Climate Change - One Minute Sums Up The Left's Insanity

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Biden energy official can't tell us how much world temps would drop if the US were to spend 50 trillion dollars on Climate Change. In fact, he seems to admit that it wouldn't drop world temperatures at all without the help of other countries, even after spending 50 trillion dollars. So, we could spend 50 trillion dollars and not reduce world temps. Meanwhile, inflation would surely increase faster than world temps. This is just batshit crazy!

Last edited:
Al Gore and the Dems making this a political issue was one of the biggest errors in memory.

There is no reason for this to be a political issue.

But since it now is it is very hard to actually focus on making changes to adapt to our changing climate.

Even if humans are 100% responsible (and I do not think they are) we were never going to stop it.

But we can do thing to mitigate the damage and take advantage of the benefits.

But instead the two sides are playing monkey and throwing their shit at each other.

... we were never going to stop it ...

I'm saving everyone a minute of their time ... this says it all ... whether the Alarmists think is going to happen ... will happen ... we won't stop burning fossil fuels ... period ... and you know I'm serious when I bring up periods ...

`Conservation` is a dirty word on both sides ... that should tell you everything you need to know ...

I'm saving everyone a minute of their time ... this says it all ... whether the Alarmists think is going to happen ... will happen ... we won't stop burning fossil fuels ... period ... and you know I'm serious when I bring up periods ...

`Conservation` is a dirty word on both sides ... that should tell you everything you need to know ...

Even if you could show everyone that we humans are 100% responsible (which we are not) people would not give up their quality of life to help. Some might, but the majority will not.

It is who we are as a species.

Even if you could show everyone that we humans are 100% responsible (which we are not) people would not give up their quality of life to help. Some might, but the majority will not.

It is who we are as a species.

I changed my lifestyle ... waiting in line three hours for the privilege of buying 5 gallons of gasoline ... in 1979 ... but strictly to save money ...

My mistake was condemning Big Oil ... now my rebellious children work promoting the oil industry ... [sigh] ... "burn coal and fuck Canada" ... none of the brats will even try meth or heroin, where did I go wrong? ...

But yeah ... the problem isn't trees being cut down today ... rather it's all the trees cut down for agriculture these past 10,000 years ... the East China Plain, Northern Europe and Eastern North America was once solid forestlands ... today they're all gone ... converted into grasslands or savannah ... that changes climate ...

Forum List

Back