Clinton Foundation now under investigation.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Well the Clinton Foundation is reported by several media outlets and the Judicial Watch group. I really wonder how far this will go in as the Clinton have walked away from just about every crime you can name.

The House GOP plans to hold a hearing into the Department of Justice’s probe of the Clinton Foundation, according to Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows.
Meadows said during an interview with Hill.TV on Wednesday that it’s time for U.S. lawyer John Huber, who has been working with the DOJ and the FBI on the investigation into the Clinton Foundation, to provide some testimony on it, saying the House Oversight Committee has a hearing date set for Dec. 5.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation — at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” Meadows said in the interview.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Mark Meadows talks with reporters in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

House Republicans have wanted to see if there was any pay-to-play or other illegal activities happening while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. They also want to know if the Clintons exchanged political favors for donations made to their foundation, or if Hillary pushed favorable policies while acting as secretary of state in order to receive donations. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation)
I you remember John Huber is from UT and was appointed by President Trump to look into the Clinton Foundation several month ago and now the Senate wants some answers. Not much known about Huber but what I have found is that he is honest and works for the DOJ and is a outsider not in DC. We will have to see how this turns out.

Well the Clinton Foundation is reported by several media outlets and the Judicial Watch group. I really wonder how far this will go in as the Clinton have walked away from just about every crime you can name.

The House GOP plans to hold a hearing into the Department of Justice’s probe of the Clinton Foundation, according to Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows.
Meadows said during an interview with Hill.TV on Wednesday that it’s time for U.S. lawyer John Huber, who has been working with the DOJ and the FBI on the investigation into the Clinton Foundation, to provide some testimony on it, saying the House Oversight Committee has a hearing date set for Dec. 5.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation — at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” Meadows said in the interview.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Mark Meadows talks with reporters in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

House Republicans have wanted to see if there was any pay-to-play or other illegal activities happening while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. They also want to know if the Clintons exchanged political favors for donations made to their foundation, or if Hillary pushed favorable policies while acting as secretary of state in order to receive donations. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation)
I you remember John Huber is from UT and was appointed by President Trump to look into the Clinton Foundation several month ago and now the Senate wants some answers. Not much known about Huber but what I have found is that he is honest and works for the DOJ and is a outsider not in DC. We will have to see how this turns out.

Well if like 'you people' believe, the Clintons got away with murder

don't you think they would be very careful here?

:114:

going nowhere except as troll bait for FOX News cultists

The democrats are about to take charge of the house of rep. so that investigation isn't going anywhere. Don't know if the swamp has been drained enough for an FBI investigation to really handle the Clinton foundation.

DOJ could charger her with the espionage act today for the server and leaked classified data..............Was given a get out of jail free card yet again.

Any of us would be rotting in prison for a fraction of what she did................But laws are only for the peasants in a mickey mouse republic.

Well if like 'you people' believe, the Clintons got away with murder

don't you think they would be very careful here?

:114:

going nowhere except as troll bait for FOX News cultists

Unfortunately, I agree with the libturd parasite, although not because I've lost my mind and self respect.

Hitlery will NEVER face the consequences. She has enough dirt on the entire establishment to bring the whole fuckin thing down, and no one in DC is going to let it happen. As much as I'd love to watch her choke to death while eating aborted fetuses, she will continue to be protected.

DOJ could charger her with the espionage act today for the server and leaked classified data..............Was given a get out of jail free card yet again.

Any of us would be rotting in prison for a fraction of what she did................But laws are only for the peasants in a mickey mouse republic.

Anybody would be rotting in prison for the things you claim she did. Unfortunately for you, you'll need some proof that any of those silly accusations actually happened. None yet?

Anybody would be rotting in prison for the things you claim she did. Unfortunately for you, you'll need some proof that any of those silly accusations actually happened. None yet?
As I said they are good at covering there dang crimes.........In regards to the espionage act the law is clear............and she most definitely violated that act..........and could easily be prosecuted for it...............I've signed those papers.........and for a fraction of what she did you go to prison for a long time.

But keep kissing her butt..............even though other nations hacked that servers ass off............and had classified data on it.

As I said they are good at covering there dang crimes.........In regards to the espionage act the law is clear............and she most definitely violated that act..........and could easily be prosecuted for it...............I've signed those papers.........and for a fraction of what she did you go to prison for a long time.

But keep kissing her butt..............even though other nations hacked that servers ass off............and had classified data on it.

Well, if you've signed papers, I would certainly like to see a copy of them, but you still need some sort of proof to show your silly accusations actually happened. You got any proof? A rant by Alex Jones isn't proof.

Well, if you've signed papers, I would certainly like to see a copy of them, but you still need some sort of proof to show your silly accusations actually happened. You got any proof? A rant by Alex Jones isn't proof.
I'm sure you would...........and not a chance in hell I'd show you them if I had them. Security clearances require you to sign papers that you will be under the jail if you give out information that is classified..........and you can only see information you have the need to know.........even if your security clearance is high enough to see it.

Those papers are clear.............and many have gone to prison for accidentally releasing it...........but those rules are for peasants.

BTW..........I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...........LOL .......old saying

I'm sure you would...........and not a chance in hell I'd show you them if I had them. Security clearances require you to sign papers that you will be under the jail if you give out information that is classified..........and you can only see information you have the need to know.........even if your security clearance is high enough to see it.

Those papers are clear.............and many have gone to prison for accidentally releasing it...........but those rules are for peasants.

BTW..........I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...........LOL .......old saying

Got it. You're one of those top secret spy guys. You got a license to kill, and like your martinis shaken -- not stirred too?

Got it. You're one of those top secret spy guys. You got a license to kill, and like your martinis shaken -- not stirred too?
BS...........I'm no spy guy......served in the military and some of the stuff you see if at least confidential...........some has a higher classification..........Sonar.........cripto rooms............if you work on something else in their like a motor or a light you are in a classified space.........and you don't need to know what that stuff does because you don't have the need to know.............Not only that......just updating Technical manuals that some are classified.....you have to have a security clearance to do it..............

Not spy shit......just SOP............

BS...........I'm no spy guy......served in the military and some of the stuff you see if at least confidential...........some has a higher classification..........Sonar.........cripto rooms............if you work on something else in their like a motor or a light you are in a classified space.........and you don't need to know what that stuff does because you don't have the need to know.............Not only that......just updating Technical manuals that some are classified.....you have to have a security clearance to do it..............

You must have some sort of way to get all that information that nobody else knows about. You have to be either a top secret spy guy or just another nut who likes to make shit up.

You must have some sort of way to get all that information that nobody else knows about. You have to be either a top secret spy guy or just another nut who likes to make shit up.
Is this one of those threads where the last one to post wins.............LOL

When you get a clue to the drama you are pushing now.........get back to me..........you are trolling now.........and Hillary is a corrupt Lying Bitch......why she lost........Not Russia.......and Mueller is the cover up team to keep them from going to jail for the illegal shit they did...........

But why don't you bow down and kiss your Queen's butt..............LOL

Just a little bit of stuff you can find in the Clinton emails:
Found within the WikiLeaks’ Hillary Clinton email archive is an email with the subject ‘Unrest in Albania,’ in which Soros makes clear to Clinton that “two things need to be done urgently.” He then directs the Secretary of State to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Revealing the influence he wields within the corridors of power, Soros then provides Secretary of State Clinton with three names from which to choose. Unsurprisingly, Clinton acquiesced and chose one of the officials recommended by Soros — Miroslav Lajcak.

UPDATE ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION:

Well the pot gets stired, now the Judicial Watch is now filed on this case to findout just how the Obamms Admin was involved in forcing the FBI to drop their investigation in to the "Pay for Play" payments to the Clinton Foundation and Rices connection to the scam. Hey could be something will be done about this criminal activity. time will tell.

upload_2018-12-1_18-9-53.jpeg

I just had to post this it seems to sum up just how the Demos treat criminal activity.

Okay, I'm back.

Now what foundation is or was under investigation and who's family has been exposed as fraudulent charity grifters?

I've always head some people live in an alternate universe, with alternate facts. Hmm...

It’s the details that tell the real story about Donald J. Trump, the self-proclaimed philanthropist. It’s clear in the settlement his foundation just reached with New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood that Trump’s cherished charitable cause was himself.

Underwood has accused the Donald J. Trump Foundation of engaging in “a shocking pattern of illegality” and “functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.”​

Editorial: Trump Foundation scandal exposes grifter in chief

New Topics

Forum List

Back