CIA Lying (again) about Putin, planned to take Kiev -- in 2 days?? LOL

I'm not so sure that isn't true, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin didn't overestimate his own military's warfighting abilities while underestimating the Ukrainian opposition. AND underestimating the negative response from other countries too.

I will say this though, it is so GD hard to determine what the real truth is over there.

I will say this though, it is so GD hard to determine what the real truth is over there.
Not just over there, either. I'm 61 and this is the first time in my life that I've believed that none of the U.S. media can be completely trusted to relay facts over opinions. When there are no trustworthy, verifiable sources for information, a government can do as it pleases and the population is paralyzed into inactivity.

The media efforts to destroy the DC outsider (Trump) have totally destroyed any trust in our "press". There may be no going back from that.

Not just over there, either. I'm 61 and this is the first time in my life that I've believed that none of the U.S. media can be completely trusted to relay facts over opinions. When there are no trustworthy, verifiable sources for information, a government can do as it pleases and the population is paralyzed into inactivity.

The media efforts to destroy the DC outsider (Trump) have totally destroyed any trust in our "press". There may be no going back from that.

The press is done, they have no credibility left. Russia Collusion, Covid, Hunter's laptop, etc

Last edited:
I'm not so sure that isn't true, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin didn't overestimate his own military's warfighting abilities while underestimating the Ukrainian opposition. AND underestimating the negative response from other countries too.

We will learn the real truth in about 50 years. As soon as all the current actors are dead and can't be harmed politically for it.

With no rules mutually agreed upon by both America and Russia, it's a certainty that Putin could have taken the entire Ukraine overnight.

That makes this a discussion on the rules of this war.

And so the right answer is, overnight or it taking literally years.

The other important question is: When will Russia decide to finish winning the war.

or

When will Russia decide it's not worth it anymore?

Forum List

Back