Cleveland Indians to Change Name: Orwellian PC Marxist Big Brother at it Again

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Fuck Major League Baseball. They took away the great American pastime when the endorsed the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter last year.

Fuck Major League Baseball. They took away the great American pastime when the endorsed the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter last year.

And for the Washington Redskins the NFL has become so retarded they couldn't even come up with a name but Team. I am really surprised they didn't name them the Washington BLMers.

Sad what they're doing to Native Americans.
Erasing their existence, taking away their connection to American society through sports.

That is what Marxism does. It erases history so people don't remember their history. Then the Marxist can make up their own history. Pretty much the same thing the Catholic Church did also.

And for the Washington Redskins the NFL has become so retarded they couldn't even come up with a name but Team. I am really surprised they didn't name them the Washington BLMers.
It's becoming ridiculous. Our nation continues to drip by drip turn into Orwell's 1984.

Easy Peezy. Just rename the the mistake by the lake and call it a day.

It's becoming ridiculous. Our nation continues to drip by drip turn into Orwell's 1984.

Yes, We really need to start to draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough.

Are the going to stop "scalping tickets" in Cleveland as well?

Easy Peezy. Just rename the the mistake by the lake and call it a day.
You burn American flags don't you?

Are the going to stop "scalping tickets" in Cleveland as well?

They might remove the word. :auiqs.jpg:

This should be in Sports not Politics.....

I agree no reason to change name. Its stupid.

This should be in Sports not Politics.....

Disagree. After all, the first word in "PC" is political

They should not change the name, they should change the mascot to represent custr service agents in India.

call-center-image-915x610.jpg

While I always believed the Chief Wahoo mascot was racist and offensive, I never objected to the Indian name.

1607966587938.jpeg

Forum List

Back