clinton spends 53 times more on TV ads and he's still close

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Hard to believe that 95% of ALL TV ads are going to be from her when you see how close they are in the polls. That shows me that the American PEOPLE know exactly what sort of a shit sandwhich she truly is.

Hillary Clinton Slated to Spend 53 Times as Much as Donald Trump on Florida TV Ads

A whopping 95 percent of all campaign television ad spending scheduled between today and Election Day — more than $143 million worth — comes from Clinton’s team, according to an ABC News analysis of CMAG/Kantar Media data.

Team Clinton will spend $143.2 million on television ads, versus only $6.8 million for Team Trump.

The difference in future spending in key battleground states is even starker — with Team Clinton slated to spend 53 times as much as Team Trump on television ads in Florida between now and Nov. 8.

In Florida, Clinton is spending $36.6 million, versus just under $700,000 for Trump. The differences continue in Ohio ($20.9 million versus $1.8 million), Pennsylvania ($18.8 million versus $1.5 million) and North Carolina ($14.3 million versus $1.3 million.)

Clinton Slated to Spend 53 Times as Much as Trump on Florida TV Ads

Why should she care?

All she needs to do is pay off the electors, and she gets the win.

IF Trump wins the popular vote by 5 million nationwide, will MSM wonder how Clinton got enough EV to win?

Hard to believe that 95% of ALL TV ads are going to be from her when you see how close they are in the polls. That shows me that the American PEOPLE know exactly what sort of a shit sandwhich she truly is.

Hillary Clinton Slated to Spend 53 Times as Much as Donald Trump on Florida TV Ads

A whopping 95 percent of all campaign television ad spending scheduled between today and Election Day — more than $143 million worth — comes from Clinton’s team, according to an ABC News analysis of CMAG/Kantar Media data.

Team Clinton will spend $143.2 million on television ads, versus only $6.8 million for Team Trump.

The difference in future spending in key battleground states is even starker — with Team Clinton slated to spend 53 times as much as Team Trump on television ads in Florida between now and Nov. 8.

In Florida, Clinton is spending $36.6 million, versus just under $700,000 for Trump. The differences continue in Ohio ($20.9 million versus $1.8 million), Pennsylvania ($18.8 million versus $1.5 million) and North Carolina ($14.3 million versus $1.3 million.)

he's not that close.

and he's gotten nothing but free media.

wingers are funny, dear.

The question is though, is this a pro Trump, or pro Hillary ad?

This is how you ad, just the ringing, biting message... no feminist bullshit.

he's not that close.

wingers are funny, dear.

She should be 20 points ahead by now. He should be turning his head away in shame (and that he really should to be honest) but she's not running away with it. I am far from a RWNJ. I am closer to a LWNJ, but after this election I am turning much more into a full fledged anarchist. A real anarchist mind you, not a progressive claiming to be one.

He 's getting plenty of coverage from those dishonest, crooked media types. The goose that lays the golden eggs is smeared by the guy who cashes those eggs in for free coverage.

he's not that close.

wingers are funny, dear.

She should be 20 points ahead by now. He should be turning his head away in shame (and that he really should to be honest) but she's not running away with it. I am far from a RWNJ. I am closer to a LWNJ, but after this election I am turning much more into a full fledged anarchist. A real anarchist mind you, not a progressive claiming to be one.
She's not an incredibly strong candidate. The problem is he's done more damage to his campaign, all on his own, than anyone else.

If someone takes his smartphone away and locks him out of public eye, he might tighten the race up. But at less than 2 weeks out it's pretty much too late. Early voting has started already and being down what he's down in the polls is pretty much career ending.

Man it must suck realizing how easily the GOP could have won this one with any other candidate but Trump.
Exactly right. It was theirs to lose, and they did.
Yeah, I agree. No sarcasm.

It's tough for the incumbent party to win again after two previous terms in the White House. Folks in the USA tend to want a change. The economic indicators are only so-so. This should have been a lot closer and a lot tougher. But Trump did what Trump does and killed his chances.

Forum List

Back