Zone1 Church burns altar after priestly threesome in Pearl River

A priest in the Archdiocese of New Orleans was pinched, charged, probated and defrocked after a parishioner snitched on his for a threesome on an altar with 2 local Hoes.

What I don't understand is why the altar had to be replaced after the event.

Should the Catholic Church invest in formica or vinyl altars that can be easily cleaned when priests are caught fornicating on them? It seems like such a waste to dispose of a costly altar, just because you can't remove the bodily fluid stains.

what?

Who would want to go to a Church with such a defiled altar?

I wouldn't.

Replace it.. totally the correct move.. and wash all the walls in holy water

fruits of Vatican II

NOw do y'all believe me that Vatican II was from the devil?

You will know them by their fruits

The True Church was preserved after Vatican II by the Society of St Pius X

The novus ordo (Francis) Church is a fake one, although Jesus has not utterly abandoned it (except maybe.. oh never mind... long story).

Nobody should be peeking in church windows. It's not the business of the police what a priest's sexual preferences are. Threesomes with adults is much more preferable to them having illegal sex with children.

And the law should have nothing to say about defiling a Catholic church, anymore than defiling a priest's home.
oh my God

You condone one form of depravity just because it appears to YOU to be "better than another"..

Sexual immorality is sexual immorality. All forms of it invite the devil into your life..

Don't you have enough of him already there?

What you're suggesting is only true for the faithful and the indoctrinated.

You're upholding your beliefs based on the premise that sex is dirty.

So granted it doesn't speak to the preferred missionary position, but a threesome is still only a sexual preference.

Semen and body sweat can be washed off and after a thorough cleaning, there is no desecration left present.

Assuming wrongly to begin with that semen and sweat can desecrate any object.

Concentrate more on priests desecrating children!
you need help

I pray you find Jesus

you just do not get it

hope you get it some day or Hell will ensue

:oops:

You're purposely missing the point. Sexual relations between consenting adults doesn't desecrate anything.

The only supposed desecration is between the priests and the Catholic church and that doesn't apply to any laws of the country.
so i guess if 2 people consent to murder someone, it is OK simply bc they consent?

oh, u say the victim did not consent? Well, I have heard about perverts agreeing that one of them would be killed .. but the person changed his mind and they killed him anyway.. Sure, it doesn't happen often.. but geez..

Consent seems to be GOD to you

God is God, not consent.. not choice.. not freedom..

fruits of Vatican II

NOw do y'all believe me that Vatican II was from the devil?

You will know them by their fruits

The True Church was preserved after Vatican II by the Society of St Pius X

The novus ordo (Francis) Church is a fake one, although Jesus has not utterly abandoned it (except maybe.. oh never mind... long story).

Not crazy about Papists, but they do take a strong pro-life stance and their Friday fish frys and chicken dinners are pretty good.

Not crazy about Papists, but they do take a strong pro-life stance and their Friday fish frys and chicken dinners are pretty good.
The Francis Church is NOT the true Catholic Church. I will repeat this 100,000 times if need be.. People need to know this.. I was deceived for so long.. don't want others to walk a half mile in my shoes.

I am not saying all my time in the NO was wasted. Not hardly.. There are vestiges of true Catholicism still there.. but I wonder exactly how long that will be the case? God knows..

so i guess if 2 people consent to murder someone, it is OK simply bc they consent?

oh, u say the victim did not consent? Well, I have heard about perverts agreeing that one of them would be killed .. but the person changed his mind and they killed him anyway.. Sure, it doesn't happen often.. but geez..

Consent seems to be GOD to you

God is God, not consent.. not choice.. not freedom..
No god exists.

Government in America is now consenting to legalized murder, as was the case in the Rittenhouse shooting or with 'stand your ground' laws.

Forum List

Back