Cleveland Indians to Change Name: Orwellian PC Marxist Big Brother at it Again

Fuck Major League Baseball. They took away the great American pastime when the endorsed the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter last year.
The thread premise is a lie

Fuck Major League Baseball. They took away the great American pastime when the endorsed the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter last year.
Nonetheless.

It's a private company doing what it believes is best for business, having nothing to do with Orwell, the myth of political correctness, big brother, or Marx.

The Redskins logo for an all Black football team does look suspicious, so a switch to a name like the Washington Blackberries looks & sounds better to the more PC crowds that are gullible enough to watch them bumble around the field(s). Likewise the Indians logo for an all Black baseball team would certainly sound more PC to the hyper gulliblized lefty audience if the title of Indians was changed to something more appropriate like the Blackheads. I gave up long ago on so called team sports(except hockey) when they went political. Watching a team of PC indoctrinated & overpaid spoiled rotten brat marxists kneeing around a field is not my idea of entertainment. I used to take in more local area small town high school ball games & sometimes ball games in the big city closest to me(too far away from my abode really) but the C-19 virus ended that.

Nonetheless.

It's a private company doing what it believes is best for business, having nothing to do with Orwell, the myth of political correctness, big brother, or Marx.
Has everything to do with liberal Orwellian movement toward communist efforts at egalitarianism. Fucking weakens our nation.

The Redskins logo for an all Black football team does look suspicious, so a switch to a name like the Washington Blackberries looks & sounds better to the more PC crowds that are gullible enough to watch them bumble around the field(s). Likewise the Indians logo for an all Black baseball team would certainly sound more PC to the hyper gulliblized lefty audience if the title of Indians was changed to something more appropriate like the Blackheads. I gave up long ago on so called team sports(except hockey) when they went political. Watching a team of PC indoctrinated & overpaid spoiled rotten brat marxists kneeing around a field is not my idea of entertainment. I used to take in more local area small town high school ball games & sometimes ball games in the big city closest to me(too far away from my abode really) but the C-19 virus ended that.
Alex Smith is black? News to his parents I'm sure

Now even Baseball is the subject of your impotent wrath?

It must suck to be this angry all the time.

They don't have baseball anymore. Sucking BLM ass ruined all of that.

They don't have baseball anymore. Sucking BLM ass ruined all of that.
Or....baseball is fine. And its just you who is let rage rob him of something else he used to enjoy.

Forum List

Back