Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Pick up a book idiot, United States is the greatest country for a quality in the world
The analysis noted that, of the 33 OECD nations included in the survey, the U.S. had placed sixteenth for literacy, and surmised that about half of Americans surveyed, aged 16 to 74, had demonstrated a below sixth-grade reading level. Are we?

The analysis noted that, of the 33 OECD nations included in the survey, the U.S. had placed sixteenth for literacy, and surmised that about half of Americans surveyed, aged 16 to 74, had demonstrated a below sixth-grade reading level. Are we?
That leftist run education system isn't doing so well. Leftist don't give a shit about the 3 R's they care more about indictrination transgenderism social justice and diversity.

That leftist run education system isn't doing so well. Leftist don't give a shit about the 3 R's they care more about indictrination transgenderism social justice and diversity.
Once again, you've exceeded expectations for grotesque ignorance. We'll wait for your stats about the Leftist education system?

I'm not the one needing one, you are. I provided my proof.
Your opinion is your proof?
Though less than 3% of Native Americans kept others in slavery, divisions grew among the Native Americans over slavery. Among the Cherokee, records show that those in the tribe who held people in slavery were largely the children of European men that had shown their children the economics of slavery. Now, explain to the rest of us how you aren't full of shit?
Thats not how it works

"Indoctrination?" Such as? "Transgenderism?" Liberals care more about that? Then why is it that Republican legislators are trying to make laws about it, if they don't care about it?

Forum List

Back