Civil War.....Trailer dropped

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

I can't tell if this movie will be based or cringe. I laughed at the CNN journalist soy-jaking in front of the M1 Abrams but I doubt that the director intended that to be funny.

My bet is this is going to be pure leftist anti-conservative propaganda. It will be the equivalent of a two hour lecture on how evil the right is.

Thats the actor that played Pablo Escobar. He was great in that. Looks like he lost weight.
And of course The God of Parks and Rec.

I have no interest in it myself.

Alex Garland always has these underlying men are bad women are great rhetoric going on in his movies. Ex machina, men, and annihilation all were well directed by they always feel bit forced on being pro woman and anti man. Garland is very talented, but obviously tainted by modern day social agenda nonsense.

I can't tell if this movie will be based or cringe. I laughed at the CNN journalist soy-jaking in front of the M1 Abrams but I doubt that the director intended that to be funny.

My bet is this is going to be pure leftist anti-conservative propaganda. It will be the equivalent of a two hour lecture on how evil the right is.

It looks like it has potential to be pretty good. I see the director added a team of Boogaloo boys into the story.

Not sure what the story is with this dude here. Multicam BDUs, green hair, beard, and different colors of nail polish. Weird...
Screenshot_20231218_120325_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

California and Texas are united to fight a president who looks exactly like Gavin Newsom?

What are these people on?

LOL

Forum List

Back