Clarence on the war path!

With the pillaging of Roe v. Wade, Clarence Thomas is now primed to go after other freedoms of Americans. He wants to take down gay rights, contraception freedoms, i.e., birth control and the right to same sex marriage.

It's funny and very telling that he left the big one out of his nefarious goals, namely the right to interracial marriage. I guess, for him, that hits too close to home, but I would love to hear his explanation!
Ginsburg never stopped flapping her lips. Give Thomas the same respect. Dolt.

Wait! They just made abortion illegal in half of the U.S. NOW they also want to make birth control illegal?
Abortion is not illegal anywhere in the country. There are states that have chosen not to allow abortions but, with very few exceptions, I imagine, there are few places in the country that are inaccessible to states where abortions will still be performed. The only way these states -- mine included -- can force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term is to imprison her so she can't leave the state, to travel to where she can kill her child. Women need to know that if they get pregnant, it just might not be convenient to slaughter the little bastards.

Birth control will never be illegal as long as a woman still has the option to keep her legs closed. Condoms will never be illegal.

Quit with the ignorant leftist hyperbole.

Wait! They just made abortion illegal in half of the U.S. NOW they also want to make birth control illegal?
Not too smart are you? You can still kill an unborn child in any state that allows it. This just puts the decision in the hands of the states. As it always should have been.

Abortion is not illegal anywhere in the country. There are states that have chosen not to allow abortions but, with very few exceptions, I imagine, there are few places in the country that are inaccessible to states where abortions will still be performed. The only way these states -- mine included -- can force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term is to imprison her so she can't leave the state, to travel to where she can kill her child. Women need to know that if they get pregnant, it just might not be convenient to slaughter the little bastards.

Birth control will never be illegal as long as a woman still has the option to keep her legs closed. Condoms will never be illegal.

Quit with the ignorant leftist hyperbole.
I normally wouldn't waste my time on someone so ignorant, especially a person who doesn't understand the definition of "ILLEGAL", but I would hate for someone to see your post and God forbid, think you know what you are talking about.

"There are states that have chosen not to allow to criminalize abortions". BIG difference that you're trying to make more palatable and understandably so. And even if abortion is not ILLEGAL in those states today, once the SCOTUS ruling goes into effect it will be.

In the evening news last night they were discussing some states that have or are attempting to criminalize, leaving the state to travel to another state in order to lave a "legal" abortion. That should speak for itself and be prima facie evidence that this is more about controlling the lives of women than it ever has been about saving the lives of the unborn.

As far as your idiotic and crass comment about women keeping their legs closed in order to avoid pregnancy, abstinence is not birth control.

Last edited:
Not too smart are you? You can still kill an unborn child in any state that allows it. This just puts the decision in the hands of the states. As it always should have been.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than your ignorant ass. I live in one of those states where abortion is still a legal medical procedure available to anyone who needs to avail themselves of the procedure.

What I actually stated is that the SCOTUS ruling has now made abortion illegal in "half of the United States" Hold out both your hands, You have 5 fingers on each hand. Close one hand. You now have 5 fingers in front of you. You now have HALF as many fingers as you started out with. Multiply this exercise by five and you'll have exactly what I stated.

As a side note, I couldn't help but being reminded that all of those red states on the "now illegal" map are mainly down south in the U.S. and are reminiscent of that other group of people who were so insistent on their "state right" to own other people and hold them in captivity.

Just saying.

I'm a hell of a lot smarter than your ignorant ass. I live in one of those states where abortion is still a legal medical procedure available to anyone who needs to avail themselves of the procedure.

What I actually stated is that the SCOTUS ruling has now made abortion illegal in "half of the United States" Hold out both your hands, You have 5 fingers on each hand. Close one hand. You now have 5 fingers in front of you. You now have HALF as many fingers as you started out with. Multiply this exercise by five and you'll have exactly what I stated.

As a side note, I couldn't help but being reminded that all of those red states on the "now illegal" map are mainly down south in the U.S. and are reminiscent of that other group of people who were so insistent on their "state right" to own other people and hold them in captivity.

Just saying.
No, you just showed your single digit IQ again. Hey asswipe, this decision does NOT make abortion illegal. It lets the states decide. Your pathetic racist deflection attempt just underscored your idiocy. Cry harder. The practice will help you come November.

No, you just showed your single digit IQ again. Hey asswipe, this decision does NOT make abortion illegal. It lets the states decide. Your pathetic racist deflection attempt just underscored your idiocy. Cry harder. The practice will help you come November.
Oh gosh, you're just as ignorant and uninformed as that other guy. 13 states have trigger laws which means they have ALREADY decided. Now that they're no longer governed by the U.S. constitution they are now free to completely criminalize it:

In the United States, thirteen states, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, In the United States, thirteen states, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma,[1] South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,[2] Utah, and Wyoming,[3] enacted trigger laws that would automatically ban (medically unnecessary) abortion in the first and second trimesters if the landmark case Roe v. Wade were overturned.[4][5][6] As Roe v. Wade was overturned on June 24, 2022,[7] some of these laws are now in effect, and presumably enforceable.[8] Other states' trigger laws will take effect 30 days after the overturn date, and others take effect upon certification by either the governor or attorney general.[8] Illinois formerly had a trigger law (enacted in 1975) but repealed it in 2017.[9][10][11]

If I were to state "abortion is legal in the United States" is that a true statement? What about if were to state "abortion is not legal in the state of Texas" is that a true statement? "Texas is a part of the United States" is that a true statement?

What about "abortion is both legal and illegal in the United States depending on the state you're in"?

Which part are you struggling with? The definition of the word "illegal" or the fact that abortion was legal in all 50 states per the U.S. Constitution and now some states have made it illegal?

Forum List

Back