But we don’t really know what these emails mean, so we?

Oh, we all know what they mean. What you meant to ask is how can we prove what they mean? Also was an email from a Burisma higher up thanking Hunter for setting up a meeting between him and is father. At the very least, Hunter was giving access to the Vice President of the United States in return for the favor of getting a no-show job that paid 83K a month even with no expertise of the country or energy.

Oh, we all know what they mean. What you meant to ask is how can we prove what they mean? Also was an email from a Burisma higher up thanking Hunter for setting up a meeting between him and is father. At the very least, Hunter was giving access to the Vice President of the United States in return for the favor of getting a no-show job that paid 83K a month even with no expertise of the country or energy.
Am I supposed to be upset that an executive with Burisma might have had a passing hand shake and hello with Biden?

Wasn't that email dated after Joe Biden left office? Was no longer VP?

Was Joe Biden cc'd on it?

Did the alleged deal ever happen? What does Joe's taxes show?

So ya think Joe is gonna show laundered Chinese bribe money on his taxes? Wow.....just.....wow. :lol:
Smart criminals do exactly that. Your IRS records can't be used as evidence in a criminal trial. But you can be prosecuted for failing to report income from illegal sources.

Am I supposed to be upset that an executive with Burisma might have had a passing hand shake and hello with Biden?

You should be. A US official should never sellout his office for favors done for his family members. You approve of that? It's the same crap with his brother John. No construction background, gets a high paying job with a construction company, and like magic, that company got a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build houses in Iraq.

I can't understand how you on the left can look at the grass and say there is no evidence it's green.

Thanks for playing Joe. For the good of the country, why don't you apologize to America for 47 years of theft, bribery, extortion and graft, take your millions home and fade in to history. No one is going to prosecute you anyways. There is no justice in DC. But your goose is a cooked as your son's meth pipe.

[/QUOTE}

I have the average IQ and it is a lot larger than my shoe size. Having said that with that average intelligence I have had Crazy Joe pegged for a long time. I mean it is not that hard with all the evidence out there in your face Ukraine, Russia, China, Romania, Iraq No matter how bad this battle went America went with it. Joe and his kind are are bottom dwellers that have spent their whole political life showing they can go lower than the rest. Joue has been taking bribes for over 30 years. When a normal person has everything he will ever want or needs he slows down and enjoys it. Joe is a different story. His greed has him still lying cheating and screwing anyone getting in his way. If these libtards would spend 1 0 minutes searching Joe's past they would not be voting for him. But these spuds are unable to do that. These crazy delusional sub humans need a wake up call but the dead don't wake up.Can't take the 10 minutes to see biden for who he is, was and always will be. I AM WILLING TO KNOCK THE STUPID OUT OF ANYONE WANTING TO BETTER THEIR LIFE AND WAKE FROM YOUR STUPOR EVERYONE ELSE DO THE COUNTRY A GREAT SERVICE AND EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Smart criminals do exactly that. Your IRS records can't be used as evidence in a criminal trial. But you can be prosecuted for failing to report income from illegal sources.

Joe's an old guy. He doesn't need the money and likely has it hidden somewhere. When he croaks off, it's willed to his wife and nobody will even think of looking at it.

You should be. A US official should never sellout his office for favors done for his family members. You approve of that? It's the same crap with his brother John. No construction background, gets a high paying job with a construction company, and like magic, that company got a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build houses in Iraq.

I can't understand how you on the left can look at the grass and say there is no evidence it's green.
Hold on. You’re jumping to conclusions. First it was mad that he met with someone now you’re saying he sold out his office. You skipped a lot of steps there.

How did you make that conclusion? Because it’s not in the emails.

Hold on. You’re jumping to conclusions. First it was mad that he met with someone now you’re saying he sold out his office. You skipped a lot of steps there.

How did you make that conclusion? Because it’s not in the emails.

The thank you letter was. His brother is just another example of how Joe was selling out his office. This guy shouldn't' even be allowed to run for President.

There is a mountain more evidence here than the Democrats in the House used to impeach a sitting President.
Evidence of what exactly?

Something I just realized. This email about China and "the big guy" was in May 2017, which is after Joe Biden left office.
When he was bragging about shaking down Ukraine, he was vice president.

You mean when he was achieving President Obama foreign policy objective in the Ukraine of getting rid of corrupt Russian align prosecutors? You would rather we just give them foreign aid money and not achieve our objective?
A prosecutor that was investigating the company Hunter was on the board with. Don't let the facts get in your way.

The thank you letter was. His brother is just another example of how Joe was selling out his office. This guy shouldn't' even be allowed to run for President.
What does “selling out” even mean to you? All he did was have a handshake. Who cares?

I bet Durhams staff is completely overloaded.
And ongoing criminal investigations that never ends.
Deeeeeeeep Swaaaaaaamp !!!
They need to cut their ties with Hillary Clinton and her assorted sycophants. Hillary is the head of this national snake that would murder every law man inthis country if they could.
Wasn't that email dated after Joe Biden left office? Was no longer VP?

Was Joe Biden cc'd on it?

Did the alleged deal ever happen? What does Joe's taxes show?

So ya think Joe is gonna show laundered Chinese bribe money on his taxes? Wow.....just.....wow. :lol:
It's gotta go somewhere... any deposit or withdrawal over $10,000, banks have to report to law enforcement.... I think it is our Treasury department's fraud division.

If a crime was committed, they can trace the money, down to the penny....even if it landed in the Cayman Islands.

A prosecutor that was investigating the company Hunter was on the board with. Don't let the facts get in your way.
No, he wasn’t. The prosecutor and his buddies were extorting Ukrainian businesses for money and it pissed off the Ukrainian people.
Lol, it was the Bidens doing the extorting. Even that prosecutor is coming out now. The Biden's owe the people of Ukraine millions.

There is a mountain more evidence here than the Democrats in the House used to impeach a sitting President.

Something I just realized. This email about China and "the big guy" was in May 2017, which is after Joe Biden left office.
....OMG--after all that shit about Mr Trump Russian crap---and you say that????!!!!!!-----you people are WORSE than nazis

No, he wasn’t. The prosecutor and his buddies were extorting Ukrainian businesses for money and it pissed off the Ukrainian people.
Yep, his crooked prosecutors were called the Diamond Prosecutors, and When Shokin let them off, the Ukrainian people HAD ENOUGH! Shokin, had to go.

Yep, his crooked prosecutors were called the Diamond Prosecutors, and When Shokin let them off, the Ukrainian people HAD ENOUGH! Shokin, had to go.
instead of lying you should give proof of that,,,

Biden demended the prosecutor to be fired. Threatened them with withholding a billion dollars if they didn't do it.

....OMG--after all that shit about Mr Trump Russian crap---and you say that????!!!!!!-----you people are WORSE than nazis
Was Manfort supplying on many occasions the Russians with Trump internal polling data for Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, so the Russians could use their operation of trolls and fake media, on social networks to influence their voting?

Yes, Trump' s campaign manager did this.....

Forum List

Back