Clay Aiken actively considering running for congress

I guess the music career is over.
Government is a good job for people who want to hide out.
You need to produce in the private sector.You are exposed.

Ahem...come to think of it we really don't want Clay Aiken exposed.
Good Luck in government buddy....

• Banned
I don't know who represents that district but by the sounds of it its over in eastern NC not in Western NC where I live. He wouldn't stand a chance here.

His chances aren't good to begin with. His career is failing or has failed. He needs to get his name out there. Being gay didn't give him the noteriety he thought it would.

• Banned
Looked it up,the district is currently represented by a republican woman. First termer. She is also being primaried by a "conservative" talk radio host and there is at least 1 other democrat already in the race. We shall see. She may have a good shot at winning re election because she originally ran on undoing obamacare and defeated a 7 term congressman.

Aiken intends to run on a gay rights platform. He thinks that will work out for him.

Before I saw the link, I assumed he was a democrat, and darned if I wasn't correct! that's all we need, another Bwarney Fwank cocksucker!

Holy hell. A republican in Illinois! Thought yall were extinct! :D Yes of course the fruiter is a democrat.

S. Illinois here. The democrat governor won 3-4 out of 102 counties. Of course, the main county he won was Cook! Below I-80 is dominantly Republican except for the E. St. Louis area.

[ame=http://youtu.be/EpePzRPiB30]Clay Aiken for Congress - "Open Door" Campaign Announcement - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back