City of Mariupol 90% destroyed it's time for Ukrainian insurgents to surrender

The starter was Ukraine announcing independence from Russia, after the collapse of the USSR. Vlad did not like it and wanted to change it back ever since.
So, what the US got to do with that? Everywhere you put your nose in turned into chaos and rubble yet every time it was done in the name of independence and democracy of course. I don't see any tears you might shed in memory of those perished in the struggle for freedom.

So, what the US got to do with that? Everywhere you put your nose in turned into chaos and rubble yet every time it was done in the name of independence and democracy of course. I don't see any tears you might shed in memory of those perished in the struggle for freedom.
Just pointing out, you were getting the time frame wrong for what was the start of this contest, the war Putin is waging against Ukraine to reclaim the old soviet, started with the breakup and countries getting a taste of freedom to chart their own course. You must have believed the hype that the cold war was won and over. It was a popular assumption. Vlad never got to vote. He is voting now. Turns out, it never ended, just as many Russia watchers knew at the time.

Just pointing out, you were getting the time frame wrong for what was the start of this contest, the war Putin is waging against Ukraine to reclaim the old soviet, started with the breakup and countries getting a taste of freedom to chart their own course. You must have believed the hype that the cold war was won and over. It was a popular assumption. Vlad never got to vote. He is voting now. Turns out, it never ended, just as many Russia watchers knew at the time.
What's your fucking freedom, for fuck's sake? Your right to call your president a Pedo Joe, Kid Sniffer or a moron? Were are your January the 6th freedom fighters now? Go to the WH and say you like Putin, how long will your freedom last after that?

Where? How did I miss that? I thought he was just advocating for Ukraine not to lose BADLY. And you KNOW they are going to lose.

Only way Ukraine comes out of this intact is if the USA GOES TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OURSELVES.

Whatever happened to NATO?
Trump was right to rattle the NATO participants cages to raise their contributions to and fill the requirements.
Unfortunately, it took a weak president, Joey Xi and Germany to give Putin the opportunity to attack the Ukraine.
Today the Ukraine tomorrow Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Georgia? Who will be the next country Putin decides to attack?
While I'm at it where is the "United Nations". Why haven't voiced their objections to the invasion of a country. They are no better than their predecessors the "League of Nations". Weak, indecisive group. Soley convened for their self-indulgence.
Needless to say that Joey Xi's appointee to the UN is as effective as teats on a boar.

Last edited:
What's your fucking freedom, for fuck's sake? Your right to call your president a Pedo Joe, Kid Sniffer or a moron? Were are your January the 6th freedom fighters now? Go to the WH and say you like Putin, how long will your freedom last after that?
Fk U. I have never called President Biden that. Show the quote or admit you are a fking lying Cnt.

No. I support free elections that count and when the recounts and court cases are over withing the two months after election. It is over and the newly elected president is the newly elected president.

Where the hell have you been, hillbilly boy? Or is English, like a second language to you?

Whatever happened to NATO?
What about NATO? Ukraine is not part of NATO. NATO is not involved. In a way, NATO is sort of responsible for this war. NATO better save itself for Taiwan and China.

Trump was right to rattle the NATO participants cages to raise their contributions to and fill the requirements.
Unfortunately, it took a weak president, Joey Xi and Germany to give Putin the opportunity to attack the Ukraine.
Yep.

Today the Ukraine tomorrow Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Georgia? Who will be the next country Putin decides to attack?
I doubt anyone for a very long time.

While I'm at it where is the "United Nations". Why haven't voiced their objections to the invasion of a country. They are no better than their predecessors the "League of Nations". Weak, indecisive group. Soley convened for their self-indulgence.
The UN is a farce.

What about NATO? Ukraine is not part of NATO. NATO is not involved. In a way, NATO is sort of responsible for this war. NATO better save itself for Taiwan and China.

Yep.

I doubt anyone for a very long time.

The UN is a farce.

I have to tend to agree with you on whether Putin would attack other countries after the fiasco and drubbing Russian forces are taking in the Ukraine. Yet, if he wins this war, he may believe he's capable of doing it again. That's why he must be stopped in the Ukraine.
According to the latest reports coming from Russia, the armed forces have lost 10,000 KIA, 16,000 WIA and substantial losses of tanks, planes and artillery.
Meanwhile I'm not happy with some of Zelensky's latest dictate's regarding the politics of his gov't.

Last edited:
Believe me, if any foreign country invaded America.
I'd be on the frontline drawing a bead on them, one after another.
I may be past my prime, but my eyesight is almost perfect, and my right index has no problem pulling a trigger. ... :thup:
Lol, if you were in country then you would know it takes much more than that to be an effective soldier. Ya gotta be in your seventies better just sit the next one out. Lol

The Russian army has turned the vital port city of Mariupol into a pile of smoking rubble.
While the psycho Zelensky hides safely in his Fuhrer bunker in the capitol city of Kyiv refusing to surrender. Vowing to fight on until the last Ukrainian defender is killed.

You attack my home.........it's to the end bitch.

I have to tend to agree with you on whether he will attack other countries after the fiasco and drubbing Russian forces are taking in the Ukraine. Yet, if he wins this war, he may believe he's capable of doing it again. That's why he must be stopped in the Ukraine.
Meanwhile I'm not happy with some of Zelensky's latest dictate's regarding the politics of his gov't.

No, I don't think so. Putin is no fool. He wants a cushion against NATO, but if he dug in farther like you suggest, then NATO could and certainly would jump in then we would have an all out world war on our hands with Russia the loser, unless Putin goes nuclear as a last resort. That is why you have to measure your actions against a guy like Putin and Ukraine just isn't worth it.

No, I don't think so. Putin is no fool. He wants a cushion against NATO, but if he dug in farther like you suggest, then NATO could and certainly would jump in then we would have an all out world war on our hands with Russia the loser, unless Putin goes nuclear as a last resort. That is why you have to measure your actions against a guy like Putin and Ukraine just isn't worth it.

The question remains, is Putin crazy enough to press the nuclear button if push comes to shove?

Forum List

Back