Clinton Supporters Respond to Latest Hillary Scandal!!!

--- and what "scandal" is that?

Member how I just asked you that same question in another thread and you couldn't answer so you ran away?
Good times.
The one that's the top story in the news you boob.

The question remains open, as it has been all day ---
How is that 'top story' a 'scandal'?

John Hirschbeck had a roving strike zone last night --- that's a scandal.
The scandal that's costing her the election.

Member how I just asked you that same question in another thread and you couldn't answer so you ran away?
Good times.

Again ---- as I noted way earlier today --- if you can't articulate what your "scandal" is................... then you don't have one.

But I tell you what, you leave a tooth under your pillow when you go to bed. Maybe the tooth fairy is real.

Good times.

Again ---- as I noted way earlier today --- if you can't articulate what your "scandal" is................... then you don't have one.

But I tell you what, you leave a tooth under your pillow when you go to bed. Maybe the tooth fairy is real.
If you are dumb enough to think this is not a scandal then go ahead. Buy a ticket on the SS Hilltanic and go for a cruise.

Good times.

If you are dumb enough to think this is not a scandal then go ahead. Buy a ticket on the SS Hilltanic and go for a cruise.

All I ask --- all I have asked all day --- is for anyone to explain HOW it's a "scandal". That's IT.

So far I've had several barnyard noises, including "yada yada yada" and "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and "you're stupid".
No explanation has been offered.

When you can't articulate your point --- it's because you don't have one.

Anything Hillary is accused of is automatically a lie. Anything Trump is accused of is automatically true.

Anything Hillary is accused of is automatically a lie. Anything Trump is accused of is automatically true.

In this case, whatever Hillary is "accused of" is apparently a big secret. :eusa_shhh:

Doesn't matter though --- she's a witch! Why? "She looks like one!"*

Logic is a lost art.

* Well, we did do the nose. And the hat. But she's a witch!

Whelp ---- about time to wrap up the work day. Guess I'll tune in tomorrow to see if the Echobubble comes up with some explanation as to what the "scandal" is.

They'll be up all night.
I'll be snoozing.

Her supporters should be mad at her for not using the State Department server like everyone else at State.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back