CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Today, a former CIA agent bluntly told the newspaper, World Net Daily, that America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama. Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have said in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

Lopez said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. Lopez believes that the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government. One of the most outrageous of those appointments is Mohamed Elibiary, a senior member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. According to a report by the Center for Security Policy, Elibiary supports brokering a U.S. partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Two months ago, a firestorm erupted online after Elibiary tweeted that a “Caliphate” is inevitable and compared it to the European Union.

Ms. Lopez also believes Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden (AND the goal of his daddy, Barak Obama SENIOR): “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.” The former CIA operative’s perspective affects her prescription for what the U.S. should do about the terror army ISIS, as she called for caution and restraint."

“In any case, and for whatever motivations, there is no doubt this administration switched sides in what used to be called the Global War on Terror,” she said.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/0...resident-obama-radical-islamic-enemy-america/

Well, he certainly HAS done enough and there is more than enough evidence to support this theory if not the allegation.

He was dogging putin for bombing the Jihads in Syria!
That makes me think that or he is just completely fuckin inept and doesn't know history. Recent history at that.
I would lean towards the latter.. I really think he is just a complete moron

Forum List

Back