Chuck U. Schumer leads Democrat Vote Suppression effort

What's wrong with encouraging Republicans to vote?

Schumer doesn't like it and neither do his stooges.

So they are pushing forward with efforts to try and discourage conservatives from bothering to go to the polls. This is disgraceful.

Middle Class Americans are those who built this country, and the libs want to deny them the franchise.

FYI: This is something both parties do every election cycle, i.e. Negative advertising aimed at discouraging the oppositions voters from turning out.

Nothing new or unusual here.

That's a fair enough observation.

But the GOP has been attacked in recent years for "voter suppression".

Its rather hypocritical that the libs would criticize something they do themselves
The absolute fact that you've never been a victim of voter suppression explains your total ignorance of the subject.

Actually, I HAVE been subject to voter suppression when I lived in Ohio.

They failed to allow serious conservative candidates on the ballot of city office to attract R votes. This totally suppresses the vote.
Interesting story PP, while you could certainly make the argument that the situation you encountered is a form of voter suppression, I believe that your example falls under the broad heading of “ballot access blocking” which IMHO is a completely different topic that definitely needs to be explored, happens ALL THE TIME especially to true independents (no party affiliation) and small party candidates.

Everywhere you look the two major political crime families are trying to lock out competition to their hold on political power, personally I wish we as a people would wake up and kick these two criminal organizations to the curb. ;)

So they are pushing forward with efforts to try and discourage conservatives from bothering to go to the polls. This is disgraceful.

Middle Class Americans are those who built this country, and the libs want to deny them the franchise.

FYI: This is something both parties do every election cycle, i.e. Negative advertising aimed at discouraging the oppositions voters from turning out.

Its rather hypocritical that the libs would criticize something they do themselves
The absolute fact that you've never been a victim of voter suppression explains your total ignorance of the subject.

Actually, I HAVE been subject to voter suppression when I lived in Ohio.

They failed to allow serious conservative candidates on the ballot of city office to attract R votes. This totally suppresses the vote.
Not voter suppression.
Sounds like the GOP said "sorry fella, you're too nuts even for us."
You failed to qualify for the ballot.
Not because you're a "conservative" nutjob but because you couldn't get enough of your fellow "conservative" nutjobs to sign your campaign petition and you ain't got the cash to buy your way onto the ballot.

you have? when?

Actually we have, this past election cycle, bringing in 8 million illegal ballots suppresses all others.
Back before the Democrats in texas became GOP and bought their bags of tricks with them:
Lived in a development in Alamo, Tx.
Only GOP in the development.
When election time came I went to the poll in Alamo to vote. Wrong place.
Seems our polling place was in Pharr, 5 miles west.
The precinct included our house, a strip about 8 ft wide running through farms to the north to just south of Alamo then west along a FR to Pharr.
This was 1982. My first experience with suppression. GOP in the south didn't have a lot of juice back then.

you have? when?

Actually we have, this past election cycle, bringing in 8 million illegal ballots suppresses all others.
Back before the Democrats in texas became GOP and bought their bags of tricks with them:
The precinct included our house, a strip about 8 ft wide running through farms to the north to just south of Alamo then west along a FR to Pharr.
This was 1982. My first experience with suppression. GOP in the south didn't have a lot of juice back then.
Sounds like a case of Gerrymandering, not voter suppression and BOTH parties do it, depending on which one of them holds control of the State Government.

you have? when?

The blue cities are corrupted votes central.

you have? when?

You would be right if that actually happened. Can you show how or why you seem to think that was done?

you have? when?

Sounds like a case of Gerrymandering, not voter suppression and BOTH parties do it, depending on which one of them holds control of the State Government.
Nope. Everyone voting for the same candidates.
But, like the GOP does now
Hiding the polling places, moving the polling places, broadcasting invalid election dates. The GOP didn't come up with that on their own. Those Southern Democrats bought a hundred years of voter suppression tools with them when they joined the GOP.

you have? when?

The blue cities are corrupted votes central.
Well, you told me!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You do know the only ACTUAL FACTUAL corruption in the 2020 election was committed by Trump supporters, don't you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Educate yourself and try again.

you have? when?

You would be right if that actually happened. Can you show how or why you seem to think that was done?
Because Trump said so!

you have? when?

Because Trump said so!
when?

you have? when?

Because Trump said so!
when?
Constantly since October 2016.
but
since I'm such a sweetheart
Google
trump supporters commit voter fraud

Glad I could help alleviate your ignorance.

Hiding the polling places, moving the polling places,
how do they do that? are you saying blacks are inferior to you? It seems you know all about it.
By moving them and not announcing the move.
But since you seem ignorant of the subject
google
polling place moved in georgia

Glad I could help. Ignorance hurts.

Democrats will stop at nothing to usurp Democracy.

There is NO "voter suppression" in the United States of America in 2021. It's a bullshit Democratic Party and liberal media propaganda tactic to steal elections.

There is NO "voter suppression" in the United States of America in 2021. It's a bullshit Democratic Party and liberal media propaganda tactic to steal elections.
Very little anyway.
and look at the record turnout, close to 160M
Credit the extensive use of the very secure Mail in Ballot.
Using mail in ballots eliminated many of the suppression techniques the GOP generally uses.
Can't make them stand in line for 7 hours if they mail it in.
Can't move a polling station and then give out the WRONG address if people vote by mail.
They tried.
Cleansing the rolls
Blocking access to mail in ballots
Which is why the GOP is working diligently to make sure a few PoC vote in 2022 and beyond as possible.

Forum List

Back