Cityslickers vs country

And going to smaller cities. Not to the country.
Most of those smaller cities use to look like the country.
When a small city built for 30,000 suddenly has 90,000 people, it's a shock to the infrastructure.

People go where the jobs are. They always have. I bet the worst 3rd-world slum is way better than the London of 200 years ago.
There is a flood of wealthy Columbians moving to Florida who can afford almost any price.

Actually long island is showing a down turn.
As is Miami. The housing market is taking a shit across the country due to dem policies.
Part of my job is to make sure houses receive permits minus bribes and I don't see the prices going down yet.

Even leftwing google says the prices are dropping.
Of course this is a good thing for those who have money on hand to take advantage of the drop.
I can tell you it ain't dropping here or in Manhattan.
One trick that people 50 and older have learned is that if you take out a huge mortgage and don't pay it you won't be kicked out of your house for at least 10 years.

I can tell you it ain't dropping here or in Manhattan.
One trick that people 50 and older have learned is that if you take out a huge mortgage and don't pay it you won't be kicked out of your house for at least 10 years.
Acoording to the great playwright David Mamet the middle class moved out of NY years ago. That there isn't a middle class in nyc now.

Forum List

Back