Soviet bloc spy chief" really casting light on the situation or getting you to fall for double-whammy disinformation? I'd have to take what someone like him says with a rather large grain of salt. It's the same reason I have to shake my head whenever CONS report on the latest thing Putin has supposedly said about Obama.

To konradv: Try something besides attacking the source of my comments —— the source happens to be a WND film and a book Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism.

Admittedly, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa co-authored the book. Nevertheless, I don’t see Joseph Farah and his staff over at WND being suckered. Three things support my faith:

1. The MSM ignores the story.

2. Barack Taqiyya’s media stooges would be all over WND if they could prove Pacepa played them for fools.

3. WMD has to go the extra mile in order to retain its credibility. Anything less spells disaster.

Also, I cannot forget how many decades it took to learn that Senator Joseph McCarthy (1908 - 1957) was right. Nor can I forget how many Americans still believe that McCarthy was a villain because American Communists say it.

The question you should be asking yourself is this: Am I falling for Barack Taqiyya’s disinformation?

Kerry and Cubans wore the usual US military OD green battle dress uniform. Hell just about the whole world wore them back then. So every US soldier that wore them is a traitor also.

Kerry and Cubans wore the usual US military OD green battle dress uniform. Hell just about the whole world wore them back then. So every US soldier that wore them is a traitor also.

To Moonglow: Where did you get that idea? Except for Kerry I don’t recall seeing average Americans imitating Castro and Che. Not even the people cheering Castro in NYC wore green uniforms; at least they weren't in TV clips at the time.

Also, I went to dozens of countries between Castro’s rise to power in 1959 and 1971 and I never saw a civilian wearing his signature outfit.

That is untrue. Soldiers wore their Class B or Class A uniform in public. They were prohibited from wearing their fatigues in public unless they were on a work detail, or transiting from one base to another.

considering that every nation that received US military assistance wore the uniform, including the Japanese and hippies in the USA you must not have traveled or just forgot. I wanted the same uniform but it was changed to the BDU camouflage and so called radar reflecting uniform in 1982.
Also note that Kerry has no beret like the Army wears now and he has no LBE. So the comparisson is weak at best.

That is untrue. Soldiers wore their Class B or Class A uniform in public. They were prohibited from wearing their fatigues in public unless they were on a work detail, or transiting from one base to another.

I didn't all the time unless ordered to do so. But also remember that you could buy that uniform out of the Army surplus stores and after being discharged you can wear it anytime you want.
As far as the uniform making the man it's a load of shit.

considering that every nation that received US military assistance wore the uniform, including the Japanese and hippies in the USA you must not have traveled or just forgot. I wanted the same uniform but it was changed to the BDU camouflage and so called radar reflecting uniform in 1982.
Also note that Kerry has no beret like the Army wears now and he has no LBE. So the comparisson is weak at best.

To Moonglow: You said “ . . . just about the whole world wore them back then.”
Now, you’re reducing what the whole world was wearing to what military personnel wore.

Kerry probably removed the beret. I think even Castro and Che would have done that had they been testifying before a Senate Committee!

As far as the uniform making the man it's a load of shit.

To Moonglow: Get real. Kerry’s attire at a Senate hearing was a play on Mark Twain’s:

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Kerry could have worn a suit, or a clown costume, etc. He made his choice to influence and intimidate.

All these years later and people are still trying to swift-boat John Kerry. Pathetic.

I have no problem with anyone disliking him for his beliefs; but no one should be criticized for their honorable service.

What "honorable service"? He testified that he witnessed US soldiers committing atrocities and he did nothing about it. Not one fucking thing. He is bound by the UCMJ do report any instance of war crimes committed in his presence or that he knows have occurred.

He didn't. That means he is either a scumbag, complicit in the atrocities, or he lied to Congress. I'll let you choose which brand of asshole he is.

All these years later and people are still trying to swift-boat John Kerry. Pathetic.

I have no problem with anyone disliking him for his beliefs; but no one should be criticized for their honorable service.

What "honorable service"? He testified that he witnessed US soldiers committing atrocities and he did nothing about it. Not one fucking thing. He is bound by the UCMJ do report any instance of war crimes committed in his presence or that he knows have occurred.

He didn't. That means he is either a scumbag, complicit in the atrocities, or he lied to Congress. I'll let you choose which brand of asshole he is.

and so you think that many, many US soldiers were scum in Nam.

To TheOldSchool: Personally, I never criticized him for serving in Vietnam. It’s what he said and did after he returned that should never be forgotten or forgiven so long as he remains in public life. The man is simply not worthy of the nation’s respect.

You do know that many protocols regarding the chain of command and "legal/illegal" orders were changed as a result of Vietnam, right?

To TheOldSchool: Personally, I never criticized him for serving in Vietnam. It’s what he said and did after he returned that should never be forgotten or forgiven so long as he remains in public life. The man is simply not worthy of the nation’s respect.

It should be applauded.

America committed atrocity after atrocity in Vietnam. More than 3 million people died as a result of American actions.

Hopefully, one day, we, ourselves will come to terms with that.

But it has not happened yet.

As this thread..and multiple others have shown.

To konradv: Try something besides attacking the source of my comments —— the source happens to be a WND film and a book Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism.

The question you should be asking yourself is this: Am I falling for Barack Taqiyya’s disinformation?

I'm not just attacking the source; I'm also attacking your gullibility. He's saying something that fits your agenda, so he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. If he wasn't, we'd be having another "Freedom Fries" moment. :cool:

and so you think that many, many US soldiers were scum in Nam.

Typical libtard response. Where oh where did I ever imply that asshat? The assertions WERE HIS dipshit. Not mine.

You do know that many protocols regarding the chain of command and "legal/illegal" orders were changed as a result of Vietnam, right?

Yes I do. And that fact does not absolve him of any responsibility. In my opinion he lied through his teeth. Yes atrocities occurred, they occur in all wars, but he was not party to them, nor did the Brown Water Navy ever have a mark against them. He simply lied because he wanted to do so for whatever personal reason he had.

So you too get to choose which brand of asshole he is.... war criminal or liar.

That's not what's happening here.

Kerry is being disliked for his dishonorable actions.

Or do you think his illegal meetings in Paris with representatives from Hanoi in order to rubber-stamp their terms for a US surrender is honorable?

Forum List

Back