Clinton is finished, but will Obama hand over power to Trump?

What makes you think Hillary is finished?

The debate polls.

You know, it hasn't even been 24 hours since the debate STARTED, and considering that you have to get a selection of 1,000 people (or more) for a poll, how in the hell can anyone consider a legitimate poll as having already been done?

I mean sure...................you can try to count the computer polls, but that is a case where someone can vote 10,000 times if they have the inclination.

I'm going to wait until things have settled and look at the polls on Friday.
I watched the debate.

I don't need someone to tell me who won.

Trump kinda didn't do great.

And Hillary did better than that!

That's my scientific analysis

Elegant in it's simplicity...is it not?

Poignant in it's poignant elegance...wouldn't you agree?

The debate polls.

You know, it hasn't even been 24 hours since the debate STARTED, and considering that you have to get a selection of 1,000 people (or more) for a poll, how in the hell can anyone consider a legitimate poll as having already been done?

I mean sure...................you can try to count the computer polls, but that is a case where someone can vote 10,000 times if they have the inclination.

Media lies and cheats. None of the instant polls are in HIllary's favor. It's not a coincidence that Twitter which is dominated by younger people (allegedly Hillary's base) overwhelmingly chose Trump. Nobody is shocked when Clinton News Network puts out a poll showing an uninteresting Hillary winning two to one. If that would have happened, people would know it. But you go ahead and "wait" and pretend that the video and what people already computed will somehow change.

The debate polls.

Media lies and cheats. None of the instant polls are in HIllary's favor. It's not a coincidence that Twitter which is dominated by younger people (allegedly Hillary's base) overwhelmingly chose Trump. Nobody is shocked when Clinton News Network puts out a poll showing an uninteresting Hillary winning two to one. If that would have happened, people would know it. But you go ahead and "wait" and pretend that the video and what people already computed will somehow change.
OMG.....you were serious

Fox News is "media"...by the way

Assassination is unreal, but Martial law and Dictator Obama are very likely.

:lol:

No, Obama has golfing and gay bath houses on his agenda after he leaves office.
You guys are so funny.

I would buy you guys lunch if I lived near you.

We don't have people like you around here, it would be like having lunch with people from a strange exotic foreign land. Now Gatsby is from California, but I wonder where

You guys are so funny.

We don't have people like you around here, it would be like having lunch with people from a strange exotic foreign land. Now Gatsby is from California, but I wonder where

Yorba Linda for me, and if you're spinging for the Dal Rae or Sycamore Inn, count me in!

I watched the debate.

Trump didn't win in a KO like many had hoped. But he was better substantively while Hillary tried to rely on gimmicks. That was the real win b/c the undecideds were looking for that; whereas, the undecideds wanted Hillary to show that she was not a corrupt player, and she did not do that. Furthermore, her smear the candidate strategy only served to look ironic.

Assassination is unreal, but Martial law and Dictator Obama are very likely.

:lol:

No, Obama has golfing and gay bath houses on his agenda after he leaves office.
You guys are so funny.

Not close enough to make it worth the drive, lol.

I watched the debate.

Trump didn't win in a KO like many had hoped. But he was better substantively while Hillary tried to rely on gimmicks. That was the real win b/c the undecideds were looking for that; whereas, the undecideds wanted Hillary to show that she was not a corrupt player, and she did not do that. Furthermore, her smear the candidate strategy only served to look ironic.
trump did not bring substance to the debates at all. he did best when talking about trade but even there he didn't offer any substance - certainly not more than clinton

Honestly....I'm having trouble shoe-horning the concept that Trump didn't clearly lose into my psyche.

I'm a pretty fair guy too.

I shouldn't at all be surprised by how Trump supporters...by the light of day....might have found a way to convince themselves he did well.

I watched the debate.

trump did not bring substance to the debates at all. he did best when talking about trade but even there he didn't offer any substance - certainly not more than clinton

So, that we pay 16 percent on Mexico exports while they pay 0 percent on their exports is not substance? Thanks for the kool aid, but no thanks.

The main question is will Obama accept Hillary's November's defeat and hand over power in orderly fashion to Trump?.I'm afraid not because Obama, Clinton and other liberals are humans without any little bit of moral and honor. By stealing power from folks and their elected representatives lefts collected lot of 'experience' e.g. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao etc.
Just to remember Obama always insisted Trump were not qualified enough to be a potus.

obama_dictator.jpg
Obama will not have choice than to hand over power. Whether Hillary or Trump wins. Its sacrosanct

i'm pretty sure that's a non-issue.

rightwingnut insane conspiracy theorist o/p should really see a doctor

Obama might get into a shooting war with Russia over Syria, just to stay in power
Oh, not at all. The aliens in your hollow moon will invade, and Obama will have to declare martial law. Then he will send out General Trump to defeat them with his amazing military knowledge. After all, he does know more than all our Generals put together.

Obama might get into a shooting war with Russia over Syria, just to stay in power
Oh, not at all. The aliens in your hollow moon will invade, and Obama will have to declare martial law. Then he will send out General Trump to defeat them with his amazing military knowledge. After all, he does know more than all our Generals put together.
Your economic guru Paul Krugman said we should ramp up to fight a war against aliens

Forum List

Back