CIA Shrugs off Clinton's "classified" e-mail

Hmm. Everyone in the FBI is a Republican.

Who knew?

nFNdvHM.gif
Nope,but they do investigate claims, as they should. In this case, there has been nothing to substantiate those claims yet.

"Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal"
You mean the FBI?

No, Republicans are the ones that keep trying really hard to find a scandal to hurt Hillary. Their last one.....the "server" one is not panning out...and trying to attach it to Benghazi to revive that old 8 time investigated/committee'd scandal by claiming she used heer server for classified e-mails is going up in smoke....like "poof"!

Your claim that Republicans have to LOOK to find scandals to attach to Hillary Clinton is rather amusing, Mertex! The truth is...scandal follows Hillary Clinton around like a hungry dog following a meat truck.

Be honest for once! The reasons that Hillary is constantly embroiled in scandal is that she and her hubby seem to think there are two sets of rules...one for you and I...and one for Bill and Hill...that and her rather obvious propensity to lie.

You mean the FBI?

The FBI wasn't looking for a scandal to start with. They were merely investigating accusations that the righties made. So far, those accusations have been shown to be nothing but silly crap.
Maybe so, but it isn't over and my point remains :thup:

Your claim remains. For it to be a point, you need some credible reason to believe it. So far, you got zilch.
Huh? You dumb?
My point was that she is being investigated by the FBI. She is. Nothing to argue unless you are a complete fuckin moron.

No, she is not.
She isn't being investigated by the FBI? WTF Come on Sallow.. SMH
hillary investigated by fbi - Bing

You mean the FBI?

No, Republicans are the ones that keep trying really hard to find a scandal to hurt Hillary. Their last one.....the "server" one is not panning out...and trying to attach it to Benghazi to revive that old 8 time investigated/committee'd scandal by claiming she used heer server for classified e-mails is going up in smoke....like "poof"!

Your claim that Republicans have to LOOK to find scandals to attach to Hillary Clinton is rather amusing, Mertex! The truth is...scandal follows Hillary Clinton around like a hungry dog following a meat truck.

Be honest for once! The reasons that Hillary is constantly embroiled in scandal is that she and her hubby seem to think there are two sets of rules...one for you and I...and one for Bill and Hill...that and her rather obvious propensity to lie.
Lincoln Chaffe or whatever his name is at the end of his introduction at the debate "I have never had any scandals" :rofl:

Another Right-Wing Claim About Clinton's Email Collapses
Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

You mean the FBI?

Lincoln Chaffe or whatever his name is at the end of his introduction at the debate "I have never had any scandals" :rofl:

I consider myself fairly well informed on national politics, Harley...I'm from the New England area and I barely know Chaffe's name! He probably hasn't had any scandals because nobody else knows who he is either!

You mean the FBI?

After decades of the right wing accusing her of breaking the law countless times, she hasn't been found guilty even once. Either she really is innocent of those accusations, or the right is too incompetent to prove her guilt even once. Which is it?

Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

They really should be facing criminal investigations for this crap.
Throwing away tax payer money.

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!

Rep. Elijah Cummings Debunks Right-Wing Media's Claim That Clinton Sent "Classified Information" About CIA Source Over Private Email
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the ranking member of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, cited information from the CIA to debunk the claim that Hillary Clinton compromised national security by revealing the name of a CIA source in an email sent from her private account. The claim originated from the Republicans serving on the U.S. House Select Committee on Benghazi and was amplified by right-wing media, but now the CIA has informed the Select Committee that the e-mail did not contain any classified information, according to a letter released by Cummings.

Perhaps this is why Republicans never invited anyone from the FBI or CIA to any of the Benghazi episodes.

Why would they invite anyone from the Eric Holder led FBI, R-Derp when I don't think the FBI has yet to FIND Benghazi...let alone investigate it!

The FBI wasn't looking for a scandal to start with. They were merely investigating accusations that the righties made. So far, those accusations have been shown to be nothing but silly crap.

Your claim remains. For it to be a point, you need some credible reason to believe it. So far, you got zilch.
Huh? You dumb?
My point was that she is being investigated by the FBI. She is. Nothing to argue unless you are a complete fuckin moron.

No, she is not.

Name the FBI resource that said the investigation is focusing on her.

What they are focusing on is 2 things.

1. Whether or not classified material was included in the emails.
2. The distribution of the emails.

The funny thing is that Colin Powell, who was involved in the criminal invasion of Iraq, and used a personal email server, was never subject to this sort of scrutiny, even though 4000 Americans were lost, over 30K wounded, over 250K Iraqi civilians killed and over a trillion dollars spent.

They really should be facing criminal investigations for this crap.
Throwing away tax payer money.
Like when the Clintons used 3 million tax dollars to pay their charity employees salaries?

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!
There have been seven (7) Investigations of Benghazi including one by the GOP controlled House Intelligence Committee...where is the Beef ?

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) cited information from the CIA to debunk the claim that Hillary Clinton compromised national security by revealing the name of a CIA source. The claim originated from the Republicans........

any questions weeping GOOPERS LOL

There have been seven (7) Investigations of Benghazi including one by the GOP controlled House Intelligence Committee...where is the Beef ?

Where was the evidence?

Not where they could access it, was it?

Huh? You dumb?

No, she is not.

Name the FBI resource that said the investigation is focusing on her.

What they are focusing on is 2 things.

1. Whether or not classified material was included in the emails.
2. The distribution of the emails.

The funny thing is that Colin Powell, who was involved in the criminal invasion of Iraq, and used a personal email server, was never subject to this sort of scrutiny, even though 4000 Americans were lost, over 30K wounded, over 250K Iraqi civilians killed and over a trillion dollars spent.
WTF? LMAO Grasping for air, bro?

Forum List

Back