The Howard Strn show edits out Hillary Clinton's coughing fit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Howard Stern Show Edits Out Hillary Clinton’s Coughing Fit
Footage uploaded to The Howard Stern Show YouTube channel mysteriously leaves out multiple coughing fits from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

------------

Liars like to hide things sadly they are to dumb to see everybody else sees through it all. They think they are being slick lmdao. They meaning the demonic left.

They should have brought in Bettlejuice to hang out with her during the segment. lol.

It's not some strange conspiracy. It's a radio show. Radio shows also edit out dead air. Why wouldn't they edit out a guest coughing into the mic?

Nobody wants to hear some old lady hacking up a lung.

Last edited:
I used to like the Stern shows when they would toss bologna on chicks asses to see if it would stick.

President Trump, doing an ABC interview, edited out a very faint cough in the background by Mulvaney.... THAT soft cough made him nuts, mainly because he understands television and what makes the best 'take', and Stephanopoulos had to do a retake at Trump's request!

Trump rebukes Mick Mulvaney for coughing during interview

Coughs or coughing, should be edited out... I agree with Trump! :D

Is that the whole conspiracy theory?

Ha!, I heard that it took more than 30 minutes to clean up the bloody little pieces of lungs from the floor area Mrs Clinton was coughing.

Forum List

Back