Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

Nope, the agreement I am referring to end the formal war....sorry...read the link
It wasn't. It requires a peace treaty. That hasn't been signed.

Peace Treaty on Korean Peninsula - Wikipedia

The article talks about the Panmunjom Declaration. This was not a peace treaty. It was a declaration of intent for the two countries to work towards peace. The text of the declaration says itself:
"3. South and North Korea will actively cooperate to establish a permanent and solid peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. Bringing an end to the current unnatural state of armistice and establishing a robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula is a historical mission that must not be delayed any further."

Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula | Reuters
Ending a war doesn't require peace.....offically ending the war was done with the Stalement....the war is over. Thanks to Trump

by your logic we are still in WW1, since we never entered a "Peace" Treaty, and instead entered into a stalement

A lasting peace is something differernt and likely not possible as long as the leftist regime is running NK

Last edited:
I note with great amusement that you do not DENY Q positions, now do you?

I said I don't know what the fuck Q positions are, neither do you. You just parrot what fake news and the DNC say they are.

I'm supposed to address what I don't know? How stupid are you? But you're not a Democrat while you play one all day on message boards, LOL

Nope, the agreement I am referring to end the formal war....sorry...read the link

The article talks about the Panmunjom Declaration. This was not a peace treaty. It was a declaration of intent for the two countries to work towards peace. The text of the declaration says itself:
"3. South and North Korea will actively cooperate to establish a permanent and solid peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. Bringing an end to the current unnatural state of armistice and establishing a robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula is a historical mission that must not be delayed any further."

Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula | Reuters
Ending a war doesn't require peace.....offically ending the war was done with the Stalement....the war is over. Thanks to Trump

by your logic we are still in WW1, since we never entered a "Peace" Treaty, and instead entered into a stalement

A lasting peace is something differernt and likely not possible as long as the leftist regime is running NK
In that case the Korean War ended in 1953 with the armistice agreement, by your argument. Thanks Eisenhower.

The US signed a peace treaty with Germany in 1921.
U.S.–German Peace Treaty (1921) - Wikipedia

In that case the Korean War ended in 1953 with the armistice agreement, by your argument. Thanks Eisenhower.

Does Austria, Hungry and Bulgeria know we are still at war with them? Wars can end in a stalement...Iran-Iraq War is another example

also South Korea never signed the agreement between Eisenhower and NK. So no, the war between South Korea and North didn't end until the President of Peace, Donald Trump was able to get it done.

Does Austria, Hungry and Bulgeria know we are still at war with them? Wars can end in a stalement...Iran-Iraq War is another example

also South Korea never signed the agreement between Eisenhower and NK. So no, the war between South Korea and North didn't end until the President of Peace, Donald Trump was able to get it done.
We didn't declare war on Bulgaria. Austria-Hungary no longer existed so kinda hard to still be at war with them or to sign a peace treaty with them.

Still no peace treaty between North Korea and South Korea because the declaration you point to states in plain english it's a commitment to a peace process, not a peace treaty.

Clinton didn’t give them a deal to make nuclear weapons. In fact, they didn’t make nuclear weapons until Bush pulled out of the agreement.

It’s not whiplash if you know history.

You're just a liar. You wouldn't admit water is wet if it served Democrat purposes. You're a complete lying scum bag waste of time
Substitute Republican for Democrat and you have described yourself to a T.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

The Democrat drone makes another "Q" reference, just as your Democrat handlers instructed you to do. What a stupid douche. You don't even know what Q is, but it's not like you're going to come up with your own material, is it?

And the genius goes playground. No I'm not, YOU are. Of course you do, fascist
Dufus...I've waded through your past posts...are you aware of the many times you say the same thing?

BTW ..not a Dem...not that it matters to your ilk
Tell me...have you ever waded through your past postings? You support the Q...in position if not by name.

Nothing but a tired partisan hack...blowing whatever way the dog whistle tells you to.

I do know what Q stands for..and where it came from...reddit just ain't that hard to find.

None of which is going to save Trump from the NY AG.

You talk a lot about handlers...I bet yours want their money back!

You're not a Dem! Another one! You agree with Democrats on every position and parrot their talking points,

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Neither you nor I know WTF Q is other than fake news making shit up, but you know I am one. Stupid Nazi Democrat, LOL
To dipshits like you...anyone who disagrees is a a Dem..etc.

You just sidestep and move on.
You're a facile liar...and your record proves it.

Now..about Trump legal problems..what you gonna do when he's arrested? Whine some more, right?

Someone who goes

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

With Democrat talking points like you is a full out zombie fascist Democrat.

Hey dude,

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

Got it, you got anything else?
Still no denial of Q position...just spamming the board...loser.

Clinton didn’t give them a deal to make nuclear weapons. In fact, they didn’t make nuclear weapons until Bush pulled out of the agreement.

You're just a liar. You wouldn't admit water is wet if it served Democrat purposes. You're a complete lying scum bag waste of time

Have a nice day Q-bert.

The Democrat drone makes another "Q" reference, just as your Democrat handlers instructed you to do. What a stupid douche. You don't even know what Q is, but it's not like you're going to come up with your own material, is it?

Dufus...I've waded through your past posts...are you aware of the many times you say the same thing?

Tell me...have you ever waded through your past postings? You support the Q...in position if not by name.

Nothing but a tired partisan hack...blowing whatever way the dog whistle tells you to.

I do know what Q stands for..and where it came from...reddit just ain't that hard to find.

You're not a Dem! Another one! You agree with Democrats on every position and parrot their talking points,

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Neither you nor I know WTF Q is other than fake news making shit up, but you know I am one. Stupid Nazi Democrat, LOL

Now..about Trump legal problems..what you gonna do when he's arrested? Whine some more, right?

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

You haven't denied you're a racist. Well, there we go, so you admit your racism

LOL!

Usually..Prince of Peace is reserved for Christ...I guess that works...for Trumpanzees

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

Another sidestep...you are pretty stupid if you think that's working for you.

Err...uh...well...I guess...it makes sense.

I said I don't know what the fuck Q positions are, neither do you. You just parrot what fake news and the DNC say they are.

I'm supposed to address what I don't know? How stupid are you? But you're not a Democrat while you play one all day on message boards, LOL
Yes you do...liar. You are exposed as a liar and a hack....Q-bert

We didn't declare war on Bulgaria. Austria-Hungary no longer existed so kinda hard to still be at war with them or to sign a peace treaty with them.

Still no peace treaty between North Korea and South Korea because the declaration you point to states in plain english it's a commitment to a peace process, not a peace treaty.
They were part of the Central Powers, and yes both Hungery and Austria still exist....by your logic the 1921 agreement with Germany wasn't needed since the German Empire didn't exist.

I never said it was a peace treaty, I said he ended the war between NK and SK. He did.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

Yep, so at this point you refuse to deny you're a racist. Figures, of course you are one

Only for you..I despise the far right....does not make me a Dem. My positions would make that impossible...but They're smarter than you...give them that.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

Yep, so at this point you refuse to deny you're a racist. Figures, of course you are one
Still dodging...how droll...do people really fall for your lame shit?

Yes you do...liar. You are exposed as a liar and a hack....Q-bert

Here we go again, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

is all you have.

What was that?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

You can't even deny you're a racist at this point, huh? Why bother. You've had several chances and refused every time, Q guy

Only for you..I despise the far right....does not make me a Dem. My positions would make that impossible...but They're smarter than you...give them that.

You're drowning in DNC dogma, Q guy. LOL, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, you're obsessed with it. Hysterical

LOL!

Usually..Prince of Peace is reserved for Christ...I guess that works...for Trumpanzees
I think it should be continued to be reserved for Christ....hence why I said President of Peace....the Office of the President, isn't royalty, no matter how much the left is trying to make the person they elect all powerful.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Someone who goes

Hey dude,

Then there's

Again

What do you have again?

Lame shit is you bringing up Q in every post

Forum List

Back