Clinton vs. Fox News (good read)

wow, that was bizzare. I just saw it too.
Even the two liberals from NPR, Juan Williams and the lady Marra were puzzled and dismayed by clintons reaction.

Here is a brief transcript:

Wallace: How is the CGI going?
Clinton: "fairly well, blah, blah, blah....(a few minutes of self praise)
Wallace: "Do you think you have more power as a President, or former President, as you are now?"
Clinton: "well, as you know, blah, blah, blah, (another few minutes of self praise)

Wallace changes the subject and mentions the email from VIEWERS (which he was later accused by clinton of orchastrating himself, and being a right winger, part of the conspiracy, and wont ask the republicans the same question)
The emails questioned if Clinton had done enough to get OBL.
ClintonL:"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!??! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, (now he goes on about a 7 minute binge)
Wallace interupts, stating "no, Im not a right wing partisan"

To which Clinton lobs more cruise missles, calling wallace all kinds of things, including, "look at that clever smirk on your face" followed by another 10 monologue.

again Clinton attacks Wallace, and again Wallace timidly trys to defend himself.
AGAIN CLINTON goes on for about a 7 minute monologue,

which was followed up by Clinton claiming he was ambushed by Wallace, that Wallace, (get this) WAS SPENDING THE INTERVIEW FOCUSING ON OBL, AND NOT HALF OF THE INTERVIEW ON THE CGI. AND, (THIS IS THE BEST PART) THAT WALLACE NEVER INTENDED ON SPENDING HALF THE INTERVIEW ON THE CGI:eek:

Unfuckingbleivable !!!

then wallace attempted to get to CGI questions, but Clinton kept on and on about the OBL topic.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE@!!!!!!

Clinton dragged ONE QUESTION on and on and on, and then accuses Wallace of deliberatly making that topic the main topic of the interview, and that Wallace broke his promise to make half of it on the CGI, and then accused Wallace of being a liar, and that he NEVER INTENDED to make the CGI half of the interview.

UNFUCKINGBLEIVABLE!@!!!!!!
I guess clinton is a mindreader now also.

near the end he used physicals intimidation, and it looked like he was going to come out of his chair and go after Wallace.

This guy totally lost it, TOTALLY. HE totally blew it. Most Americans are going to see it and be ashamed, if they are dems, and its going to BOLSTER the republicans this week.

This guy totally lost it, TOTALLY. HE totally blew it. Most Americans are going to see it and be ashamed, if they are dems, and its going to BOLSTER the republicans this week.

In your opinion. Personally, I like seeing people stand up to the media. No matter which side of the aisle they are on.

In your opinion. Personally, I like seeing people stand up to the media. No matter which side of the aisle they are on.

I don't get this reaction, either. I didn't watch the whole interview, but I've seen two videos of two different parts of it and I don't think Clinton came off bad at all. Neither did Wallace. Both men seemed to be enjoying themselves. It got heated, but there was also a lot of humor.

I don't get it from what I saw.

Every time this man pretends anger on TV it seems to backfire on him. Why would it be any different this time?

I remember that finger in my face another time... He was talking about "that woman" ...

Billie, just for future reference. It is hard to get past your actual history when people remember it and there is a nice little "internet(s)" to search...

I don't get this reaction, either. I didn't watch the whole interview, but I've seen two videos of two different parts of it and I don't think Clinton came off bad at all. Neither did Wallace. Both men seemed to be enjoying themselves. It got heated, but there was also a lot of humor.

That's about what I got out of it as well. Clinton did stand up to him, which is why it was heated at times. Same with the Lauer vs President Bush interview. I think politicians in general are getting fed up with the media's loaded questions.

And every tape he makes is a slap in the face to every American that was told that OBL was the United States military's number one priority.

only to the Bush haters.

as for his not coming off to bad, are you kidding me?

You have to see the entire interview. FACT, he made personal attacks on wallace. Wallace clearly and plainly stated it was a question he got in emails from the viewers. He basically called wallace a liar. He would ask accusatory questions and not let wallace answer. He spent a major amount of time defending himself, then accused wallace of spending too much time on the topic. The guy was borderline maniacal

I have no idea what color (red most likely) glasses Dems and libs see the world through but you had them firmly in place. Clinton came off as near maniacal. It was obviously, as all things Clintonite, a staged act. But this time the act didn't play at all.

"the CIA and the FBI refused to certify that bin Laden was responsible while I was there. They refused to certify."

Hahaha "certify". There we have it ladies and gentlemen, the truth be known. This just proves the allegations that he was unwilling to act. Libs need 100% certifiable proof that will hold up in their beloved international courts to act on anything related to terrorists. We live in a world were nothing is certain and all we can do is try our best with what we know in fighting terrorists, and these yahoos are more concerned about the political consequences if they are wrong.

For Democrats is always been a "Save-Your-Own-Ass and National-Security-Be-Damned" mentality and Bill Clinton just proved it...again. And if you ever forget to Save-Your-Own-Ass you can always get your former National Security Advisor to destroy the evidence :halo: .....even in the midst of the nation trying to find out the truth of the biggest national security disaster. :puke3:

Just makes ya want to get out and vote for them Dems doesn't it! :crutch:

I have no idea what color (red most likely) glasses Dems and libs see the world through but you had them firmly in place. Clinton came off as near maniacal. It was obviously, as all things Clintonite, a staged act. But this time the act didn't play at all.

Staged...that's what Bill Kristol has said, that Bill Clinton planned and practiced this hissy fit of his, to try to keep the topic off-limits.

Americans who watched B.J. Clinton's performance Sunday morning on Fox News, got a heaping tablespoon of Clintion's meltdown for their breakfast. It was quite revealing that even in the heat of being defensive, a string of lies, half-truths and conspiracy theories proceeded from the mouth of America's "First Black President." The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy was out to tarnish his reputation, as if he needed any help in achieving that goal. You know the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy -- ABC TV, Fox News Channel, Newsweek and others.

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_14202.shtml

When Clinton stated in the interview that OBL wasn't known to be a threat in 1993 seems to have set off that particular columnist.

I disagree.

One thing that struck me was how Clinton came right back and said "No" when Wallace asked him if he had done enough to get Bin Laden. That wasn't scripted and I think it was a heartfelt answer. There was no pause. There was no calculation. He just said "No, because it I didn't get him".

Politicians spin. It's what they do. But I think the reaction and attention this interview is getting is way out of proportion to what actually took place.

This notion that whenever a liberal and a conservative spar that someone has to be the "winner" is too bad.

Chris wallace is not a conservative.

Another thing, if anyone has it taped, just about where he did the finger in the notes of Wallace thing, check out his eyes, we watched it without sound, he really looked like a crazed person.

Chris wallace is not a conservative.

Another thing, if anyone has it taped, just about where he did the finger in the notes of Wallace thing, check out his eyes, we watched it without sound, he really looked like a crazed person.

When you are angered that tends to happen. And just what is Chris Wallace if he is not a conservative?

Wallace clearly and plainly stated it was a question he got in emails from the viewers.
That's just a bullshit tactic to avoid having to take responsibility for your line of questioning. Talk about ball-less.

Oh I'm sorry that angers you! It's just what the viewers want to know! Not me! Don't get mad at me! It's the viewers! I swear! You could ask whatever the fuck you wanted and claim the viewers wanted this that and the other thing.

Clinton certainly got angry, and I think his conspiracy theory about Murdoch was far-fetched, but Wallace's reaction was hardly of innocence.

That's just a bullshit tactic to avoid having to take responsibility for your line of questioning. Talk about ball-less.

Oh I'm sorry that angers you! It's just what the viewers want to know! Not me! Don't get mad at me! It's the viewers! I swear! You could ask whatever the fuck you wanted and claim the viewers wanted this that and the other thing.

Clinton certainly got angry, and I think his conspiracy theory about Murdoch was far-fetched, but Wallace's reaction was hardly of innocence.

The question he asked was a lightweight question and ever since the ABC 9/11 show he was bound to get asked it and he should have been prepared for it.

If Wallace was a real conservative with some balls he would had confronted Clinton on the documents that his National Security Advisor stole and destroyed to cover the disgraced Clintonian era anti-terror legacy.

Clinton got off extemely easy......:p:

You're such a giant wank.:tng:

Wow--you reached way out there to find something to criticize Wallace about,dude. Interview rub you the wrong way did it?

Wow--you reached way out there to find something to criticize Wallace about,dude. Interview rub you the wrong way did it?
Not at all. I haven't defended a thing Clinton said. But the "oh innocent me" show Wallace is running with is pathetic. I'd love to see people's reactions if Clinton was Bush and Wallace was John Stewart.

Forum List

Back