Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

They were part of the Central Powers, and yes both Hungery and Austria still exist....by your logic the 1921 agreement with Germany wasn't needed since the German Empire didn't exist.

I never said it was a peace treaty, I said he ended the war between NK and SK. He did.
U.S.–Austrian Peace Treaty (1921) - Wikipedia

U.S.–Hungarian Peace Treaty (1921) - Wikipedia

There is no peace treaty in Korea. There was an agreement to work towards a peace treaty.
Good, glad we decided to come to peace, after we ended the war years prior. Hopefully, now that President Trump was able to officially end the war between NK and SK, they too can work towards peace....but that wasn't going to happen until the war was offically ended....and we are one step closer to it, since the President of Peace, brought an end to the war.

Good, glad we decided to come to peace, after we ended the war years prior. Hopefully, now that President Trump was able to officially end the war between NK and SK, they too can work towards peace....but that wasn't going to happen until the war was offically ended....and we are one step closer to it, since the President of Peace, brought an end to the war.
There has been no official end to the Korean War. There is and remains an armistice.

One step closer, one step back.
In 'Terrific Explosion,' North Korea Blows Up Liaison Office : NPR

There has been no official end to the Korean War. There is and remains an armistice.

One step closer, one step back.
In 'Terrific Explosion,' North Korea Blows Up Liaison Office : NPR
Nope, there is a stalement agreement, that ended the war between NK and SK, I have provided the link and numerous historic examples of that happening and ending wars.

If NK isn't interested in peace and wants to start another war....that's on them. now.....sadly.

Nope, there is a stalement agreement, that ended the war between NK and SK, I have provided the link and numerous historic examples of that happening and ending wars.

If NK isn't interested in peace and wants to start another war....that's on them. now.....sadly.

"Stalemate agreement" is a meaningless term you made up. If you're referring to an armistice, that happened in 1953.

"Stalemate agreement" is a meaningless term you made up. If you're referring to an armistice, that happened in 1953.
I did't make that term up....it certainly meaningful, it has officially ended wars, like the Korean War, that started in the 50s

There was no armistice agreement between N and S Korea in 53, South Korea signed nothing. The war between the two didn't end up Trump got it done.

Why do I continue to have to repeat myself to you after you have been debunked? I get that you have TDS, and it's strong....but geez

I did't make that term up....it certainly meaningful, it has officially ended wars, like the Korean War, that started in the 50s

There was no armistice agreement between N and S Korea in 53, South Korea signed nothing. The war between the two didn't end up Trump got it done.

Why do I continue to have to repeat myself to you after you have been debunked? I get that you have TDS, and it's strong....but geez
Armistice agreements don't end wars. Treaties do. Armistice agreements end combat. North Korea and South Korea haven't been engaged in combat and the agreement your referring to doesn't talk about ending combat because there was no combat to end.

You haven't debunked anything. You haven't even read the agreement you're talking about.

Armistice agreements don't end wars. Treaties do. Armistice agreements end combat. North Korea and South Korea haven't been engaged in combat and the agreement your referring to doesn't talk about ending combat because there was no combat to end.

You haven't debunked anything. You haven't even read the agreement you're talking about.
I agree N and S haven't been in combat......they never had an armistice agreement, let a lone an official agreement ending the war, that Trump was able to get.

I agree N and S haven't been in combat......they never had an armistice agreement, let a lone an official agreement ending the war, that Trump was able to get.
Panmunjeom Declaration is not an official agreement ending the war. It's not an armistice.

You can keep pretending it is, but it's an agreement that one can read and it isn't any of those things.

Last edited:
Updates:

Prosecutors’ interest in the local planning process could relate to the property’s valuation, and whether it was improperly inflated on financial documents, lawyers said. Mr. Trump valued the property at $291 million in 2012, according to what he called his “statement of financial condition,” a collection of financial information compiled but not audited by his accountants. Mr. Trump valued the property at between $25 million and $50 million on financial-disclosure paperwork filed when he was president.

Local tax-assessment rolls list the market value of the property at about $19 million.

Such discrepancies are completely normal. Assessments can be years, decades old and still on file.

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.

he's not nearly as 'rich' as he claims.

a carnival barker will say what he needs to lasso the dupes.
Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
President Biden has released his taxes
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
Yes, tax returns show where the money came from
They also show what you claimed as a deduction
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

Show me the line: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You have no proof of Biden taking a cent from the Chinese
No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

You Goofy

What the hell does that have to do with what I posted?

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

View attachment 465827

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want donny free as a jaybird, because you love him and give blind loyalty to him, not because of some question about ethics & morals & reality.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political savior & provacateur of people like you, no one would be taking him or you seriously.

I've made no comment on the merits of the case because I dont' care about that. My concern is the political motive behind the prosecution, as I clearly stated.

My position on this is because I don't want the concept of political prisoners to become normal in this country, if it is not already too late.

uh-huh.

<pfffft> save yer bullshit, CB.

And he did not follow though. She got a pass on criminal behavior.

oh i see ... & gov whitmer? lock HER up?

& biden? lock HIM up?

& ilhan omar? lock her up too?

are you kidding? look who's giving who a pass.

god damn, CB ... can you be anymore brainwashed & get anymore excusable?

Trump talked a lot of bluster. You people have people in jail and want to put more in, for political reasons.

That is not something that happens in free countries. You do that, and we become a NOT free country.

trump is not above the law.

looks like he had you specifically in mind when he was talking about his cult:

Once again, what laws has he violated, and how?

all investigations are open & ongoing ... he'll either eventually get charged or he won't. i'm willing to bet it's the former. like donny says:

' we'll see what happens ' .

So, still no crimes.

i see you flunked reading comp. but that's ok; donny loves the poorly educated long time.

hey, just FYI.....Trump still isn't charged with anything.....

yet.

you forgot the word

' yet '

or he may not.

i hear the state of georgia just hired a RICO expert for themselves.

Anyone found ANY crime by Trump yet, or is this thread still a massive failure?

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:

Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

You Goofy

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

View attachment 465827

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want donny free as a jaybird, because you love him and give blind loyalty to him, not because of some question about ethics & morals & reality.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political savior & provacateur of people like you, no one would be taking him or you seriously.

I've made no comment on the merits of the case because I dont' care about that. My concern is the political motive behind the prosecution, as I clearly stated.

My position on this is because I don't want the concept of political prisoners to become normal in this country, if it is not already too late.

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

Trump talked a lot of bluster. You people have people in jail and want to put more in, for political reasons.

That is not something that happens in free countries. You do that, and we become a NOT free country.

all investigations are open & ongoing ... he'll either eventually get charged or he won't. i'm willing to bet it's the former. like donny says:

So, still no crimes.

i see you flunked reading comp. but that's ok; donny loves the poorly educated long time.

yet.

you forgot the word

' yet '

or he may not.

when all you have is accusations about the future....you got nothing....and with the history the left's "we got Trump" moments over the past half decade shows us anything...accusations is all you'll ever have.

No worries, the propagandist will throw out some more click bail for it's little fishes to nibble on....you'll be ok, they'll be getting rich of your desperation

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

So, still no crimes.

I read just fine. You have yet to list a single crime by Trump. Not one.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
Squat.

donny's got to worry about the DC's criminal investigation going on w/ the insurrection he helped spur.

& georgia's criminal investigation into his role w/ the election 'fraud' claims & attempted manipulation.

& cy vance.

& mark pomerantz

& letitia james.

& merrick garland.

& summer zervos.

& e jean carroll.

oh my.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

So, still no crimes.

yet.

you forgot the word

' yet '

or he may not.

when all you have is accusations about the future....you got nothing....and with the history the left's "we got Trump" moments over the past half decade shows us anything...accusations is all you'll ever have.

No worries, the propagandist will throw out some more click bail for it's little fishes to nibble on....you'll be ok, they'll be getting rich of your desperation

200.gif

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

So, still no crimes.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
Squat.

donny's got to worry about the DC's criminal investigation going on w/ the insurrection he helped spur.

& georgia's criminal investigation into his role w/ the election 'fraud' claims & attempted manipulation.

& cy vance.

& mark pomerantz

& letitia james.

& merrick garland.

& summer zervos.

& e jean carroll.

oh my.

hahaahha yeah yeah....why don't you hold your breath?

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

So, still no crimes.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
Squat.

& cy vance.

& mark pomerantz

& letitia james.

& merrick garland.

& summer zervos.

& e jean carroll.

oh my.

Funny. I still don’t see a single crime committed by Trump in your post.

Updates:

Prosecutors’ interest in the local planning process could relate to the property’s valuation, and whether it was improperly inflated on financial documents, lawyers said. Mr. Trump valued the property at $291 million in 2012, according to what he called his “statement of financial condition,” a collection of financial information compiled but not audited by his accountants. Mr. Trump valued the property at between $25 million and $50 million on financial-disclosure paperwork filed when he was president.

Local tax-assessment rolls list the market value of the property at about $19 million.

Just saw this. Trumpy Bear should prolly start sifting through gutters for more bad lawyers.

Updates:

Just saw this. Trumpy Bear should prolly start sifting through gutters for more bad lawyers.

Good lawyers know Trump does not pay

Bad lawyers is all Trump has left

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827

uh-huh.

& biden? lock HIM up?

So, still no crimes.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
Squat.

& cy vance.

& mark pomerantz

& letitia james.

& merrick garland.

& summer zervos.

& e jean carroll.

oh my.

Funny. I still don’t see a single crime committed by Trump in your post.

Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen to meet again with Manhattan DA in Trump probe
By Roselle Chen
3 Min Read

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen, said he would go in for a seventh interview on Wednesday with the Manhattan district attorney’s office pursuing a criminal investigation into the former U.S. president.

In a brief interview with Reuters, he likened a March 1 U.S. Supreme Court decision denying Trump’s last-ditch effort to keep his tax records private to the “holy grail” for Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.’s investigation into whether the Trump Organization committed financial crimes.

After that ruling, Vance’s office obtained millions of pages of records from Trump’s accountants at Mazars USA LLP, including tax returns and the business records on which they are based, and communications between the Trump Organization and its accountants.

Cohen declined to comment on what he expected to discuss in Wednesday’s meeting with Vance’s office, which would be conducted virtually because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Manhattan district attorney said in an August filing that the office is investigating “possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct” at the Trump Organization, though he has not fully disclosed the scope of the probe. In a September filing, he said “mountainous” misconduct allegations could justify a grand jury probe into possible tax fraud, insurance fraud and falsification of business records.
Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen to meet again with Manhattan DA in Trump probe

popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back