City of Austin, TX – Injecting Homeless With Trackable Microchips

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Test experiment on the poor.

Report: Homeless Threatened With Prison If They Don't Take Microchips In Florida

Big Pharma is formally teaming up with the technology market to match “immunization” with computerized biometrics, suggesting people will quickly be microchipped, tracked, as well as inevitably controlled with a worldwide biometric identification matrix.

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is an electronic identification system that wants to “leverage immunization” as a means of injecting little silicon chips in users’ bodies. In partnership with the Global Alliance for Immunizations and vaccines, likewise called GAVI, the state of Bangladesh and even numerous additional “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance wishes to herald this mark of the beast as a means to check on every human being residing on Earth.

Comparable to the way livestock are registered with ear tags, this globalist partnership desires all human beings to be “immunized” with electronic monitoring chips that are going to produce a smooth tracking system for the New World Order to handle the populaces of the planet effortlessly.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs,” states Anir Chowdhury, policy advisor at a2i, the Bangladesh state’s “Access to Information Program.”

“The government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach,” he includes.
ID2020 chips are additionally being injected right into the bodies of vagrants in Austin, Texas

In a report penned by Paul Joseph Watson, the whistleblower says that Los Angeles County is preparing to round up and forcibly house homeless citizens in detention facilities referred to internally by department employees as “FEMA Camps,” though the source says that they have been instructed to refer to the detention areas as “low cost housing” facilities.

According to the source, law enforcement teams will soon be rounding up homeless individuals on the streets, checking them into the facilities, and detaining them indefinitely for “their own health and safety.” What may be even more alarming, however, is that the government is reportedly planning on embedding these individuals with RFID chips presumably to track their whereabouts.
Los Angeles To Send Homeless To Internment Camps & Implant RFID Chips - Freedom Outpost

cancer experts were concerned when they reviewed a collection of animal studies suggesting that implanted RFID microchips may cause cancer. AP Report On RFID Chips And Cancer Raises Concerns

Test experiment on the poor.

Report: Homeless Threatened With Prison If They Don't Take Microchips In Florida

Big Pharma is formally teaming up with the technology market to match “immunization” with computerized biometrics, suggesting people will quickly be microchipped, tracked, as well as inevitably controlled with a worldwide biometric identification matrix.

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is an electronic identification system that wants to “leverage immunization” as a means of injecting little silicon chips in users’ bodies. In partnership with the Global Alliance for Immunizations and vaccines, likewise called GAVI, the state of Bangladesh and even numerous additional “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance wishes to herald this mark of the beast as a means to check on every human being residing on Earth.

Comparable to the way livestock are registered with ear tags, this globalist partnership desires all human beings to be “immunized” with electronic monitoring chips that are going to produce a smooth tracking system for the New World Order to handle the populaces of the planet effortlessly.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs,” states Anir Chowdhury, policy advisor at a2i, the Bangladesh state’s “Access to Information Program.”

“The government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach,” he includes.
ID2020 chips are additionally being injected right into the bodies of vagrants in Austin, Texas

In a report penned by Paul Joseph Watson, the whistleblower says that Los Angeles County is preparing to round up and forcibly house homeless citizens in detention facilities referred to internally by department employees as “FEMA Camps,” though the source says that they have been instructed to refer to the detention areas as “low cost housing” facilities.

According to the source, law enforcement teams will soon be rounding up homeless individuals on the streets, checking them into the facilities, and detaining them indefinitely for “their own health and safety.” What may be even more alarming, however, is that the government is reportedly planning on embedding these individuals with RFID chips presumably to track their whereabouts.
Los Angeles To Send Homeless To Internment Camps & Implant RFID Chips - Freedom Outpost

cancer experts were concerned when they reviewed a collection of animal studies suggesting that implanted RFID microchips may cause cancer. AP Report On RFID Chips And Cancer Raises Concerns

I call BS because the article referred us to infowars and the AP one doesn't exist and its on a different website.

So I call the article Fake News!

Anyone who says I ever need one of those things in the future...........I have a question for you.

What do you want on your Tombstone.

RIP bitches..............the op showed several videos of the same thing...........companies requiring the chip to work there.........

Homeless always has been used as human guinea pigs. And plus with this Green New Deal. That it is going to create more Homeless people. It is the best way to depopulate. No one cares about the Homeless. But with these RFID chip implanted into them. That it will help certain people to know what blood type they are, so if they need an organ donor. That they will know where they are.

Avante-garde artist fits tracking devices to homeless people in London and sells them for £25,000 each as 'real-life Pokémon'

Addressing New York City's "persistent challenge," Mayor Bill de Blasio announced “the most comprehensive street homeless outreach effort ever deployed" in America. The city will track homeless outreach in a way similar to a police crime-mapping program.
On Thursday, de Blasio unveiled the anti-homelessness program, known as Homeless Outreach and Mobile Engagement Street Action Team, or "HOME-STAT." It will involve daily, block-by-block checks by city outreach workers in Manhattan, from Canal Street to 145th Street. Workers will monitor homeless activity and advise individuals about mental health and drug addiction care.

The program, set to begin in March 2016, is a response to the rising homeless population in New York City, believed to include as many as 4,000 individuals living on city streets. According to the plan, every single homeless person in the city will be assigned a case worker.

“We’ll have the most up-to-date, specific data on the street population we’ve ever had,” de Blasio said at a gathering of the civic group Association for a Better New York, according to the New York Observer.
“And we’ll perform rigorous analyses of that data to determine what people need, what’s working, and what’s not—helping us take important steps to keep street homelessness down in the future.” NYC mayor launches vast anti-homelessness tracking effort

Homeless People Being Abducted And Sent To FEMA Camps, Claims Insider

https://nypost.com/2003/03/02/body-found-slain-for-its-organs/

Homeless men are being gunned down on the street in Las Vegas - CNN

Good. It's about time we leave lab mice alone, and start experimenting on the homeless.

Good. It's about time we leave lab mice alone, and start experimenting on the homeless.

your next bitch LOL....... first it's PRISONERS then it's HOMELESS then it's on to you dumbass!!

Cool. Will the microchip give me superpowers? I want superpowers. :eek:
If you want a chip In inserted in your ass............that's your thing.......ain't nobody gonna stick a chip in me.........

So shove the chip were the sun doesn't shine........

your next bitch LOL....... first it's PRISONERS then it's HOMELESS then it's on to you dumbass!!

Cool. Will the microchip give me superpowers? I want superpowers. :eek:
If you want a chip In inserted in your ass............that's your thing.......ain't nobody gonna stick a chip in me.........

So shove the chip were the sun doesn't shine........

Eh. It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've had inserted into my ass. :dunno:

Forum List

Back