Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Trump expected to name CKE Restaurants CEO to head Labor Department -source
7 / 25

Reuters

1 hr ago
AAlj6u0.img

WASHINGTON, Dec 8 (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump is expected to name Andy Puzder, chief executive of CKE Restaurants Inc, as his nominee to head the U.S. Labor Department, according to a source familiar with the choice, putting a vocal critic of government intervention in labor markets in charge of workplace regulation.

Puzder, whose company operates the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's fast-food chains, appeared as a Trump surrogate during the presidential campaign.

7 / 25

Reuters

1 hr ago
AAlj6u0.img

WASHINGTON, Dec 8 (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump is expected to name Andy Puzder, chief executive of CKE Restaurants Inc, as his nominee to head the U.S. Labor Department, according to a source familiar with the choice, putting a vocal critic of government intervention in labor markets in charge of workplace regulation.

Puzder, whose company operates the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's fast-food chains, appeared as a Trump surrogate during the presidential campaign.

And the Clown Review proceeds apace...

I love businessman and military. Hardly any lawyers and academic, libtards are about to explode, you have to do.something in life other than politics or school......regressives have no future in that world.

7 / 25

Reuters

1 hr ago
AAlj6u0.img

And the Clown Review proceeds apace...
Min-Wage-590-LA.jpg

God dammit, that bastard hasn't put a Hardees or Carl's in my city.

Have you ever had one of those Six Dollar Burgers? Yummo!

Six-Dollar-Burger.jpg

Probably a terrible choice going by the “service” I received there at the Westheimer/Kirkwood location….but the man knows how to make a burger.

I love businessman and military. Hardly any lawyers and academic, libtards are about to explode, you have to do.something in life other than politics or school......regressives have no future in that world.

If only we could neuter them to keep them from breeding.

Forum List

Back