In what way?
For four years we were told that details of Trump’s business were off limits.

Now y’all act like it’s your right.
No, dumbass. His taxes are under audit.
That means they are protected by US Codes. His financial statements are in the hands of congress and have been since before he took office.

In what way?
For four years we were told that details of Trump’s business were off limits.

Now y’all act like it’s your right.

No

Candidate Trump submitted a multitude of his "financials" which are much more extensive than a tax return.
Joe Biden provided his tax return, don't really think that he was asked and it is certainly not required.

The FBI and other investigators are looking at actual known illegal activity, they are not on a fishing expedition.
They are investigating possible crimes.
Since Investigation were actually opened and are documented - chances are very high that the info will be included in a criminal trial if and when it moves forward.

No

Candidate Trump submitted a multitude of his "financials" which are much more extensive than a tax return.
Joe Biden provided his tax return, don't really think that he was asked and it is certainly not required.

The FBI and other investigators are looking at actual known illegal activity, they are not on a fishing expedition.
Since Investigation were actually opened and are documented - chances are very high that the info will be included in a criminal trial if and when it moves forward.
Trump submitted his "financials" which were never verified and probably not entirely truthful. These filings were never intended for someone of his wealth and his spaghetti framework of companies obscure critical details about what is actually going on. Trump's taxes would be FAR more relevant.

Biden has provided these exact same "financials" because they're required by law and have the same limitations.

We don't know what the FBI is looking into or who their targets are.

Although we know for a fact that Trump is the target of an investigation in New York which he is using his position to attempt to stop.

But the irony remains that you are demanding public disclosure of details that we have been told for years are none of our business.

Hunter was the designated bag guy for Biden crime syndicate. However, he hated the Big Guy getting his cut.

He didn't like being Fredo in the family

Understandable

He was whining in one of his emails that he didn't get any respect from the rest of the family but he was the one bringing in the bucks and he was pissed that "The Big Guy" was skimming off the top.

Just think of all the stupid Moon Bats that will still vote for Biden after him selling out his country was exposed.

Most of the moon bats don't like the US as it was constituted and currently exists.
Biden himself just said -
America was an idea that was never lived up to.

This will help him with the Moon Bat constituency.

No

Trump submitted his "financials" which were never verified and probably not entirely truthful. These filings were never intended for someone of his wealth and his spaghetti framework of companies obscure critical details about what is actually going on. Trump's taxes would be FAR more relevant.

Biden has provided these exact same "financials" because they're required by law and have the same limitations.

Although we know for a fact that Trump is the target of an investigation in New York which he is using his position to attempt to stop.

But the irony remains that you are demanding public disclosure of details that we have been told for years are none of our business.

Not sure who is demanding anything publicly.
Law enforcement is investigating, that we know.
I assume at some point they will announce the appropriate arrests if they are made.

No

Sure, the income is listed under "Bribes received"....fricken idiot.

I assume at some point they will announce the appropriate arrests if they are made.
You haven’t noticed people calling for Biden to release details of his business?

You haven’t noticed people calling for Biden to release details of his business?

He doesn't have a (legit) business.
I want to see all of his Offshore and Sheltered and Overseas Accounts for the last 47 years plus tax returns and financial of him and his family and all the financial records of his Shell Corporations and Fake Charities.

I want to see all of his Offshore and Sheltered and Overseas Accounts for the last 47 years plus tax returns and financial of him and his family and all the financial records of his Shell Corporations and Fake Charities.

I think that's probably a job for law enforcement

I agree, for any presidential candidate.

But why has Biden released all his taxes, but Trump not?

Forum List

Back