Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

I'm a conservative, not a registered party member. Does that make your pea brain explode? Taking a shit is natural too, I guess the ladies should be forced to watch that as well.

---
Let me know when your fantasy is realized, then I'll evaluate that issue too.

Oh look, we have a new liberal MONKEY to throw banana peels at... Welcome little chimpette, I see your IQ in the low 2 digit range is comparable to all the rest of the monkeys! The DECORUM of the high office of Vice President should prevent the old pervert Joe "Let me grope you" Biden in check...but as with most liberal douchebags, it doesn't..... WATCH the child's face and the mother's HORROR, you dumbass!

giphy.gif

---
If I'm "new", then you must be an old retard, not realizing the DIFFERENCE between monkeys and APES.

Likewise, you don't know the difference between warm hospitality and frigid puritanism. Yeah, you're old school, all right. Get a grip on your misguided sexual fantasies.

Well chimpette, a typical fucked up liberal reply, and you certainly are the smallest of monkeys, especially in the brain dept. You married, have children? Ask a conservative what will come next, you aren't smart enough to know!

---
Your retardation continues to amaze; don't know the difference between chimps & gorillas?
So, Con man, tell us what comes next. Let's see more evidence of your retardation ..,

Oh LOOK everyone...we have another brain dead liberal, that OCD'S on the difference between an ape, and a monkey, and a chimp, and a gorilla...instead of realizing that he's OFF TOPIC and making himself look like the little turd, he is.... Continue PK, think the name Peckerhead would fit you better, and you can be the conservatives entertainment for today!

Now you're just being snarky. You don't like the guy, fine. I don't either. But if you are so obsessed with being prudish that you want control what the VP wears in his private pool, you need some help.
He should keep his privates private. Like a civilized man.
---
In my book, a civilized man or woman are natural.
Nothing wrong with nudity.
It depends. Some people look a LOT better with clothes on. Crazy Joe is probably one of them. The point though is that people have to watch him and it would be common courtesy to wear swim trunks when swimming in front of mixed company. Do you know what courtesy means?

---
Courtesy works both ways.
One should not be qualified to be a Secret Service Agent if nudity, a natural state of being, is a problem to observe.
Wasn't Biden in a private area?
Ya that's right nudity is a natural state of being. That's why when Biden invites the local Girl Scouts over for a nude swimming weiner roast you'll have no issues.
You're an idiot.

---

Oh look, we have a new liberal MONKEY to throw banana peels at... Welcome little chimpette, I see your IQ in the low 2 digit range is comparable to all the rest of the monkeys! The DECORUM of the high office of Vice President should prevent the old pervert Joe "Let me grope you" Biden in check...but as with most liberal douchebags, it doesn't..... WATCH the child's face and the mother's HORROR, you dumbass!

giphy.gif

---
If I'm "new", then you must be an old retard, not realizing the DIFFERENCE between monkeys and APES.

Likewise, you don't know the difference between warm hospitality and frigid puritanism. Yeah, you're old school, all right. Get a grip on your misguided sexual fantasies.

Well chimpette, a typical fucked up liberal reply, and you certainly are the smallest of monkeys, especially in the brain dept. You married, have children? Ask a conservative what will come next, you aren't smart enough to know!

---
Your retardation continues to amaze; don't know the difference between chimps & gorillas?
So, Con man, tell us what comes next. Let's see more evidence of your retardation ..,

Oh LOOK everyone...we have another brain dead liberal, that OCD'S on the difference between an ape, and a monkey, and a chimp, and a gorilla...instead of realizing that he's OFF TOPIC and making himself look like the little turd, he is.... Continue PK, think the name Peckerhead would fit you better, and you can be the conservatives entertainment for today!

---
Your additional evidence is noted.
You are the one who started the OFF TOPIC dribble after checking my profile page, then focusing on & misinterpreting primate taxonomy.
Grow up!

Joe Biden is a creep and make parents of the young children he gropes very uncomfortable
Do you have a link to a parent saying that or is that just something you are making up?
The 'parents' on the stage with the fucking pervert are ALL fucking LIBs who will sell their little girl's innocence by letting the creep 'play Uncle' with them for political favors. Notice the mother's. "Another time and place" they are all saying to themselves.
I swear. If that fucking pervert would have ever pawed my daughter after what I would have done to him I'd still be in prison.

---
It depends. Some people look a LOT better with clothes on. Crazy Joe is probably one of them. The point though is that people have to watch him and it would be common courtesy to wear swim trunks when swimming in front of mixed company. Do you know what courtesy means?

---
One should not be qualified to be a Secret Service Agent if nudity, a natural state of being, is a problem to observe.
Ya that's right nudity is a natural state of being. That's why when Biden invites the local Girl Scouts over for a nude swimming weiner roast you'll have no issues.
You're an idiot.
Is there some reason he has to swim nude? Or does he have to prove he has balls?
Is there some reason he can't? Maybe it's time that prudes don't call the shots anymore.
Do you have a daughter?
Maybe Joe could 'babysit' for you.

Now you're just being snarky. You don't like the guy, fine. I don't either. But if you are so obsessed with being prudish that you want control what the VP wears in his private pool, you need some help.

---
Same goes for twelve year old girls swimming naked with the adults? Ya fucking right. You're an idiot.

So the answer is no, you don't know what the word courtesy means.

---
Courtesy to you is an egocentric concept? You must be a Republican.
I'm a conservative, not a registered party member. Does that make your pea brain explode? Taking a shit is natural too, I guess the ladies should be forced to watch that as well.

---

giphy.gif

---

And you are on permanent ignore.
Few on this forum condon or make excuses for Biden's perverted actions.
The mother behind Biden tapped his back and said: "OK you fucking pervert. You've had your fun. Now stop before I punch your fucking lights out". Notice Biden grab the little girls arm so she couldn't move away. All she could do is keep moving her head away. Which she tried to do.

---

---
You're an idiot.
Is there some reason he has to swim nude? Or does he have to prove he has balls?
Is there some reason he can't? Maybe it's time that prudes don't call the shots anymore.
Do you have a daughter?
Maybe Joe could 'babysit' for you.
I'd trust him before I'd trust a sicko like you. You're the one playing out sick scenarios on the internet. It takes a real pervert to see child molestation in the VP's affectionate gestures. And this thread is full of perverts.

Joe Biden is a creep and make parents of the young children he gropes very uncomfortable
Do you have a link to a parent saying that or is that just something you are making up?
The 'parents' on the stage with the fucking pervert are ALL fucking LIBs who will sell their little girl's innocence by letting the creep 'play Uncle' with them for political favors. Notice the mother's. "Another time and place" they are all saying to themselves.
I swear. If that fucking pervert would have ever pawed my daughter after what I would have done to him I'd still be in prison.
You probably should be locked up if you see child molestation everywhere whether it's there to see or not and you act out violently. I see a jury convicting you easily.

---
Courtesy to you is an egocentric concept? You must be a Republican.

---

giphy.gif

---

The mother behind Biden tapped his back and said: "OK you fucking pervert. You've had your fun. Now stop before I punch your fucking lights out". Notice Biden grab the little girls arm so she couldn't move away. All she could do is keep moving her head away. Which she tried to do.

---
Please get a grip on your misguided sexual fantasies. Projecting them onto others borders on paranoia.
Do you understand what warm & friendly hospitality is like, or were you molested as a child?
Sorry if i hit a nerve.

---

giphy.gif

---

---
Please get a grip on your misguided sexual fantasies. Projecting them onto others borders on paranoia.
Do you understand what warm & friendly hospitality is like, or were you molested as a child?
Sorry if i hit a nerve.
There is an effort underway to brand Biden as a pervert. The posters attempting to do so are just following the marching orders handed to them from their controllers. Most of these kinds of fools are to stupid to even understand they are being manipulated.
Biden has had a reputation for over 40 years in the public eye of being a warm and sensitive family oriented man. He has never been accused of what these horrible souls are attempting to insinuate.

---

giphy.gif

---

---
Sorry if i hit a nerve.
There is an effort underway to brand Biden as a pervert. The posters attempting to do so are just following the marching orders handed to them from their controllers. Most of these kinds of fools are to stupid to even understand they are being manipulated.
Biden has had a reputation for over 40 years in the public eye of being a warm and sensitive family oriented man. He has never been accused of what these horrible souls are attempting to insinuate.
The word is 'too'.....................stupid! HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA. You can't make this shit up.
Biden the fucking drunk has a very well known reputation for being a lot 'too' 'touchy-feely' with little girls.
LIB donors routinely send their daughters to 'stay with friends' whenever Biden is going to be in town.
That's not opinion it's well known fact.
Biden will never run for President.
There are some disenchanted LIBs who would be more than happy to drag their daughters in front of a camera and tell the world how Biden taught them to play 'stinky-finger'.

giphy.gif

---

---
Sorry if i hit a nerve.
The word is 'too'.....................stupid! HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA. You can't make this shit up.
Biden the fucking drunk has a very well known reputation for being a lot 'too' 'touchy-feely' with little girls.
LIB donors routinely send their daughters to 'stay with friends' whenever Biden is going to be in town.
There are some disenchanted LIBs who would be more than happy to drag their daughters in front of a camera and tell the world how Biden taught them to play 'stinky-finger'.
Show us a link of too (Did I spell too correctly for you this time?). All the links I have seen being used to make the kinds of claims you are making fall way short. Looks like folks are seeing what they want to see and making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe the perverts are the people who see this delusion where it doesn't exist. Anyhow, show some real evidence of these claims of yours. Maybe you are onto something or maybe you are just fantasizing.

Last edited:
---

---
Sorry if i hit a nerve.
Show us a link of too (Did I spell too correctly for you this time?). All the links I have seen being used to make the kinds of claims you are making fall way short. Looks like folks are seeing what they want to see and making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe the perverts are the people who see this delusion where it doesn't exist. Anyhow, show some real evidence of these claims of yours. Maybe you are onto something or maybe you are just fantasizing.
Exactly. Perverts sexualize EVERYTHING, whether it's sexual or not. This is low brow and I'm ashamed conservatives are stooping this low.

---
Sorry if i hit a nerve.
Show us a link or too (Did I spell too correctly for you this time?). All the links I have seen being used to make the kinds of claims you are making fall way short. Looks like folks are seeing what they want to see and making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe the perverts are the people who see this delusion where it doesn't exist. Anyhow, show some real evidence of these claims of yours. Maybe you are onto something or maybe you are just fantasizing.
Exactly. Perverts sexualize EVERYTHING, whether it's sexual or not. This is low brow and I'm ashamed conservatives are stooping this low.

It is disturbing that someone makes these harsh claims with no real evidence. The poster was asked to supply a viable source for his accusations over 4 hours ago. As this post is being written he is still online and still has not responded. I think you are right. Perverts sexualize everything and expose themselves without realizing it.

giphy.gif

---

---
Sorry if i hit a nerve.

---
Re: "You can't make this shit up."

Apparently, the Cons have no problem doing that. They seem to revel in shit.

Uncle Joe chaired the Clarence Thomas hearings.

He's a douche bag.

---
I agree that Clarence Thomas was a perverted "douche bag", and now he's a SCOTUS member. Cons don't have a problem with that.

Last edited:
Obama is a traitor

Biden is only a douche bag

Damn Hussein Barry Sotero Shit Obama

Forum List

Back