Clinton Was Advocate for BLM and LGBT in 2016...and Lost. Biden/Harris Doing Same in 2020

Look at all you hatefuel fucks talking shit about HRC. She was, and is a better man than any of you ever could aspire to be.

She's a better man? That's quite an admission from you.

View attachment 377619
I thought you were smarter than this, Cleve. My comment was a compliment to HRC. Wake up and dry your moldy nut sack, Cleve. Dayum!

That's what you call a compliment??
I can spell it out to you if you like.

By all means, go ahead.

Trump focused on blue collar workers and US. jobs in 2016. Hillary supported cop killers and dick suckers and lost. Why do Democrats think it will work in 2020? Bradley Effect will lock-in by Election Day.

You are absolutely stupid. Voters hated both Trump and Clinton in 2016. If none of the above was a option, that would have won. Clinton is gone but now Trump is the target of voters' ire. Biden's negatives are nowhere near where Clinton and Trump's are.

I see the Democrats making a lot of mistakes, particularly by trying to continue the civil unrest in Democrat cities. I don't think BLM has any real support for their group. I think most whites are against them, and probably many minorities as well.

Democrats are not doing anything. Republicans are blocking police reforms which a majority of voters support.

I see the Democrats making a lot of mistakes, particularly by trying to continue the civil unrest in Democrat cities. I don't think BLM has any real support for their group. I think most whites are against them, and probably many minorities as well.

Democrats are not doing anything. Republicans are blocking police reforms which a majority of voters support.

Which Republicans are you talking about? You do know that police matters are local and not federal, don't you? And the last three situations that involved so-called police brutality that led to riots all took place in liberal cities; not only liberal cities, but most which have been under their control for decades.

So why now are these liberal cities calling on Republicans to address matters they've ignored for generations?

Look at all you hatefuel fucks talking shit about HRC. She was, and is a better man than any of you ever could aspire to be.

View attachment 377619
I thought you were smarter than this, Cleve. My comment was a compliment to HRC. Wake up and dry your moldy nut sack, Cleve. Dayum!

By all means, go ahead.
Sure. If you are up to it, just read.

View attachment 377619

By all means, go ahead.

So you are making comments even you yourself can't explain.

View attachment 377619

By all means, go ahead.

So you are making comments even you yourself can't explain.
Nope. I'm making comments that are relevant. I can't help it if you are incapable of a little nuance, or tongue in cheek comments.

Forum List

Back