Claim: reporter secretly recorded offering woman $1ooo to accuse Moore

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Claim: Reporter Secretly Recorded Offering Woman $1000 to Accuse Moore
There’s a claim spreading on social media that a reporter was taped while reportedly offering a woman $1000 to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual improprieties.

The unconfirmed rumor, which seems to have originated from a former Secret Service agent, claims the woman taped the conversation she had with the reporter and sent copies to the Etowah Co. District ....
-----------------------------------------------------

OH and what were debating and arguing about on the first post about this.

Let the BS spread over and over and the leftards want to believe their first source they see and run with it fk the facts, fk the proof.

There’s a claim spreading on social media that a reporter was taped while reportedly offering a woman $1000 to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual improprieties.

The unconfirmed rumor, which seems to have originated from a former Secret Service agent, claims the woman taped the conversation she had with the reporter and sent copies to the Etowah Co. District ....

Let the BS spread over and over and the leftards want to believe their first source they see and run with it fk the facts, fk the proof.

Info wars? I might as well just read a marvel comic and Deduce my conclusion from my findings! Alex Jones doesn’t even Report fake news, he scams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Info wars? I might as well just read a marvel comic and Deduce my conclusion from my findings! Alex Jones doesn’t even Report fake news, he scams!

You got a problem with Marvel Comics? You with your stupid username. :eusa_snooty:

You got a problem with Marvel Comics? You with your stupid username. :eusa_snooty:

Absolutely not! I love Marvel Comics. Collecting for over 20 years. Do you not have the ability to interpret syntactic structures and distinguish the descriptive purpose? Sarcasm!!!

InfoWars?

The management of IW should have to register as agents of a foreign government.

Mike Cernovich @Cernovich

LMFAO liberal idiots can't stand it bhahaahha

Mike Cernovich @Cernovich

upload_2017-11-10_10-48-31.png

You know we can't stand you assholes who have to use " Infowars as your only debate point" it really goes to show how fkn pathetic low IQ-ed idiots like you really are.
You are dumber than a box of rock and the elite scum love suckers like you because you bite their slave bait every gawd dam time they know you're that stupid .

LEARN HOW TO RESEARCH AND CLICK PROVIDED LINKS STUPID ASS

SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU stupid ass

upload_2017-11-10_10-51-27.png

Well, if there's a tape then the issue is resolved. So... where's the tape?

Don't need no stinkin tape; democrats set the standard. She not only was offered a grand, but also oral from Kevin Spacey for a false report, and that's it, all we need to say so.

The daily dose of fake crap from Info Wars via an obsessed FAKE NEWS FAN OP.

Good Lord, are you paid by Infowars to run around forums and Copy n Paste their articles??

No and just what you infowars haters don't get your MSM is NOT GOING TO GET you the real information why do you think more ppl are catching on to it and dumping MSM because those ppl still have a brain left and common sense left.
Unlike those who only can use the source as their only defense to deny reality hurts must suck.

Forum List

Back