Clint Eastwood for President (?)

Truth is almost always stranger than fiction.

Good fiction has to be believable.

Reality can be as ridiculous as it wants.
Well...not if you like Mystery Science Theater 3000! hehe

MST3K is awesome... don't even get me started!!!!
Watching that show was a Saturday morning routine in My household!

We watched it at night, must have been re-runs, as I did it with my Ex and kids .... it got boring with the segments with Tom Servo et al but it was the funniest thing to watch... current hubby has no interest so now I only watch them when I'm around the boys sans-husband and we find a good one on Netflix and laugh our butts off!

Ex? I thought you told me that you held off for marriage until you were 39 years old and have been married for 12 years? :uhh: Must have been a really short marriage?

Eastwood is too old and frail for the job. Let him be.

To old?

Yes.

Frail?
Yes... nature and time are cruel levelers... 85 year-olds tend to break easily, yes?

Clint break something recently?

(Of his own)

He's like 85 years old though. Not to sound mean, but the mind gets old as well. :)

Never claimed he wasn't old...

was curious about him being 'frail'.

Still looks like dried out leather to me.

To old?

Yes.

Frail?
Yes... nature and time are cruel levelers... 85 year-olds tend to break easily, yes?

(Of his own)

He's like 85 years old though. Not to sound mean, but the mind gets old as well. :)

Never claimed he wasn't old...

was curious about him being 'frail'.

Still looks like dried out leather to me.

He does look and sound a lot more frail though. He probably not be around much longer, sad to say. I LOOOVE Clint Eastwood. He is one of my favorite old-time actors. Love his movies. I hate seeing the aging in him.

My favorite Clint movies are The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, The Outlaw Josie Wales, and the first Dirty Harry. If he was a little younger, he might make a great president. Look how he handled the Indians in The Outlaw Josie Wales! :D

To old?

Yes.

Frail?

(Of his own)
No, not as far as I am aware. But that's irrelevant to the more fragile condition of 85-year-olds.

Again, what sign of frailty has he shown?

To old?

Yes.

Frail?

(Of his own)
No, not as far as I am aware. But that's irrelevant to the more fragile condition of 85-year-olds.

He's really old. Of course he is more frail. Don't be silly.

Yes. He has political experience too. He was the mayor of Carmel, uber leftist and managed to do some good, which says a lot. Plus, I'd like to hear him tell Putin to make his day.
Eastwood ran for mayor promising to make eating ice cream in public legal again. He did that. The Mayor of Carmel is a mostly ceremonial position.

Eastwood is really way too old.
he is about your age aint he?....

To old?

Yes.

Frail?

(Of his own)

More frail than Hillary?

Bernie?

Trump?

I wouldn't bet on it.

(Of his own)

More frail than Hillary?

Bernie?

Trump?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Probably. He's got a few years on all of them, I think. Not that an older man can't be in good physical condition, but compared to a person 20 or 30 years his junior, he's probably got a lot of health issues. Besides, he isn't running so . . . it doesn't really matter.

(Of his own)

More frail than Hillary?

Bernie?

Trump?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Probably. He's got a few years on all of them, I think. Not that an older man can't be in good physical condition, but compared to a person 20 or 30 years his junior, he's probably got a lot of health issues. Besides, he isn't running so . . . it doesn't really matter.

Besides, he isn't running so . . . it doesn't really matter.

then why all the posts?

More frail than Hillary?

Bernie?

Trump?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Besides, he isn't running so . . . it doesn't really matter.

then why all the posts?

Because that was the question posed. I wouldn't vote for him if he was to run because I think he is too old.

(Of his own)

More frail than Hillary?

Bernie?

Trump?

I wouldn't bet on it.
I would.

Yes. He has political experience too. He was the mayor of Carmel, uber leftist and managed to do some good, which says a lot. Plus, I'd like to hear him tell Putin to make his day.
Eastwood ran for mayor promising to make eating ice cream in public legal again. He did that. The Mayor of Carmel is a mostly ceremonial position.

Eastwood is really way too old.
he is about your age aint he?....
No. Trump is my age though.

To old?

Yes.

Frail?

(Of his own)

Again, it was a generic observation... 85-year-olds are stereotypically frail. Enough already.

Forum List

Back